Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kink-Friendly Discussion thread

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of rope do you use?
I make my own hemp and jute shibari ropes.

I've already done the safety stuff for shibari. No problems there. It's probably just an experience thing. I just struggle to keep the whole thing tight without it being too tight.
You have to learn how to keep a finger under windings. When you finish a winding, you should be able to insert 1 finger and be able to run the finger between the skin and around the whole winding. Two fingers is too loose.

Also, discuss with model that she gives you proper feedback. I use (body part)+1 (FYI) or 2 (ADJUST) or 3 (UNTIE). So when a model says "upper arm left 2" I have to adjust the rope on her left upper arm without delay, but it doesn't need to be untied.
Beginning rope models can drift away on the endorphins and 'forget' to warn you their arms are tingling because it takes too much effort or they are afraid you will untie them and they like it so much. But they can say 'Arms 1' and you can check when you whether you want to adjust something.

I've already done belt, paddle and flogger. But really interested in the other.
I know about the popularity of the floggers, and the 'taboo' of the belt and the wire coat hanger (P!MP dynamic).
You need to be careful with the cane and use a light touch and not hit the same spot more than twice or the skin can split.
Riding crops are easy, most impact players start with one.
Whips are dangerous and require training and practice to use safely (making marks without tearing the skin).
Other items that can be used is the rat-tail (a kitchen tea towel twisted with a wet tip) and (gloved) hands.
Disclaimer: most women enjoy some light spanking of the naughty bottoms, but when using implements you need to make sure it's not an implement that triggers trauma. Some only want specific items made especially for impact play and don't want to play with common household items or the pimp dynamic. So don't just select an implement. You can also let her choose an implement from a row of items.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to learn how to keep a finger under windings. When you finish a winding, you should be able to insert 1 finger and be able to run the finger between the skin and around the whole winding. Two fingers is too loose.

Also, discuss with model that she gives you proper feedback. I use (body part)+1 (FYI) or 2 (ADJUST) or 3 (UNTIE). So when a model says "upper arm left 2" I have to adjust the rope on her left upper arm without delay, but it doesn't need to be untied.
Beginning rope models can drift away on the endorphins and 'forget' to warn you their arms are tingling because it takes too much effort or they are afraid you will untie them and they like it so much. But they can say 'Arms 1' and you can check when you whether you want to adjust something.
Thanks for the tips man, I've only tied my wife up a couple times and had to redo it a few times when tying arms together. I think starting from the hands and moving up to the shoulders would help versus the other way around too.

I think I'll practice on her tonight, assuming she doesn't act up.

Do you find that the models prefer your ropes over the silky ones you find at sex shops? They always looked too uncomfortable to me. Or do you prefer that type of rope because you can cut them to size whereas specialty silky ropes can't really be cut?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips man, I've only tied my wife up a couple times and had to redo it a few times when tying arms together. I think starting from the hands and moving up to the shoulders would help versus the other way around too.
Research 'ushiro takate kote' or 'boxtie' or TK. "Tying the wrists behind the back". Fairly simple, 'single column tie' around the wrists, then leading the rope over the top of the breasts around the torso and tying it off.

Do you find that the models prefer your ropes over the silky ones you find at sex shops? They always looked too uncomfortable to me.
Sex shops cater to the fifty shades of bondage crowd.

Shibari riggers use twisted hemp or jute rope, and maybe when they give workshops they bring cotton ropes for the beginners (not as pricey). (Silk is good for 'thuggee strangle rope', but not for shibari.)

Or do you prefer that type of rope because you can cut them to size whereas specialty silky ropes can't really be cut?
Shibari requires natural fibre rope that has the friction to stay in place without knots. I buy raw hemp rope on a 200mtr roll and cut it to size and treat it for shibari use.
My lightly oiled and waxed ropes are dyed indigo blue (because that is the rope colour code for hardened criminals in Japanese Hojōjutsu) and the usage makes them soft to the touch, 'like worn denim jeans' as one of my models put it. You can see it in the futomomo leg tie in the photos I posted earlier.

