Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

John Titor: Fraud or Time Traveler?

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
diplomatic_lies, Titor claimed to be a government agent and talking about his mission over the Internet was not a part of his mission. He didn't contact the media because it wasn't his goal to convince people he was a time traveler. He just wanted to find out about people of this time period - he asked a lot of questions too (though most went unanswered) and didn't just preach.
Shiftkey

The most obvious evidence that it was a hoax is the picture he posted of the lilght beam bending due to the gravity from the worhmholes produced by his time machine. If the gravity was strong enough to bend the light beam, why does it not affect the smoke that the light beam is travelling through? or the surrounding car? or him? It is obvious that this picture is faked for this reason alone, and this puts his whole story into question.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most obvious evidence that it was a hoax is the picture he posted of the lilght beam bending due to the gravity from the worhmholes produced by his time machine. If the gravity was strong enough to bend the light beam, why does it not affect the smoke that the light beam is travelling through? or the surrounding car? or him? It is obvious that this picture is faked for this reason alone, and this puts his whole story into question.
Right...because we're all so experienced with wormholes and know exactly what would happen in one.

What makes you think the smoke isn't affected? What should smoke look like that's affected by a wormhole? He said himself that he is affected by the G-force of the wormhole and I'd expect the car to be also.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey, your so full of sh!t when you say you dont beleive john titor's story, and that you just "beleive in the possiblity". Dont give me your bullsh!t that yiour unbiased, and "beleive in the possiblity".

Is very clear you beleive it/want to beleive it. In all your posts, you always try to do a point rebuttal when someone makes a point that shows john titor is a fake. You talk as if you beleive the story, and you are defending your beleif.

Right...because we're all so experienced with wormholes and know exactly what would happen in one.
So if someone made a claim, and said "aliens from planted X 100 light years away are causing gravity on earth by their powerful force", we are supposed to beleive it just becuase we dont know enough to prove that aliens on planet X, or gravity force beams dont exist? It doesnt work like that idiot. by your logic, we should be beleiving any claim made that is based on a subject we are ignorant about, and thas is some fvcked logic. By your logic, we would have to beleive that claim at face value untill we learn enough to know that planet X does not exist, AND THAT IS FVCKING STUPID! But of course, stupid things are what I expect to come from you shift key.

The correct logic is to assume ALL CLAIMS are untrue until proven. By doing that, your saying "Ill beleive it when you show me the proof, untill then, Ill say it is not fact.", and that is the logical and unbiased way to go. Not "Ill beleive it right now, even though you have not proven the claim to me..hell, Ill beleive any claim, not matter how rediculous, untill you prove it wrong" something shiftkey would say, lol..

And the former is what we are doing. By defualt, we are not beleiving john titor's story, untill it is proven. And by the looks of things, it aint being proven true, it only looks hoakier and hoakier as this argument goes on.

Shiftkey, heres a claim: "Shiftkey loves to take it up the @ss". Now since we all dont know anything about your sex life, or much about you personally, then I guess I would have no credibility when I say "that statement is false, shiftkey doesnt work like that", becuase I dont know enough about you to know that it is false, so then I would have to beleive the 1st statement, becuase I dont know enough about you to deny it, just like your saying we cannot say Titor's claim about wormholes is wrong because we dont know enough about wormholes.. This is your logic, so if I go by your logic, then you are an anal slut. :D

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies, Titor claimed to be a government agent and talking about his mission over the Internet was not a part of his mission. He didn't contact the media because it wasn't his goal to convince people he was a time traveler. He just wanted to find out about people of this time period - he asked a lot of questions too (though most went unanswered) and didn't just preach.
By telling people what would happen in future, he could have caused a disaster in future. People might not be born, actions may not have been committed, etc.

Why would he (a government agent) endanger the future?

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's not from our future so speaking to people here would have no effect on his world. He is from a different worldline that is only similar to ours.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOGL, why does it bother you so much, to the point that you feel you have to insult me, that I believe in something you don't agree with? Or is it that I actually make logical sense and I am able to articulate my point without being vulgar, and that you're jealous? Or perhaps you're just a depressed 30 year old who lives in his mother's basement because he wasn't hugged enough as a child, and trolling the Anything Else forum is your favorite form of entertainment?

Dust is correct diplomatic_lies. Titor is from another universe, and won't even return to the same universe. Just one that's so similar, no one could notice the difference.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score

What makes you think the smoke isn't affected? What should smoke look like that's affected by a wormhole? He said himself that he is affected by the G-force of the wormhole and I'd expect the car to be also.
I don't think you understand, he claims that the gravitational forces of the "wormholes" are bending the light. Do realize how strong the gravitational force would have to be to bend light? You can tell there is no affect on the smoke by the way it is just "floating" there, it would be funneling in the direction of the gravitational forces, which it is not. The gravitational force would have to be so great to bend the light that the doors of the car would be folding in.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is STILL going on?

:confused:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by R3N3GAD3
This is STILL going on?

:confused:
Only conspiracy theorists and techno-anarchists continue to mull over this.

We'll find out soon enough next year if this assboat's predictions hold true (the so-called "civil war" in '05). Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to run out and stock up on duct tape.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you spend more than 30 seconds on this website: http://johntitor.com God help you..

That site is so stupid that it is actually funny.

*hides*

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GOGL, why does it bother you so much, to the point that you feel you have to insult me,
What you need to realize is that Im not insulting you, Im only stating the obvious. Insulting is when I say something that is offensive that is not true. But in this case, What I am saying about you is true, and it also happens to be offensive. But you know what they say, the truth hurts.

