Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Kink-Friendly Discussion thread

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd like to open a thread where members can speak about kink / fetish issues, both for themselves or their partners.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you actually into Shibari? Any resources for better learning about it?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From 1992 onward, I trained in Hojōjutsu (see the link in my sig) as part of my training in the koryu bujutsu, and I practiced the capture rope on my lovers, who told me that I was doing (some form of) shibari. So in 1999 I found out that shibari was based on Hojōjutsu and I followed courses in shibari. I sometimes give workshops in rope bondage basics and safety.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kink is my niche, I don't date non-kinky women.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not really into kink. But all my kinks I’ve lived already. Mostly just girls who aim to please and don’t want or need to get off but are there for my pleasure only.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you actually into Shibari? Any resources for better learning about it?
There are websites that show step-by-step shibari, but I wouldn't try that if you haven't followed at least a course in shibari basics and safety.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like "Impact Play", you want to know the difference in handling a belt, a riding crop, a whip, a flogger and a cane.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful, i got a warning for creating a similar thread. I'm scared to share incase i get another warning.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the issue with that thread was about the graphic description of using force and borderline violence. Particularly without any sort of disclaimer about consent and instead just a bolded line at the bottom saying "This is how women want to be treated". We do not allow any content that condones the use of force/violence or may be construed to condone such actions.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Particularly without any sort of disclaimer about consent
OK, let me post this here:
Bondage / Kink is only legal if you have consent.
In the scene, two sorts of consent and safety acronyms can be found:

Safe Sane Consensual (SSC)

Risk-Aware Consensual Kink (RACK)

Within the Japanese bondage scene there's the concept of 'shinrai', which means 'trust' but like most Japanese words it covers a plethora of terms. Shinrai means a mutual trust where the rope model puts her trust in the rigger not to harm or cross boundaries, and the rigger does their utmost to be worthy of that trust.

SSC / RACK also go for all the other 'play sessions' whether it's impact play or pony play or breath play.

Any scenario or session I describe in this thread (or elsewhere, for that matter) is a consensual kink scene between voluntary willing partners.

Does that cover the 'disclaimer'?

Some of the things I do would be considered (domestic) abuse if they were not consensual. That's why I only play with consent.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like "Impact Play", you want to know the difference in handling a belt, a riding crop, a whip, a flogger and a cane.
I've already done belt, paddle and flogger. But really interested in the other.

The flogger is much more popular than you'd expect.

I've already done the safety stuff for shibari. No problems there. It's probably just an experience thing. I just struggle to keep the whole thing tight without it being too tight.

What kind of rope do you use?