Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jerusalem the capital of Israel

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA under the leadership of Donald J. Trump moves the US embassy to Jerusalem tomorrow...Take that ! you godless globalists :)

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appalling foreign policy. Only beaten by the ripping up of the international nuclear deal with Iran. Trump is a menace to world peace.

Now you have Israelite soldiers shooting Palestinian teenagers with impunity. Not to mention the recent heavy-handed bombings in Syria.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Jerusalem belongs to the Jews, they can do as they please with it and it's nobody's business to say otherwise.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jerusalem belongs to the Jews, they can do as they please with it and it's nobody's business to say otherwise.
Are you American?
Today, the status of Jerusalem remains one of the core issues in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. During the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, West Jerusalem was among the areas captured and later annexed by Israel while East Jerusalem, including the Old City, was captured and later annexed by Jordan. Israel captured East Jerusalem from Jordan during the 1967 Six-Day War and subsequently annexed it into Jerusalem, together with additional surrounding territory.[note 6] One of Israel's Basic Laws, the 1980 Jerusalem Law, refers to Jerusalem as the country's undivided capital. All branches of the Israeli government are located in Jerusalem, including the Knesset (Israel's parliament), the residences of the Prime Minister (Beit Aghion) and President (Beit HaNassi), and the Supreme Court. Whilst the international community rejected the annexation as illegal and treats East Jerusalem as Palestinian territory occupied by Israel,[32][33][34][35] Israel has a stronger claim to sovereignty over West Jerusalem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerusalem

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Appalling foreign policy. Only beaten by the ripping up of the international nuclear deal with Iran. Trump is a menace to world peace.

Now you have Israelite soldiers shooting Palestinian teenagers with impunity. Not to mention the recent heavy-handed bombings in Syria.
You just show your ignorantes and how brainwashed you are by the media.You are clueless.
The heavy bombing in Syria was to eradicate the permanent military bases Iran started erected in Syria, as future frontier against israel (and this bombing happened after Iranian soldier shoot 20 missiles to israel.)
( and btw,Israel is THE ONLY democratic country in the middle east , and the only one who stand against the Iranian expansion )

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The USA under the leadership of Donald J. Trump moves the US embassy to Jerusalem tomorrow.
Btw, did you know that Jerusalem not mentioned in the Koran not even once, while mention in the old testament 660 times???

Judaism history and religious started 1812 BC
Islam history and religious stated at the beginning of the 7th century.

But hey, why bother with such a small details ha,,,,,,,

Last edited:

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is anti-Semitic propaganda. You've been watching too much Al Jazeera and PressTV again, haven't you? Or do you get your news from KKK David Duke and traitor Ken O'Keefe?

What those channels do to convince gullible people like you, is include every 19 year old throwing rocks and Molotov c0cktails as a "teenager" and a "civilian", when they are clearly armed combatants fighting the IDF.

Jerusalem has been a Jewish city for 5,000 years. Facts.
Yes, I admit it. I have been watching a bit of Al Jazeera. That said, I balance it out with some CNN and BBC. The problem today is people are just subscribing to one channel/ media source... and then consider everything else 'fake news'.

But clearly, the Israeli reaction to the demonstrations is an over-reaction and hardly proportionate. 40 people shot dead, and many more injured with very nasty bullets that explode on contact.... The spin the Israeli media puts on it is clearly spin... they are all terrorists!!

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just show your ignorantes and how brainwashed you are by the media.You are clueless.
The heavy bombing in Syria was to eradicate the permanent military bases Iran started erected in Syria, as future frontier against israel (and this bombing happened after Iranian soldier shoot 20 missiles to israel.)
( and btw,Israel is THE ONLY democratic country in the middle east , and the only one who stand against the Iranian expansion )
Once again an over-reaction on Israel's part... they are risking a major confrontation with Iran. A day after Trump rips up the nuclear deal with Iran, Israel starts dropping bombs on Syria. Instead of being a holder of the peace.. between enemies, Trump is giving Israel something of a blank check. I'm not simplistically painting one side good and one side evil... international politics is about a lot more than that.... there are political realities that have to be observed.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A day after Trump rips up the nuclear deal with Iran, Israel starts dropping bombs on Syria.
Get your f*cking fact right. Israel bombed Iranian military bases AFTER iranian soldiers fired 20 missiles into Israel, and after endless diplomatic attempts asking iran to withdraw its military bases from Syria.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your f*cking fact right. Israel bombed Iranian military bases AFTER iranian soldiers fired 20 missiles into Israel, and after endless diplomatic attempts asking iran to withdraw its military bases from Syria.

Ok, it's RT, but you can watch it with a grain of salt.;)

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll make this simple so that you noobs might understand better.

You own a large farm, it's been in your family for generations. One fine day, someone took your farm by force and evicts you.

Whilst you and ur family wanders the earth in shame and humilation, total strangers built homes and basically fvcks like rabbits giving birth to more baby rabbits on your farm.

And the world saw your suffering, decided to return your lands.

But what of those rabbits? They were allowed to stay by the rightful owners.

And what did the rabbits do? They bomb, shiet, and basically cause mayhem - strife.

And what did the owners do? They defended themselves and at times took proactive action towards hostile neighbouring farms.

How is that wrong?

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, it's RT, but you can watch it with a grain of salt.;)
Yeah, don't have patients for this bs. Lefties and liberals, with their politically correct approach , will bring the end to this world.
Europeans liberals countries have no idea how to deal with middle easteren countries, and don't understand middle eastern countries mentality.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't have patients for this bs. Lefties and liberals, with their politically correct approach , will bring the end to this world.
Europeans liberals countries have no idea how to deal with middle easteren countries, and don't understand middle eastern countries mentality.
This kind of language only reflects a simplistic black and white view of the world.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I'm not that informed about whos the bad guy and whos the good guy.

As long as both of them stay away from my country, I'm fine with whatever they decide to do in theirs.

The problem is that some of them are flooding in number into Europe, the others while being only few thousands already have a strong grip on media and banks.

From religions to people I believe nothing good comes from middle east for those used to civilized countries.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
37 killed and over 2000 injured in the latest protests. Remind me how many Israeli soldiers have been killed or injured.....o_O

The Zionists have turned the Gaza strip into a ghetto, and are in danger of becoming the very thing that persecuted them years ago.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
37 killed and over 2000 injured in the latest protests. Remind me how many Israeli soldiers have been killed or injured.....o_O

The Zionists have turned the Gaza strip into a ghetto, and are in danger of becoming the very thing that persecuted them years ago.
On 9/11 I remember Palestinians dancing and celebrating (in the streets ) the deaths of thousands of Americans,today I will celebrate and dance,payback is a b!tch..

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On 9/11 I remember Palestinians dancing and celebrating (in the streets ) the deaths of thousands of Americans,today I will celebrate and dance,payback is a b!tch..
That may have been the case, but cooler heads have to prevail in politics, or otherwise it is war, where no one wins.

America seems to be heading into a strange mix of 1984 and Brave New World - people are just gobbling up uncritically what their media, or should I say their propaganda, is telling them.

And the evangelicals are looking forward to Armageddon as they celebrate the opening of the Embassy in Jerusalem. God help us.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right European liberals are weak betas ,thank god for Trump having the balls to confront the problem head on.Trump has already put North Korea in it's place and they are now obeying Trump.Iran is shaking in their boots because the USA runs the world again and that is how it should be.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
37 killed and over 2000 injured in the latest protests.
Again, you only post what is comfortable to you.
You just forgot to mention that 40,000 (yes 40,000) trying to trespass the border fence and thousands between them are HAMS terrorists who hiding behind kids, women and olders.
Israeli army spread leaflets from the air, warning the palestinian not to get close to the border fence, but they are a toys in Hmas hands.
Hmas success measured by how many deaths they have. Hmas engorge the people to get to the fence B'cos , how much absurd it is, Hmas want dead people , it's serve their propaganda , and work on people like you.

Israel withdraw completely from gaza in 2005. The HMAS throw out the palestinian government out to Rammala, and took power.
HMAS since then received miliards of dollars for the palestinian people benefit , but Hams used this money to build missiles and digging underground channels into israel in order to attack israeli towens .

Gaza could be the most beautiful place in the middle east , but HAMS funatic terrorists keeps palestinian people poor, and poor people can easily controlled by Hmas.

Last edited: