Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kink-Friendly Discussion thread

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying with oral sex:

My kittens enjoy giving me fellatio and receiving irrumatio, but I recently added a new play by telling them that espresso is free, but they have to pay for milk foam and for sugar with oral sex.

What kind of games have you introduced in your sex life?
I've started delaying ejaculation until my wife begs me for it (sometimes). She has to 'earn' my cvm.

I've also started playing with consensual non-consent. Originally, my wife wanted nothing to do with this, but then I told her to resist a little and she was immediately into it when subdued. Going to push a little further with this one and see where the line is.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started delaying ejaculation until my wife begs me for it (sometimes). She has to 'earn' my cvm.
One of my kittens was fellating me when she mentioned wanting me to make her a cappuccino (she cannot make it herself on my Pavoni espresso machine), so I told her she paid for the milk, but if she also wanted sugar, she'd have to kiss my cojones.
So now every time I mention coffee, I stand before her and she fellates me for milk and kisses my cojones for sugar. :cool:

I found that most women enjoy these playful moments because they also increase the intimacy between the two of you.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my kittens was fellating me when she mentioned wanting me to make her a cappuccino (she cannot make it herself on my Pavoni espresso machine), so I told her she paid for the milk, but if she also wanted sugar, she'd have to kiss my cojones.
So now every time I mention coffee, I stand before her and she fellates me for milk and kisses my cojones for sugar. :cool:

I found that most women enjoy these playful moments because they also increase the intimacy between the two of you.
YOu didn't take a picture while she was on her knees? JK

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
I have never understood bondage stuff. It has never been my thing.

Never have I been the submissive type of guy either. The second a women even entertains me being the submissive it is an instant turn off for me, and they know it right away and they stop ever suggesting it.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never have I been the submissive type of guy either. The second a women even entertains me being the submissive it is like instant turn off for me, and they know it right away and stop it.
It's fun on occasion to switch things up, but I'm a firm believer the man should be the dominant >95% of the time.

FemD0m is a gateway drug to militant feminism.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fun on occasion to switch things up, but I'm a firm believer the man should be the dominant >95% of the time.
Being a Primal dominant is part of my nature, I don't enjoy any type of submission, which is also why I always had conflicts with authority. Only when I was the authority did I feel peace. I guess that's why I also enjoyed working as a cooler in nightclubs.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
This is probably not a kink but just a technique that does slay a lot of women. More of an unacceptable taboo. I will be physically abusive to some women. Give them bruises. I have a whole list of trashy physical abuse routines they like. It is more of a taboo but I never hear any complaints they just take it. Small hidden bruises are like relationship bonding to some babes?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women are known in B.D.S.M. circles as 'pain slvts' who enjoy being covered in bruises and welts from impact play and whipping, but as a dominant you have to make sure they consent verbally before you play with them because without consent that would be (domestic) abuse.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
My routine has no slave master type props. It’s truly not my style. It makes me uncomfortable for whatever reason. Well, actually I am tall and have a big weapon so maybe that has something to do with it? Is kink for guys with smaller weapons?

My routine does not include verbal abuse or psychological abuses because I just consider females to be entirely better equipped for mind games. Females are all born with PhD’s in mind abuse games, so I play the physical abuse version.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My routine has no slave master type props.
I have no routine, but I don't use 'props' either. As long as you do everything consensually, there shouldn't be a problem.

kleathe1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no routine, but I don't use 'props' either. As long as you do everything consensually, there shouldn't be a problem.
Do many of your "kittens" take much persuading for the first go-round? I presented the idea of some light bondage with a girl I've been talking to for a few months and she said it "sounds interesting".

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do many of your "kittens" take much persuading for the first go-round? I presented the idea of some light bondage with a girl I've been talking to for a few months and she said it "sounds interesting".
No, many of them seek me out for shibari. Others notice the suspension points and ask what they're for.
If I have to persuade someone to try bondage, I won't do it. Consent is mandatory, but eager participation is necessary for me to have a good session.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys ever have a chick give you a BJ using her teeth? First time with a new girl last night where I had to tell her she’s not eating corn on the cob.

I guess some dudes are into this?
that's just inexperience most girls are terrible at BJ's

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Kink community in my town is huge but it's low key(I'm not in it but aware having dated a few girls in the past that were heavy into kink)
To any first time guy Kink isn't about yelling at a woman calling her ***** and smacking her taking out your redpill rage on her lol
I'm appalled by how many stories I hear of women having these type of experiences

Part of the first convo is always about consent&boundaries (safewords., what she is into etc)whether it's in person or online
I do this even with "Vanilla" girls it shocks me how many guys don't have this conversation in this post #metoo era
Even if you're not into Kink or the community this is mandatory in this day and age

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Kink community in my town is huge but it's low key(I'm not in it but aware having dated a few girls in the past that were heavy into kink)
To any first time guy Kink isn't about yelling at a woman calling her ***** and smacking her taking out your redpill rage on her lol
I'm appalled by how many stories I hear of women having these type of experiences

Part of the first convo is always about consent&boundaries (safewords., what she is into etc)whether it's in person or online
I do this even with "Vanilla" girls it shocks me how many guys don't have this conversation in this post #metoo era
Even if you're not into Kink or the community this is mandatory in this day and age
Do you have the impression that most girls are submissive?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have the impression that most girls are submissive?
Are you talking about the kink community or in general?
I think in the Kink community yes in general in 2024 it honestly depends on the girl, heck even feminist will be submissive in bed if you get the right one but if we are talking overall submission outside of the bedroom I would say it's hit or miss

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about the kink community or in general?
I think in the Kink community yes in general in 2024 it honestly depends on the girl, heck even feminist will be submissive in bed if you get the right one but if we are talking overall submission outside of the bedroom I would say it's hit or miss
All the girls I met that were into kinky stuff wheter light or heavy were all submissive.

They wanted to be dominated, sometime tied and so on, not even once I met one like in adult movies.