Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jerusalem the capital of Israel

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the world is better off without all the rreligious. youre holding us all back
Agree ^
And John Lennon said it best:

"Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace "

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree ^
And John Lennon said it best:

"Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace "
I always thought that song was idiotic...first of all there is always going to be countries,secondly wars have always raged on planet Earth because human nature and third most people on Earth (the overwhelming majority) have some sort of faith with most believing in a higher power because they are not stupid.Fourth everyone all through history that have messed with the Jews have lost from the ancient Egyptians getting their ass kicked by Moses until now why you ask ? because the Jews are God's chosen people.Israel being reborn in 1948 after 2000 years of not existing was a long shot prophecy no one saw being fulfilled,and when it happened people the world over were shocked that the bible was right on the money.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought that song was idiotic...first of all there is always going to be countries,secondly wars have always raged on planet Earth because human nature and third most people on Earth (the overwhelming majority) have some sort of faith with most believing in a higher power because they are not stupid.Fourth everyone all through history that have messed with the Jews have lost from the ancient Egyptians getting their ass kicked by Moses until now why you ask ? because the Jews are God's chosen people.Israel being reborn in 1948 after 2000 years of not existing was a long shot prophecy no one saw being fulfilled,and when it happened people the world over were shocked that the bible was right on the money.
Yes , of course this song is unreal , it's an outopic dream that will never come true,,,, But,,,, just imagine,,,,,
I actually always have this thought, that the human race is just nature mistake, a primitive life form , with animal instinct still embedded in it. We actually less than animales in some way, animals only kill for food, while we sometime kill for pleasure,,,,,

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Perhaps it is an integral need of the American psyche to be at war with something. And so you have this extreme reaction to extremists, which has unfortunately gone mainstream, and is in the process of taking over the Republican Party.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps the world would be better off without Abrahamic religions.

The mideast is a good example.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't need to watch the video because the title is a non-starter. There is no such thing as "Islamophobia". A phobia is an irrational fear or aversion to something. It is rational to fear and be adverse to Islam, a backwards 7th century death cult, being exported to your countries.

End of story.
It is never rational to fear. In the words of FDR, we have nothing to fear but fear itself.... because fear kills freedom.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps the world would be better off without Abrahamic religions.

The mideast is a good example.
The world would be better off without fanaticism/ extremism. And that can come out of any belief system, whether secular or religious.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Israhell and it's zionist regime are the scum of the earth. Zionists provoke wars between people to profit from it theirselves for centuries. That's what the economy is based on nowadays, zionist sculptures. Bluhh, it's gross @RandomIP

Small note for you dummies that support Israhell. I study global politics and business communication at the university of Amsterdam, I am in my last year and doing an internship on foreign business between Holland and the Europian Union. I know what I'm talking about, because history is my favorit part of the whole study and I graduated with a average of 8.8/10 for the exams. I read books about the 19th century, about the French/German war, world war 1 and world war 2. It's ridiculous in what ways zionists made money and gained power out of every single top notch conflict and some of them are provoked by jewish (zionist) businessmen.

I feel no hate towards orthodox jews that don't support a Israel state but follow the traditions of the Thora. I even view them as one of the most developed people of the earth.

Last edited:

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many simple minded people on this thread.

So i will keep it simple:

Which country has the hottest women between "Israël" and 'Palestine aka Gaza Westbank" ?

Israël is a 10HB manufacturing country

That's the country you should support!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Too many simple minded people on this thread.

So i will keep it simple:

Which country has the hottest women between "Israël" and 'Palestine aka Gaza Westbank" ?

Israël is a 10HB manufacturing country

That's the country you should support!
Hahaha

Good one. Humanity supports this !

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Israhell and it's zionist regime are the scum of the earth. Zionists provoke wars between people to profit from it theirselves for centuries. That's what the economy is based on nowadays, zionist sculptures. Bluhh, it's gross @RandomIP

Small note for you dummies that support Israhell. I study global politics and business communication at the university of Amsterdam, I am in my last year and doing an internship on foreign business between Holland and the Europian Union. I know what I'm talking about, because history is my favorit part of the whole study and I graduated with a average of 8.8/10 for the exams. I read books about the 19th century, about the French/German war, world war 1 and world war 2. It's ridiculous in what ways zionists made money and gained power out of every single top notch conflict and some of them are provoked by jewish (zionist) businessmen.

I feel no hate towards orthodox jews that don't support a Israel state but follow the traditions of the Thora. I even view them as one of the most developed people of the earth.
Zionism originally was a movement to settle jews in their homeland. If I'm not mistaken the movement has its roots from the time Jacob was captured in Egypt and the mass migration led by Moses.

As for the all the atrocities they committed, considering everyone in the mideast wants to exterminate them, then taking proactive steps to ensure ones survival is not a crime.

Perhaps it bodes well for the middle east if all those involved would sue for peace and renounce violence and threats of extermination against Israel.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA under the leadership of Donald J. Trump moves the US embassy to Jerusalem tomorrow...Take that ! you godless globalists :)
Israel is an ethnocentric imperial power, ethnically cleansing the Palestinians by continuing to settle Zionists in the West Bank (amongst other poor behavior). That said, if they can whip Iran's butt, they are of some use in the Nixonian way ("he may be a SOB, but g@ddamnit, he's our SOB").

Look for Trump's Democratic successor to move the embassy back to Tel Aviv.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zionism originally was a movement to settle jews in their homeland. If I'm not mistaken the movement has its roots from the time Jacob was captured in Egypt and the mass migration led by Moses.

As for the all the atrocities they committed, considering everyone in the mideast wants to exterminate them, then taking proactive steps to ensure ones survival is not a crime.

Perhaps it bodes well for the middle east if all those involved would sue for peace and renounce violence and threats of extermination against Israel.
Israël is stolen land! There is no peace possible this way!

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Israël is stolen land! There is no peace possible this way!
Stolen by Palestinians.

Even so, Israel has granted them autonomy and rule of lands that has been originally theirs for thousands of years.

Is that not peaceful overtures?

And what have they gotten in return? Suicide vest, missiles, invasions, kidnappings etc. Did you expect they not take steps to ensure their survival?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find fascinating in all of this is that the Palestinians are descendants of the Philistines of the Old Testament.The Philistines were always Israel's enemy,and Israel kicked their ass all over the Middle East then and now.The famous BPD Delilah was a Philistine spy that tricked Samson and got him killed.And I will give you the surprise ending this conflict will eventually culminate in a nuclear war that will end the world as we know it.Remember what the Bible says "He that keepeth Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps" Psalm 121:4