Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

John Titor: Fraud or Time Traveler?

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rogue said:
And so since current understanding and knowledge of science says traveling back in time is impossible, and since no wormholes have ever been created, it's impossible for any future innovations in science to produce a time traveler back to this time.
Huh? I don't understand the logic in that?

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gaucho said:
Huh? I don't understand the logic in that?
I already explained why. Entropy cannot be reversed, no wormholes have been created, it's impossible to travel back in time prior to the creation of a wormhole. We can be rest assured no wormholes have been created because it would require the energy of a star (or negative energy which hasn't even been discovered yet).

The way to "time travel" through a wormhole would be to fling a wormhole out into the universe close to the speed of light for, let's say, one hundred years, and have it loop back to earth. The mouth of the wormhole would be in the future, the tail would be here right now. So we can see, at least with the preferred route of a wormhole, why time travel back to any time previous to the creation of a wormhole is impossible; entropy prevents moving the mouth backwards in time. The problem with a wormhole, aside from requiring massive energy beyond the scope of any earthly means, is that it'd need to be many miles in diameter to squeeze a few feet without being pulverized by its incredible forces, and the wormhole would explode right before you went all the way through it. Even if those problems were resolved with future advancements in science, John Titor is still impossible.

Last edited: