Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is 6' now considered "short"?

Reaction score
I'm 5'10 & I've never had a problem with height.

It isn't in my consciousness as something to worry about, as I can't change it!
That's above average. I'm 5'7.5". I've never worried about it until a few days ago when I read this post. Maybe it's true.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's above average. I'm 5'7.5". I've never worried about it until a few days ago when I read this post. Maybe it's true.
I heard that 5'7.5 is the worst possible height when it comes of women, those who like tall dudes will see you small while those who like them short or a short themselves wil consider you out of range.

Thats probably the reason why you are single trust me or better yet go open one of your threads and ask for suggestion from other 5'7.5 guys about enhanced shoes to look taller or wide trousers to look shorter.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
So "tallness" = good genes, but making millions flipping houses = not important?

How does tall = good genes in the first place? Of what use is being tall?
Being tall is about status not genes. Same as race.

Men are considered short to most women once they are under 5'8 or 5'9. Men are considered to be tall once they pass 6'1.

Reaction score
I heard that 5'7.5 is the worst possible height when it comes of women, those who like tall dudes will see you small while those who like them short or a short themselves wil consider you out of range.

Thats probably the reason why you are single trust me or better yet go open one of your threads and ask for suggestion from other 5'7.5 guys about enhanced shoes to look taller or wide trousers to look shorter.
Now I think you're just making things up.

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
I can't do much to change my looks. I'm not getting plastic surgery.

Money is what I can work on.

And attitude. Treat them all like sh1t.
Wake up call men: Most 9s and 10s in metropolitan cities, beginning at 25 yo, are getting at least one of the following done:
  • Botox
  • Cheek filler;
  • Jaw filler;
  • Lip filler,
  • Boob-job;
  • Butt augmentation;
  • Liposuction;
  • Ultherapy;
  • Chemical/Laser peels;
  • Vampire facials.
IF you are first hearing about this here, then you aren't dating enough hot women.
Richard if you want to date hot women you need to become one.

Reaction score
1) Why not?

2) With all these complaints about not attracting hot women, why in the hell haven't you started to work out?
I guess I just don't really care. That is a huge investment of time and not sure it will yield results. I would rather focus on making lots of money. I saw lots of muscle guys alone when I last went out. I don't recall you being super muscular in your picture.

You never answered what it was that girls value about you.

And what's my prize at the end of the rainbow for all this effort? A stinky pu$$y?

And last girl I talked to told me my hair wasn't thinning in her opinion.

Reaction score
In order of importance:

1) Face;
2) Physique;
3) Ambition;
3) Status/Wealth;
4) Attitude;
5) Intelligence
I don't know how to tell what is a good looking face on a guy. Did you always have a good looking face or did you get it artificially?

I have already spent money on silicone filler in my d1ck and laser hair removal on face and down below. I suppose a little more wouldn't hurt. What did you suggest that I get? What kind of filler and what do I tell the doctor? I can't find the old thread.

Also, I don't remember you being super muscular in your picture. There were guys down town who were super muscular and weren't getting any. So what's the difference?

I'll get the plastic surgery and hair transplant if I can afford it.

And keep in mind that I have been called attractive by attractive girls before. Not all the time, but it's happened.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how to tell what is a good looking face on a guy. Did you always have a good looking face or did you get it artificially?

I have already spent money on silicone filler in my d1ck and laser hair removal on face and down below. I suppose a little more wouldn't hurt. What did you suggest that I get? What kind of filler and what do I tell the doctor? I can't find the old thread.

Also, I don't remember you being super muscular in your picture. There were guys down town who were super muscular and weren't getting any. So what's the difference?

I'll get the plastic surgery and hair transplant if I can afford it.
I'm not a bodybuilder. I'm 6'1 190, 8-9% bf; proportional aesthetics. Built like a fitness model.

The market directs whom is good-looking which encompasses high, angular cheekbones, pronounced angular jawline, low brow, and proportional remaining aesthetics. I'm naturally good-looking, but also enhanced.

I'm not repeating. If you have enough desire, you will find the thread, and do your own due diligence. As you have yet to set foot in a gym, my words are left on deaf ears.

Reaction score
I'm not a bodybuilder. I'm 6'1 190, 8-9% bf; proportional aesthetics. Built like a fitness model.

The market directs whom is good-looking which encompasses high, angular cheekbones, pronounced angular jawline, low brow, and proportional remaining aesthetics. I'm naturally good-looking, but also enhanced.

I'm not repeating. If you have enough desire, you will find the thread, and do your own due diligence. As you have yet to set foot in a gym, my words are left on deaf ears.
Okay. I'll look for it when I get home. My phone isn't making it easy to find.

So you attribute the vast amount of your success to looks? Can I ask what you do for a living or even how much you make? I don't know if that's appropriate, but I spend so much time talking and thinking about money that it seems like a normal question to me. Especially on this anonymous forum and how it relates to pickup.