Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jerusalem the capital of Israel

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find fascinating in all of this is that the Palestinians are descendants of the Philistines of the Old Testament.The Philistines were always Israel's enemy,and Israel kicked their ass all over the Middle East then and now.The famous BPD Delilah was a Philistine spy that tricked Samson and got him killed.And I will give you the surprise ending this conflict will eventually culminate in a nuclear war that will end the world as we know it.Remember what the Bible says "He that keepeth Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps" Psalm 121:4
...and now the evangelical Christian/ religious right are salivating at the prospect of hastening history toward the Armageddon as prophesied in the Scriptures.....:confused:

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and now the evangelical Christian/ religious right are salivating at the prospect of hastening history toward the Armageddon as prophesied in the Scriptures.....:confused:
There is no such thing as "hastening" it or slowing it down.. it will happen when God has predetermined it to happen.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as "hastening" it or slowing it down.. it will happen when God has predetermined it to happen.
Whatever the theology, how odd that it is driving policy in this day and age.:D:confused:o_O

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Let the theological debate continue with the priesthood. That's their cup of tea but I suspect they are hopelessly inept at everything else other then causing trouble.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In regard to the argument of who have the right on jerusalem, I'm baffled by the Muslim nations, claiming right on Jerusalem:

The jewish people roam the plant and lived in Jerusalem since 1812 BC, which is more than 2500 years before the first muslim even born (7th century), (and obviously 1812 years before christianity started.)
So how dare the Muslim nations claim right on jerusalem, it's beyond me .

What's more, the holy places for the muslim are Mecca and Medina, not Jerusalem. Mecca (not Jerusalem) is so holy to Muslim that non Muslim are not aloud in to Mecca. Mecca, and not Jerusalem, is the place where every Muslim wish to visit at least once in their life in what's called Hajj, .
In the holy Muslim book , the Koran , Jerusalem not mention even once,

All the Muslim nations violently protest against moving the USA Embassy to Jerusalem, is only dirty politics manipulation.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zionism originally was a movement to settle jews in their homeland. If I'm not mistaken the movement has its roots from the time Jacob was captured in Egypt and the mass migration led by Moses.

As for the all the atrocities they committed, considering everyone in the mideast wants to exterminate them, then taking proactive steps to ensure ones survival is not a crime.

Perhaps it bodes well for the middle east if all those involved would sue for peace and renounce violence and threats of extermination against Israel.
Okay this is wrong. In the Torah, it states that Jews cannot have their own land/settlement until the messiah comes. Now depending upon which sect you are apart of, you believe that he’s either Jesus and he did come and y’all just killed him because you didn’t like him, or that he didn’t come yet. Regardless, should Jews have a land dedicated to them prior to the messiah (or Christian Antichrist/Islamic Dijjal), their time will come to an end. That’s what some super religious rabbis basically told me anyway.
Stolen by Palestinians.
They were lost there for 40 years or 40 days or whatever and hated it because they couldn’t don**** with the land. They left. Then some other people came along, made it profitable and hospitable and kept it that way for approximately 3000 years. And now the Jews are saying they want it back? Ha. Ha. Ha. Too funny.

Wanna know what’s even funnier? The Jews were only able to do this because of aid from Europe. Why did Europe aid them? Because all of Europe hated Jews at the time and wanted them out of there. Come 1916 and you have the Sykes-Picot Agreement, which explains why there is so much false flag going on with the Middle East. There’s a whole history that goes on behind this that people don’t know about. I have met several political prisoners, they know the truth. This stuff has been going on for over a century. I can teach you if you’d like, it all depends on how much you want your reality to be shattered, just like mine was when I started to find all this stuff out. How far down the rabbit hole do you want to go, Alice?

Better yet, don’t. You’ll want to kill yourself if you know too much. Hence why they say ignorance is bliss.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
They were lost there for 40 years or 40 days or whatever and hated it because they couldn’t don**** with the land. They left. Then some other people came along, made it profitable and hospitable and kept it that way for approximately 3000 years. And now the Jews are saying they want it back? Ha. Ha. Ha. Too funny.
Mesha stele, Tel Dan stele, Kurkh monolith and Merneptah stele r ancient artifacts by other ancient nation attesting to a living and breathing Isreal cities/people living in Israel.

I'm certain it took more then 40 years or 40 days to build up those cities...