Serenity

Reaction score
the issue with that thread was about the graphic description of using force and borderline violence. Particularly without any sort of disclaimer about consent and instead just a bolded line at the bottom saying "This is how women want to be treated". We do not allow any content that condones the use of force/violence or may be construed to condone such actions.
I remember that one, it was very hard to interpret it differently. We have to consider how other readers might interpret it as well and yours was unfortunately way too easy to misinterpret.

So far this thread is acceptable.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We have to consider how other readers might interpret it as well and yours was unfortunately way too easy to misinterpret.
Of course, that is why I put Kink-Friendly in the title, to make sure no innocents wander in on the depravity. ;)

Except for the fart fetish...

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poessyfooting vs Manhandling:

I find that many women like roughness and manhandling more than being gentle and tender. How do you perceive this? Are women more interested in rough men or gentlemen?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fingering with nitrile gloves:

One thing about mixing shibari with sex is that you don't want to untie your bunny when your hands are sticky with her juices, but you can't just leave them alone and wash your hands somewhere outside the room. My solution was to use black nitrile gloves (that I use for changing ink ribbons on vintage typewriters) for fingering or fisting, since afterward I can just strip off the gloves and handle my ropes with clean hands.

Several of my kittens have requested that I always use the thin nitrile gloves when fingering them, so I won't accidentally scratch them with my nails. It relaxes them more that the gloves are like slicker fingers, still retaining the warmth of my fingers.

Another advantage for my kittens is that the gloves are always clean, so there is no chance of my fingers carrying minute particles of foreign matter into their delicate fauna (women can get yeast infections from foreign bacteria entering their vulva from, for instance, unwashed hands or genitals).

Has anyone else incorporated gloves for intimate play? What are your findings?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone done any cervix play? The Internet medical "experts" claim it's impossible to penetrate a cervix with the tip of your penis but I've experienced it and it added a whole new dimension. Definitely difficult to hit.

Ever had a girl orgasm from massaging her cervix with fingers?

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone done any cervix play? The Internet medical "experts" claim it's impossible to penetrate a cervix with the tip of your penis but I've experienced it and it added a whole new dimension. Definitely difficult to hit.

Ever had a girl orgasm from massaging her cervix with fingers?
To penetrate the cervix?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To penetrate the cervix?
Yes. Just a portion of the tip of your penis in her cervix. I had no idea what I'd hit when it first happened, but I thought I struck gold.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like conservative Asian chicks who want to wipe perverts and woke wierdoes off the planet. Totally does it for me.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A small wound on my right hand led to me using a black nitrile glove to finger one of my bound kittens and she loved the slickness as well as the diminished risk of me accidentally scratching her with a fingernail. As a result, she could relax easier and reached orgasm faster as well.

In the previous month I experimented with using nitrile gloves on other kittens and not only did they enjoy the fingering even more, I also kept my hands clean and didn't need to clean my hands before untying them.

So, if you have nitrile gloves, go and play doctor and see whether she likes your fingers in her pvssy even more.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty vanilla I am happy to put my penis inside a wet vagina and thrust hard until I come with a bit of dirty talk and teasing.

That said I am a bit open to light bondage and I have a paddle and handcuffs but I can't usually be bothered to use them. I know some girls are into ropes and stuff but I don't have the patience for it.

I also like certain outfits and clothing, lingerie, french maid, schoolgirls, stockings, high heels, all sorts of stuff but nothing weird.

This pic I took with a psycho ex summarizes much of what I like...

Last edited:

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember that one, it was very hard to interpret it differently. We have to consider how other readers might interpret it as well and yours was unfortunately way too easy to misinterpret.

yes non- kink or could be labeled welham.png for pc

Attachments

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That said I am a bit open to light bondage and I have a paddle and handcuffs but I can't usually be bothered to use them. I know some girls are into ropes and stuff but I don't have the patience for it.
Patience is kryptonite. Women are used to making men impatient. If you can turn the tables on them and make them impatient, you can hook her into an addiction.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paying with oral sex:

My kittens enjoy giving me fellatio and receiving irrumatio, but I recently added a new play by telling them that espresso is free, but they have to pay for milk foam and for sugar with oral sex.

What kind of games have you introduced in your sex life?