Now lets look at some facts:

1. You truly beleive the john titor story. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT YOU DO, STOP SAYING THAT YOUR JUST BEING UNBIASED, YOU FVCKING BELEIVE THE STORY.

2. The story is so obviously bull**** and flawed that no debate or case of evidence even needs to be made. ITs self evident bull****. just like if I were to say lepricuans are real, its obvious they arent real theres no need to make a case to prove or disprove it, its fact they arent real, self evident and obvious. Just like its fact that there aint no timetraveler, face it, its obvioua fact. the story is bull****, get over it.

Conclusion: anyone who beleives something that is obvious bull**** is seriously a dumb fvck, and that aint no insult, thats the truth. You fit that criteria, thus, that makes you a dumb fvck (not an insult, just a stated fact)

chronohistorian

Reaction score
hi. I am new here and I have been told that someone is impersonating me in this thread. I cannot be bothered going through all the pages in here finding the person who said it and I do not know if it is true anyway.

I am from the future. I am a chronohistorian.

I was told that this impersonator said that lunarium was found on mars. he is wrong. it was found on the moon.

it would be good of you guys to tell me what page he is on so I can read what he says.

the proof that I am the real one is my ip. check it on this site and these:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/...r=18972&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

http://invisionfree.com/forums/Time_Travel_Hotel/index.php?showtopic=1243

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no stable elements past uranium. It has been proven by many high energy physics labs.

if Lunarium is false....you should go away.

You are not wanted.

Coolage

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are going to make crap up at least do some research

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chronohistorian
I was told that this impersonator said that lunarium was found on mars. he is wrong. it was found on the moon.
Someone has been playing too many video games....

Look at this link.....

http://www.whatisthe2gs.apple2.org.za/the_fairway/game_pages/rocket_ranger.html

Rocket Ranger perfectly mixes elements of mastering resources, arcade action, a time limit and a little luck. The stuff that powers your rocket pack is lunarium - found only on the moon. A rare commodity indeed, and can only be found in ports hidden by the Nazis around the world.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also search for the word lunarium at this link...

http://immortalco.tripod.com/maestros.html

LUNARIUM
"Seekers" who delve into the distant past in search for the magic that has faded. They are the obsessed with prophecy and spend lifetimes mulling over archaic text. They believe something is going on and they are planning for it. The other circles have benefited from the "lost" knowledge they have uncovered so far, but are also distrustful. The taint of the past evil lingers close.

Lunarium searches the world for lost relics, languages, spells, and creatures. It is said that they have vaults of these items. Fabrege would love to get their hands on any keys to such places. There is also a strange alliance between Lunarium and the Jacinth Monks. It was at their insistence that the mystic warriors be included in the Accademie, though the later have done nothing to contribute to it. This is a sore spot for all the other circles. It is widely believed that Lunarium wanted twelve circles including the First for auspicious reasons.

* Prima - Magus Prima Matilda d' Veneer.

* Prima Domus- The Lunarium headquarters is in the City of Eye at Royal College. They also have several palaces, one held by Councilman Psoas of Maegir.

* Current Concerns- The are revitalize the Accademie after the loss of the Grays, who they felt might tip the scales in the final conflict. The "Final Conflict" and the "Endless Night" are the terms they use to stir up the interest in their aims. Almost chicken littles, many of the maestros wonder if the Lunarium has railed too long. They seem close to all the other circles but the Red Guard who doesn't trust all of the delving into forbidden lore, the Nauticum, the Fabrege, and the Caelanie. The later circle is often at odds regarding what is best for the present or the future.

* Notable Members- Councilor Psoas

* Area- Lunarium is made up of RUNEMASTERS, RUNEMAGES, MANA MOLDERS, CONJURERS and MAGICIANS. More than any other group, Lunarium may have access to ARCANE SPELLS discovered from their searches into the past.

* Outlook- The passage of time has not been good for the practice of magic. The essence that was once plentiful is fading. Magical creatures and beings are disappearing. To make this even more of a crisis, the Dark Powers that once threatened the world are striving to return. If they bring with them the power they held in the past, then those who could stand against them will be destroyed and with them the world. The constant study of the histories, legends and prophecies, has made the Lunarium men with a mission.

chronohistorian

Reaction score
Coolage-that doesn't mean a thing whatever your scientists prove. hawking recently found out that his 20 year old black hole (it could be wormhole) theory was wrong.

rgeere-lol. I have never played rocket ranger. just because it has an element that we have in the future doesn't make me wrong.

the magic one is probably false.

Epic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:D :confused:

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Titor arrested by temporal cops

I found this on another web site... man I just love conspiracy nuts.

I have received permission from my superiors to send you this one communiqué. I believe that it is time to put the saga of John Titor to rest once and for all. I too am from the future and am an officer in the Temporal Fraud Division, of the Chronology Bureau.

Let me state to you right now that "John Titor" is a real person, although this is not his actual name. We of the future have strict laws governing time travel, for the obvious reasons, and Mr. Titor has broken these laws. We do the best we can keeping track of those who would use time travel to their own advantage or to dupe those of earlier times. However every now and then one of these criminals does manage to elude us for a time.

This felony in our time is rather akin to the problem you are having with Identity Theft in your time. Instead of stealing identities however, these people are literally stealing your time. I hope you understand the unbelievable damage that a person form our time, knowing every single detail and fact of your time could do. Mr. Titor has been apprehended and was dealt with according to our laws. He shall not be bothering you again. You were lucky this time. This will be the one and only communication you shall receive from me.
Sincerely,
Mano Detrium TFD

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sheesh! The more stuff you hear about it, the less believable it becomes. This story is starting to sound retarted. It's cool if someone pulls a prank like that but they should know when to quit..

Amusing anyway though.. :)