Now as for the Torah, like all believe system is prone to debate, an never ending debate which is best left to the priesthood, that's their cup of tea.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that Israel is not a threat to me or my country. When was the last time an Israeli flew an airplane into a building or blew himself up in a subway? Like, never. Islamists, on the other hand, are a threat to literally everyone. Israel is at the forefront of the war against islamic terrorism and we should support them for that reason alone. Every Hamas member/sympathizer shot by the IDF is one fewer terrorist wreaking havoc in the streets of Europe and North America.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that Israel is not a threat to me or my country. When was the last time an Israeli flew an airplane into a building or blew himself up in a subway? Like, never. Islamists, on the other hand, are a threat to literally everyone. Israel is at the forefront of the war against islamic terrorism and we should support them for that reason alone. Every Hamas member/sympathizer shot by the IDF is one fewer terrorist wreaking havoc in the streets of Europe and North America.
The first terrorists blowing up bombs in the Middle East were the Zionists. They got so good at it, after all the training they received in WW2 by the British, that the Brits had to leave Palestine in '47. The Zionists decided the Americans would be a better bet in supporting the cause for a Jewish state.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mesha stele, Tel Dan stele, Kurkh monolith and Merneptah stele r ancient artifacts by other ancient nation attesting to a living and breathing Isreal cities/people living in Israel.

I'm certain it took more then 40 years or 40 days to build up those cities...

Now as for the Torah, like all believe system is prone to debate, an never ending debate which is best left to the priesthood, that's their cup of tea.
I’m fairly certain that those were all Roman. I mean after Jesus came, all remaining Jews dispersed the area until 1947. Quite a long time to be gone from ‘home’ if you ask me.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I’m fairly certain that those were all Roman. I mean after Jesus came, all remaining Jews dispersed the area until 1947. Quite a long time to be gone from ‘home’ if you ask me.
It predates the Romans. I don't think Rome existed as a political entity even then, you'll need to check, I'm just saying this at the top of my head right now.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just blatantly false. You don’t even know how to speak English, you think you can understand Arabic? Idiocy.
Yes you right, my English is not perfect , it's not my first language, and I still do some stupid grammar/spelling mistakes, but that doesn't mean that what I say is wrong:

Mecca (not Jerusalem) is so holy to Muslim that non Muslim are not allowed into Mecca.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_segregation
^^^^
Saudi Arabia
,,,In the City of Mecca, only Muslims are allowed. Non-Muslims may not enter or travel through Mecca; attempting to enter Mecca as a non-Muslim can result in penalties such as a fine;[18] being in Mecca as a non-Muslim can result in deportation.[22

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, if we'll look at the big picture, two-state solution has a long history, dating back at least to 1937, when the British proposed to partition the land between Arabs and Jews while leaving Jerusalem under international control.
A similar plan was approved by the UN General Assembly in 1947, and then again proposed by President Clinton in 2000, and again in 2008.
The great irony is that the leadership of the Arabs of Palestine consistently rejected the two-state solution in the belief that they could have everything; the result was that they ended up with nothing.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saudi Arabia
,,,In the City of Mecca, only Muslims are allowed. Non-Muslims may not enter or travel through Mecca; attempting to enter Mecca as a non-Muslim can result in penalties such as a fine;[18] being in Mecca as a non-Muslim can result in deportation.[22
My parents went to Mecca lmao they didn’t get deported or have to pay a fine or anything hahaha

There was even a dude who was about to get his ass kicked by my dad because he was trying to steal lol. That’s definitely NOT true hahaha

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can, provided you have a permit
I searched the net excessively and couldn't find evidence to your claim ^^^ for non muslim people ^^^ but did find many like this one:

> Why are Non-Muslims not allowed to Enter to Makkah and Madina?
Actually, this is the decision of Allah as he stated in the Holy Quran:
“Oh you who believe! Truly the polytheists are unclean; so let them not, after this year, approach the Sacred Mosque” Quran 9:28. <

Bottom line, Jerusalem have no significant religious importance to Muslim people comparing to Mecca and Medina !

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I searched the net excessively and couldn't find evidence to your claim ^^^ for non muslim people ^^^ but did find many like this one:

> Why are Non-Muslims not allowed to Enter to Makkah and Madina?
Actually, this is the decision of Allah as he stated in the Holy Quran:
“Oh you who believe! Truly the polytheists are unclean; so let them not, after this year, approach the Sacred Mosque” Quran 9:28. <

Bottom line, Jerusalem have no significant religious importance to Muslim people comparing to Mecca and Medina !
I was not being clear.

Yes there's a ban on non Muslims to enter but you can circumvent it by getting a haj permit or pay a tourism company to settle it for you. All you need to do is be one of the hundreds of thousands that enters there for pilgrimage.