Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is 6' now considered "short"?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that it is socially acceptable for girls to measure and seize a guy according to his height while he cant do anything about it.

At the same time if you dare to say that a girl is overweight and she would be fine easting few candy bars daily, you are accused of the most terrible crimes on earth.

Apparently a body index you cant do sh1t about deserve to be mocked, an other which you can control and prove how mentally weak you are has to be respected.

I'm 180 which is 5'11 which guess makes me average in europe, slightly taller in SE slightly shorter in NE and I can confirmo looking around that girls have a fetish for tall guys...the shortest ones especially.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that it is socially acceptable for girls to measure and seize a guy according to his height while he cant do anything about it.

At the same time if you dare to say that a girl is overweight and she would be fine easting few candy bars daily, you are accused of the most terrible crimes on earth.

Apparently a body index you cant do sh1t about deserve to be mocked, an other which you can control and prove how mentally weak you are has to be respected.

I'm 180 which is 5'11 which guess makes me average in europe, slightly taller in SE slightly shorter in NE and I can confirmo looking around that girls have a fetish for tall guys...the shortest ones especially.
Well, as a 6ft 2 in my stockinged feet, I fvcking loveshort women and tend not to date taller then 5'4. Ideal is about 5'2.

There is just something sexy about short women.

However, a lot of the shorter dudes I know like tall women. I can cope with taller if they are rake thin. No taller than 5 6 though.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, as a 6ft 2 in my stockinged feet, I fvcking loveshort women and tend not to date taller then 5'4. Ideal is about 5'2.

There is just something sexy about short women.

However, a lot of the shorter dudes I know like tall women. I can cope with taller if they are rake thin. No taller than 5 6 though.
Really hope all the tall guys will think like you do, Im average as I said yet I like women on the taller side to women standard.

At 5'11 (180) I like girls between 5'6 to 5'10 which should be around 168 to 178.

I understand you concern about tall bulky women, they look like men sometime.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Really hope all the tall guys will think like you do, Im average as I said yet I like women on the taller side to women standard.

At 5'11 (180) I like girls between 5'6 to 5'10 which should be around 168 to 178.

I understand you concern about tall bulky women, they look like men sometime.
We need to be wingmen :) Perfect.

5 11 is not average BTW. You are above average. I think UK average is about 5'9

Reaction score
The thing is, making millions does not do anything to turn her on. It does not have ANY affect on her state of arousal at all. Being tall generally means higher testosterone and HGh production which means that you are a stronger male than others.

That basically means good genes....
Actually, I think making millions would turn a lot of girls on.

How would you know that it doesn't?

There is no way you are going to convince me that being born tall is worth more than earning millions through hard work and intelligence.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There is no way you are going to convince me that being born tall is worth more than earning millions through hard work and intelligence.
Women are strange creatures, they are in 2017 when it comes of their "rights" but are still in the stone age when it comes of their behaviour, preferences and reasoning.

In their hamster powered brain the taller bigger cavemen can still take away everything from the smaller clever one that worked for it and that's it.

Reaction score
Women are strange creatures, they are in 2017 when it comes of their "rights" but are still in the stone age when it comes of their behaviour, preferences and reasoning.

In their hamster powered brain the taller bigger cavemen can still take away everything from the smaller clever one that worked for it and that's it.
I'm not sure if that's always true, though. Hugh Hefner was only 5'9". I'm sure there's lots of taller guys not doing well or with ugly girls. In fact, I see it all the time.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ambition is another trait. Getting rich BECAUSE of said ambition is prized more. But if you’re just some bloke who won the lottery, you aren’t gonna be turning women on as much as the other guy who is taller than you and actually is a cool dude.

Ambition is different from everything else. Having a passion shows that you are going somewhere. Women like a guy who is moving up, not one who is stagnant; this still remains true even if the guy who is stagnant is currently doing better than the ambitious guy who is still moving up.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of my plates/gfs have all been taller than me.

What's a short guy like me supposed to do? ;)

I think I've only had one short period of my life where I felt inferior and angry, but it didn't last very long.

For the past decade, I've been working towards mastering myself, setting goals to raise my SMV, increasing my IDGAF vibe, perfecting a dominant, yet relaxed type of body language, and increasing the intensity of my eye-contact.

Asian? Check. Short? Check.

It just makes the shock value even greater when women realize that they've got wet panties.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'1" and handsome. I compensate for my insecurities by professing I'm a Guru, followed by 1000

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Money can be bestowed by chance. There are millions of men inheriting money they didn't work for or just benefitting from good birth circumstances e.g. parents sent you to a good school.

What makes you strong is how you will get on if the shyt hit the fan. This doesn't mean the physically strongest. It's who can innovate and who has strength of character.

Height is a part of that. You can't fake genetics. You can take steroids, hit the gym every day, and that will help, but being tall is unquestionably from a superior set of breeding material.

I thank the lord every day for being 6'2'. It's more useful in the dating game than a massive c0ck.
I'm blessed I'm 6'2"! But I wouldn't mind being even taller.

Yes, I can hold my own in combat, but if there was a way to be taller, a lot of guys would ise that way.

I tend to date much shorter women. Love every bit of it, but some I still come in second place with.

I only give women one chance. The women I work with aren't that attractive, but most are taken anyway. Most women I meet are those who say hi first. Also, I never will compliment a woman, as it's pedestalizing or ass kissing.

Height helps, but there's more to it.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So "tallness" = good genes, but making millions flipping houses = not important?

How does tall = good genes in the first place? Of what use is being tall?
No one ever made the mistake of thinking women's logic makes sense.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10 & I've never had a problem with height.

It isn't in my consciousness as something to worry about, as I can't change it!