How come we don't have BIG muscular chad looking mass shooters?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truck with snow plow has a primary use outside of killing. It also requires license, insurance, inspection, and registration.
@DonJuanjr this is an easy layup in getting a gotcha on him.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like someone can kill many people by plowing into a crowd with a large truck with a snow plow attached. Would this truck then be called an "assault truck"?
The people who argue against guns clearly are naive and don't know history. I'm all for more serious and extensive background checks as well as stricter gun laws but when you understand that during World War 2, Nazi's literally walked into innocent peoples' houses and blew their heads off, and you STILL support banning guns, you're an idiot.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Snow plow has a primary use outside of killing. It also requires license, insurance, inspection, and registration.
Yeah? Snowplows aren't a constitutional right either. So being a black man, you're fine with only police carrying weapons? OR are they supposed to give them up as well? You know, that these shooters will always have access to firearms because they exist. Police get their weapons stolen from their vehicles all the time.

Reaction score
The fact that yall are literally bringing up weapons and vehicles that require a bare minimum license to operate and obtain vs me going to the store and buying an AR-15 without any registration, training, etc whatsoever. In Houston, they blocked off the roads to the crowded areas so say bye bye to your truck kill spree dream.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just advocated civilians owning grenades, biochemical weapons, and nukes. You are an extremist.
This is the only part of your post that you've said correctly.

and obtain vs me going to the store and buying an AR-15 without any registration, training, etc whatsoever.
There's more than one type of gun that exists, grasshopper.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah? Snowplows aren't a constitutional right either.
Deflected. Got him.

So being a black man, you're fine with only police carrying weapons? OR are they supposed to give them up as well?
I’m fine with a gun-less world. As in everyone including the police and military. But that is idealism. I am a firearm owner myself, albeit only because I need them to protect my home from idiot incels that have one. It’s a never ending cycle of armament you are advocating.

In my opinion, people need to go back to fist fighting and spears.

You know, that these shooters will always have access to firearms because they exist. Police get their weapons stolen from their vehicles all the time.
That’s why guns should be highly regulated or destroyed altogether. Giving more AR-15s to incels is pouring gasoline on the fire.

Reaction score
Yeah, Brings Me Women...at first.

I had a BMW E36 when I was younger. It brought me women, then (what most BMW owners eventually say after the warranty's up) Breaks My Wallet.

My girlfriend gave up a BMW E38 (750il, the car Tupac was shot in) in a nasty divorce. She got the last laugh because he led with that car like a simp. Brought him women, then broke his wallet. The repairs were in the thousands.

By extension, she had an E36 drop top and a classic E30...that I helped repair when she got me the proper parts. Tedious task, but she's since sold those cars off.

If you want to impress with a car, try getting a Lamborghini or an Aston Martin.
Your average person can't afford a Lamborghini or an Aston Martin lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, Brings Me Women...at first.
Eliot Rodger had a newer 3 Series and didn't experience that.

I had a BMW E36 when I was younger. It brought me women, then (what most BMW owners eventually say after the warranty's up) Breaks My Wallet.

My girlfriend gave up a BMW E38 (750il, the car Tupac was shot in) in a nasty divorce. She got the last laugh because he led with that car like a simp. Brought him women, then broke his wallet. The repairs were in the thousands.

By extension, she had an E36 drop top and a classic E30...that I helped repair when she got me the proper parts. Tedious task, but she's since sold those cars off.

If you want to impress with a car, try getting a Lamborghini or an Aston Martin.
E30 was the overall best generation of the 3 Series. E36 was decent. I liked the E46's after E36. Rodger's car was the generation after E46. E46's last model year was 2005.

A BMW or a Mercedes-Benz might help a guy get some poontang, but he'll need some other things to close the deal. You're more likely to get poontang with a 3 Series vs. Accord or Camry.

Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin are all superior options to BMW and Mercedes-Benz. Also superior to Porsche.

Your average person can't afford a Lamborghini or an Aston Martin lol.
Which is why they are awesome. Eliot Rodger had the expectation that his 3 Series was enough to get the pretty girls at UC-Santa Barbara interested in him. UCSB is what that university is called and the university is also referred to as the University of Casual Sex and Beer. I would call UCSB one of the schools that would be part of "Hot Girl U". When a school is called the University of Casual Sex and Beer, the expectation is set that males will be getting casual sex regularly at UC-Santa Barbara.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The fact that yall are literally bringing up weapons and vehicles that require a bare minimum license to operate and obtain vs me going to the store and buying an AR-15 without any registration, training, etc whatsoever. In Houston, they blocked off the roads to the crowded areas so say bye bye to your truck kill spree dream.
You are ignorant of the laws in most states which dictate specific firearms training or experience. Again disqualified from discussion.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, we will put you in the extremist pile with HaleyBaron.
Well, I'll take that as a compliment.

Though, you are ignoring human nature's propensity to tribalism. It's not extreme thinking to realize this.

Reaction score
You are ignorant of the laws in most states which dictate specific firearms training or experience. Again disqualified from discussion.
In my state of Texas, a hot bed for gun violence and Maas shootings, it is easier for me to obtain an AR-15 simply by walking in to a store than it is to purchase a pistol(restrictions), operate a car(requires a license, insurance, and renewals), commercial truck(requires a commercial license, money), and Grenade(obvious reasons).

The Uvalde shooter could not legally purchase a pistol due to his age but he could purchase an AR-15 without a license, background check, age restrictions, not Jack shvt!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a strawman argument. Tribalism has nothing to do with giving AR-15s to incels.
Giving ar-15s to incels has nothing to do with your statement of "never ending cycle of armament". That's what I was responding to.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my state of Texas, a hot bed for gun violence and Maas shootings,
Texas has very little gun violence because we have guns. Keep spreading those lies, boi.