Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

John Titor: Fraud or Time Traveler?

Weeuweed

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol.. now it's definitely a fraud..
2004 had past and nothing even close to what john said is true.. :rolleyes:

KOSR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Time doesn't exist, all John does is TRAVEL, from the grocerie market to his IBM.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
QUIT BUMPING OLD STUPID THREADS.

Geez. How'd you find this anyways?

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you agree with Einstein and physics, time and space are all the same.

You can bend time as you can bend space.

Worm holes will take you through space, black holes could possibly take you through time, into an alternative Universe.

There is also the theory that our Universe is actually rotating (as all things in the Universe are rotating) and this theory would entirely throw out our understanding of physics, it would also help explain things such as "dark matter" and our inability to understand the mass of galaxies.

I personally beleive both time and space travel are possible though this dude is a hoax. The human brain might not be ever able to understand it and our dimensions of 3D might severely limit us!

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am the demonic presence whose origins can be known only by knowing yourselves. I reside in the darkest recesses of the mind. I am the embodiment of all that is evil and true. I am not from the future. I am your future. Before me you shall kneel, blessed by the flames that rage within my blackened heart.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy sh!t this thread is back. Funny part is I was just thinking the other day driving home from work about this old thread thinking "Full of Sh!t".

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PiHiPlaya said:
He was on a government mission and he didn't wanna f*ck up the future
He claims all futures are already in existence. Did you read his stuff at all? He's a wank, his predictions failed to come true and he went off the air. Somewhere a retired IBM engineer is laughing his ass off at you.

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read about him a few years back. He was a fake obviously.

The Sperminator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you believe he is from the future you are an idiot. None of his answers are detailed. Just a broad answer that anyone can give. Not only that his broad answers didn't even happen. If he is from the future why isn't he rich and if he is from the government he would of been killed for giving out this info. Also why doesn't he stop 9/11 or win the lotto? Don't give me that crap that he doesn't want to change the future. By even talking about the future or things in the future you are already changing it. He wouldn't even give out hints.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Sperminator said:
By even talking about the future or things in the future you are already changing it. He wouldn't even give out hints.
According to the person posting as Titor, the "Everett-Wheeler model of quantum physics" is correct, meaning every viable quantum state is not only possible but inevitable, thus ALL possible futures already exist, thus HE CANNOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

At least read up on the guy.

Reaction score
As always, my thanks go out to everyone who has followed along but all good things must come to an end. My name is Michael and I am John Titor.

I am the star of the now infamous John Titor movie that No one has seen. In this interview I talk about how I became involved in the Titor saga, what life was like as John Titor, and of course, the identity of John Titor. This preview clip is a part of a small documentary I helped make where I finally blow the lid off the Titor saga and reveal everything. This will be my final posting on this topic.

Farewell,

John Titor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuCcExLUx_8

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caveman said:
Sheesh! The more stuff you hear about it, the less believable it becomes. This story is starting to sound retarted. It's cool if someone pulls a prank like that but they should know when to quit..
Sounds like the baloon boy saga except this one might actually get a reality show. Or at least a talk show... maybe a straight to DVD documentary.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for clearing that up, John.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread again?!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
time traveler_003 said:
As always, my thanks go out to everyone who has followed along but all good things must come to an end. My name is Michael and I am John Titor.

I am the star of the now infamous John Titor movie that No one has seen. In this interview I talk about how I became involved in the Titor saga, what life was like as John Titor, and of course, the identity of John Titor. This preview clip is a part of a small documentary I helped make where I finally blow the lid off the Titor saga and reveal everything. This will be my final posting on this topic.

Farewell,

John Titor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuCcExLUx_8
mind = blown

i was like fkin 16 when I first read about this ish.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have avoided commenting in this thread for seven years, because, quite frankly, it's the dumbest thread in history. Titor is so clearly fraudulent that it would take a two year old child to believe him. But I noticed there's one scientific issue at the very beginning of this epic thread which categorically invalidates the entire enchilada.

Time travel from 2039, 20390, 203900, or any other future date, to now or the past, is impossible because it's currently impossible now. Epic stated, "I'm not going to say that it's impossible, because I believe that there are some things out there that are beyond our understanding based on our current knowledge of science." But if you were to create a wormhole, slinging it far into space and looping it back around to earth, as required, you could only travel back in time to the original creation of the wormhole, since entropy cannot be reversed. (For the sake of simplicity I'm also neglecting to mention the reasons why a wormhole cannot feasibly be created or safely used.) And so since current understanding and knowledge of science says traveling back in time is impossible, and since no wormholes have ever been created, it's impossible for any future innovations in science to produce a time traveler back to this time.

Last edited: