Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is 6' now considered "short"?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay. I'll look for it when I get home. My phone isn't making it easy to find.

So you attribute the vast amount of your success to looks? Can I ask what you do for a living or even how much you make? I don't know if that's appropriate, but I spend so much time talking and thinking about money that it seems like a normal question to me. Especially on this anonymous forum and how it relates to pickup.
Good question.

I attribute most of my success to looks. But looks only open the door. Then it's "game," which really means social awareness and acuity.

My money and profession are not important in this discussion because when I meet women on OLD or in person, these women do not know what I do for a living--nor do I share this info until they are already closed. The status/wealth becomes more relevant for LTRing, not initial attraction (unless you play status/wealth game). I could exploit status/wealth to my advantage to attract but I'm more interested in finding a girl who values (and will promote interrelational) "ambition" rather than exploit the free ride.

Reaction score
Good question.

I attribute most of my success to looks. But looks only open the door. Then it's "game," which really means social awareness and acuity.

My money and profession are not important in this discussion because when I meet women on OLD or in person, these women do not know what I do for a living--nor do I share this info until they are already closed. The status/wealth becomes more relevant for LTRing, not initial attraction (unless you play status/wealth game). I could exploit status/wealth to my advantage to attract but I'm more interested in finding a girl who values (and will promote interrelational) "ambition" rather than exploit the free ride.
You sent me your pics via PM. Here is my evaluation:

1) Face: You need contours. Notice your cheek, cheekbones, and temples are flat, and it doesn't appear as you have low-bodyfat where such would be justified. Men don't need volume in their cheeks (see GQ models), but if you are lacking cheek volume you definitely need high, full cheekbones to maximize your facial aesthetics. Francis Palmer, renowned plastic surgeon out of Beverly Hills avers that full cheekbones in a man's face accounts for 70% of his attractiveness. Accordingly, if you lack both cheeks and full cheekbones most of your facial attractiveness is gone.

The good news is this is a not an expensive "deficiency" to redress. Today, we have injectable fillers such as Radiesse, Scuptra, Juverderm, Volumna, inter alia. These fillers are injected in the areas where you need volume and then convert to collagen over time. I suspect you need about 4-5 ccs of any of these fillers, which will cost you roughly $3-4,000. These fillers are temporary lasting only 1-2 years. If you want a more permanent filler, it's advisable to start with the temporary ones then eventually get more permanent fillers like fat, which can be extracted from anywhere in the body and then injected. If you elect to go this route, ensure the dermatologist or PS is board-certified.

You could add up to 2-3 pts to your overall SMV with the above.

Your hair is noticeably thinning. Make a choice. Keep your hair or shave it off. If you choose to keep your hair get on a Finasteride/Avodart, minoxodil, RU58841 protocol. You may request hair to transplanted via FUT, between 2500-5000 follicles, which can cost between $15,000-$30,000. Or just buzz cut/shave it off. But don't leave thinning hair on top of your head as the alternative, which leaves you looking ungroomed and sloppy.

Correcting this hair issue will allow you to add up to one point to your SMV.

2) Body: You don't look like you have ever worked out? You need to focalize on training, diet, and cardio. A man can add up to 2-3 pts. to his total SMV with physique alone. Why would you neglect such a critical part of your value?

3) Style: Your clothes make you appear as you don't get "it." Meet with a style consultant or read style magazines. My casual goto is a Hugo Boss white dress shirt, tailored and fitted but not too tight, designer jeans, and stylish high-end leather shoes. The Rolex doesn't hurt either. You don't need a Rolex but get a watch that augments your hopefully soon-to-be sophistication and style.

This could add up to 1 pt. to your perceived SMV.

I have more to say, but don't have the time. I outlined, briefly, ways you could add up to 5-7 points to the physicality portion of your SMV.

Reaction score
Good question.

I copied and pasted that thread. Now what happens if I spend all this time and money getting my face injected with stuff and it doesn't help me any? What if people can tell and they laugh at me? Then what? What if it does no good at all?

And how can you not tell girls what you do for a living? Do you at least give off an aura of being successful? Certainly they must think you have money to a certain degree, right? They don't think you're broke, do they?

Btw, why are you telling me to choose whether to keep or shave my hair when I have a full head of hair? I am not balding in any way, shape, or form. Are you SURE that this is good advice?

Evaus

Banned
Reaction score
I copied and pasted that thread. Now what happens if I spend all this time and money getting my face injected with stuff and it doesn't help me any? What if people can tell and they laugh at me? Then what? What if it does no good at all?

And how can you not tell girls what you do for a living? Do you at least give off an aura of being successful? Certainly they must think you have money to a certain degree, right? They don't think you're broke, do they?

Btw, why are you telling me to choose whether to keep or shave my hair when I have a full head of hair? I am not balding in any way, shape, or form. Are you SURE that this is good advice?
If it doesn't work just tell people you transformed into a real life Ken doll for Halloween. You could wind up getting featured on TV My Strange Addiction and get side gigs in carnival freak shows.

justin-jedlica-real-life-ken-doll-5.jpg london-uk-13th-february-2013-ken-real-name-justin-jedlico-leaves-after-D38G5G.jpg mauricio-galdi-instagram-679859.jpg