How come we don't have BIG muscular chad looking mass shooters?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Europe in general treats health care as a human right, in the US we do not. Healthcare is readily accessible to everyone in Europe. There are countries in Europe that do not have draconian gun laws, like say Switzerland - why don’t they have the levels of shootings we do? Hrmmmm, let’s see - higher quality of life, accessible medical care and a safety net. Pretty obvious.

Mass shooting DO OCCUR in Europe:

just not with the frequency that they do in the US.

Can you draw a picture what this mental health care would look like and how this will prevent mass shootings??

Why dont you guys just try to get rid of as many guns as possible?

Yess the "but but criminals have guns " argument. In europe you can call the police and if they only suspect someone has a gun they will send modern day A-team to confiscate the weapon and the whole chain behind the gun( supplier in between guy ect) get arrested. ( best way to fvck somebody o er,just tell the cops your neighbor might have a gun and watch how to lift him of his bed at 5 in the morning and destroy all of his furniture, walls dig in the garden to find the weapons).

If there are 400 million guns, your governments mission should be to confiscate 350 million guns , and severe penalties to those who illegally own one.

How many more innocent people have to die before you guys wake up???

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's where he went wrong in life. He should have got a Mercedes.
No. A Mercedes would not have fixed his problems either. Do you realize that Eliot Rodger only did one approach in his entire life? He said hi to a girl once and had a 15-30 second conversation that went nowhere.

He didn't do enough volume of approaches. That was a problem but plenty of men with adequate social skills have the problem of not approaching enough volume of women.

His problems went even beyond approach volume. The mental health wasn't there and his overall vibe was way off.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a silly statement. Out of all the ways to kill a person, gun is the easiest and most efficient, especially at any kind of distance.
The easiest and most efficient is a bomb or a grenade launcher. Or a missile or napalm carpet bomb. Or a nuke. Or releasing nerve gas in a building. Or lighting a building on fire and locking the doors. Running a truck through a crowd of people (this beats guns in killing any day). I can keep going. There's hundreds of ways that are far more efficient than a gun if you want to go there.

Reaction score
Spoken like like a Manlet who has never been in combat, bravo.

I’d choose an M14 as my rifle which is NOT an assault weapon, and an m1911 as my sidearm, if I needed a CQB weapon I’d choose a Mossberg 550.
so you would choose an assault rifle, thanks for answering the question too!! Plus we can't have European Health Care here because most of our population are overweight or will be considered burdens of society to the system. In addition, I don't give a rats ass about Switzerland because we aren't Switzerland lol.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The easiest and most efficient is a bomb or a grenade launcher. Or a missile or napalm carpet bomb. Or a nuke. Or releasing nerve gas in a building. Or lighting a building on fire and locking the doors. I can keep going. There's hundreds of ways that are far more efficient than a gun if you want to go there.
yesh but I can’t just walk to the store and grab a grenade or missile.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yesh but I can’t just walk to the store and grab a grenade or missile.
I can go grab one from my local army store cause I live in one of the most free states in the world. Still, that's but only 1 out of the hundreds of things more efficient at killing than a gun.

Reaction score
I can go grab one from my local army store cause I live in one of the most free states in the world. Still, that's but only 1 out of the hundreds of things more efficient at killing than a gun.
1). I'd rather take my chances at using a gun than attempt to learn how to use a grenade and accidentally kill myself with one.

2). I googled how to get a grenade and it seems like the only viable option for someone for an incel killer is to get one through the black market. However, lets just say I did acquire one, I would have to be dead-ass confident on how to use it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). I'd rather take my chances at using a gun than attempt to learn how to use a grenade and accidentally kill myself with one.

2). I googled how to get a grenade and it seems like the only viable option for someone for an incel killer is to get one through the black market. However, lets just say I did acquire one, I would have to be dead-ass confident on how to use it.
You're using a lot of excuses that don't change the stated facts.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because that's what guns do. They'll make the tiniest man feel like Goliath. ( see attachment)

It amazes me btw, that most of you guys here live in a country where you might get shot up everyday, yet most men are scared to talk to women. Why dont you guys just go after that you want relentless? Every day another failed product might end your life because of these amazing laws and amendments!
Are you afraid of being hit by a car or struck by lightning every time you leave the house? The chances of you being killed in a mass shooting are actually lower. Better lock yourself up in that basement. Wouldn't want to risk getting attacked by a rabid squirrel should you venture outside :rolleyes:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says the poster that assumes you can just walk into a Walmart and buy a grenade or napalm bomb.
This is why posters like yourself should get a restricted title below your username until you earn your stripes. Cause you didn't read a single thing I said.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The easiest and most efficient is a bomb or a grenade launcher. Or a missile or napalm carpet bomb. Or a nuke. Or releasing nerve gas in a building.
I’m sure you think civilians should own those as well.

Digging the hole deeper. Mass weapons of war only helps my argument.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

But absolutely mind bending, and frankly f*cked up, that an 18 yo can buy an AR 15, gun down and murder innocents and children, BUT not be able to legally buy a six pack of beer.
If one can be tried as an adult, then they should get all the rights of an adult as well.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
so you would choose an assault rifle, thanks for answering the question too!! Plus we can't have European Health Care here because most of our population are overweight or will be considered burdens of society to the system. In addition, I don't give a rats ass about Switzerland because we aren't Switzerland lol.
The m14 is not an assault rifle. Sigh

Select-fire rifles such as the Fedorov Avtomat, FN FAL, M14, and H&K G3 main battle rifles are not assault rifles; they fire full-powered rifle cartridges

Keep posting the more you do the more you disqualify yourself for the discussion.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

But absolutely mind bending, and frankly f*cked up, that an 18 yo can buy an AR 15, gun down and murder innocents and children, BUT not be able to legally buy a six pack of beer.
The beer would unironically make them shoot up less.

I’m sure you think civilians should own those as well.
A civilian should own whatever they want to own. That is what freedom means.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Not even a brunette bimbo, redhead bimbo, or Latina bimbo would pay any attention to him. He was driving around in a solid BMW 3 Series coupe that was less than 5 years old. He thought his BMW would get women to pay attention to him. After all, BMW is supposed to equal Brings Me Women.
Yeah, Brings Me Women...at first.

I had a BMW E36 when I was younger. It brought me women, then (what most BMW owners eventually say after the warranty's up) Breaks My Wallet.

My girlfriend gave up a BMW E38 (750il, the car Tupac was shot in) in a nasty divorce. She got the last laugh because he led with that car like a simp. Brought him women, then broke his wallet. The repairs were in the thousands.

By extension, she had an E36 drop top and a classic E30...that I helped repair when she got me the proper parts. Tedious task, but she's since sold those cars off.

If you want to impress with a car, try getting a Lamborghini or an Aston Martin.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like someone can kill many people by plowing into a crowd with a large truck with a snow plow attached. Would this truck then be called an "assault truck"?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like someone can kill many people by plowing into a crowd with a large truck with a snow plow attached. Would this truck then be called an "assault truck"?
1657040262441.png

1657040349641.png

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truck with snow plow has a primary use outside of killing. It also requires license, insurance, inspection, and registration.