Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the college guys who want to meet women

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, where has this been hiding :woo:
I swear GOD is making me commit to this stuff. This morning on the train, sitting down, 1 honey infront of me, 2 stations later a see a chick at the station hoping on, i go in my mind, bet she sits next to me. Comes in the door plonks her beautiful ass near me. Then im thinking wow, **** um what can i say, its quiet the train is full, no one is talking. So i ***** out. And say nothing, i start thinking negativly like (Oh she goes to another uni nothing will happen) and sh!t, so we hop of the train without a word said, hop on the same tram to uni. Wow, she goes to my ****ing uni. Forgot about her, lunch time comes, im getting a sandwhich, and **** me dead, guess whos behind me, the hot blonde from the train. Im thinking **** GOD is giving me all these oppurtunites and im not taking them. I also let her go on her own way AGAIN, without a word. **** im a *****. Anyway i have a shy chick in one of my classes i talk with, going to try esaclate **** next class, aka get her round to my place (parents out of town for weekend) but im thinking this is going to be hard since she is REALLY shy, i just got her laughing last class. She is also at a college dorm, so im going to invite myself over, and well see what happens. But **** me dead, i swear next time i get an oppurtunity like blonde, im going to take it. When i look back i remember the amount of PERFECT oppurtunites i have had, and i havnt taken them. :down: Oh well, tommoro is a new day and im back at uni, ill give you guys some updates, i swear there is this little ****ing insect in my head who gives me negative thoughts like (oh she will reject you) etc, wish i could kick the ****ing thing out. Great post mate, ill give you some stories over the next week, this is the perfect post i needed. **** this is nearly an essay. :crackup:

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, today i went into class late, saw a hotty with this little chode kid. Anyway i sit next to her, not 2 seats but right next to her. Her chubby friend on the other side. This little son of a ***** ****ing goes "oh lets move down" and they both move down to the otherside of the row. Little ****smoker :crackup: No i didnt get up and move after them, i just was appauled at this little kids attitude, what a b!tch.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by tweeder 4. YOU DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE REALLY IN THE ACTIVITY CENTER TO STUDY DID YOU? How many times did you go through a center of some sort, and see a girl at a table by herself reading? Too many to count I'd guess. Don't let this fool you. They're waiting for you. They just need to look busy so they don't come off as pathetic. Are some girls really studying? Of course, but not a lot of them. So how do you tell the difference? Her eyes do all the talking you need.

If a girl is wanting a guy to approach, she'll look up every couple of minutes to see who's around. If she's really studying she won't be doing this. She'll be concentrating too much. So if you see a girl, stay in her line of site for a minute. If she looks up, lock eyes and smile. You might catch her off guard and she'll look back down without smiling. Don't worry. Hang around. IF she's interested she'll check you out again. When she does just go to her table and ask if you can join her. Tell her you're waiting for you're next class or whatever. Then go from there. It's easy I promise.
this is very true. a friend of mine who goes to a nearby all-girls school told me that girls from her school hang around our university's library...they pretend to study and are there for the sole purpose of meeting guys. i've known this for a while, but i never really tried doing pickups in the library...

this was a good thread/post...gives us college guys a boost to get out there and just get it going...i have some of it down, but i should be doing a lot more

Dover

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post helped me so much at the beginning of last year.. Especially number one.

Dont get there too early to the first class, cause the odds are there wont be many people there and you'll have to sit next to someone less than stellar. Wait til its close to starting then go in and you'll have your pick of everyone.

WestCoast1492

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was looking to start the boot camp this year. I'm a senior, got 1 more chance with this many fly hunnies. I got to a HUGE school. Chicks everywhere. I have to make this work. Any DJ's got more tips? How about meeting girls in your dorm.. Is it bad if they live on your floor.

How about the girl sitting alone in the dining hall. I've always thought that would be slick..

I like some of the other previous posters have had many chances, and blown them. Not said a word to a girl. I used to always sit near hot girls myself, in hopes that i would one day say something. Once in a while I would get lucky and be put in their group.

Still, i'm 21 and never even kissed a girl. That must change this year. I'm living in a single.. I have to TAKE ADVANTAGE.

I will read this stuff every day, and get over my STUPID FEARS!!

Good luck fellow men.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The_Mole
awesome post. i'm going to start college in 2 weeks and this is just what i needed to read. i tried saying hi to girls on campus during orientation but they were walking so fast, i couldnt even say anything yet. i did pick up some in the classes though. whats the best phrase for a campus pick-up?(not in class or in the dorms because that is easy)
If you're a newblar on campus, just walk up to the hottest chick you can find and ask where your class is, even if you already know (read that in a NYTimes article, heh). I'm going to Paris this term, wtf do you think the first thing I'm gonna do is? Damn right :)

--I

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't see anyone mention this yet.

Dining Halls are a great place to approach. At my university there are so many HB's that are sitting alone.

This is a perfect chance to show your confidence and approach, they'll be happy you did.

WestCoast1492

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it risky to go for girls on your floor considering their proximity should something go wrong?

Any good lines to approach a girl eating by herself, how do you know she's not waiting for someone?

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ah college girls
i just started college,and i love it
girls to the left,girls to the right

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
i guess im the only 1 here not hyped, even though theres gonna be chicks what makes me think that they want me.
and another thing theres still other things ivolved like studying 4real, test, homework and all that other stuff and i dont think that i'll make it with any girls since its jus a lame-a$$ community college and nobody talks to me anyway
and also i went to orientation and i could tell nobody really wanted to talk 2 me they didnt even look at me especially the hot girls, so i guess its gonna be jus like high school all over again

but hey, thats life

Last edited:

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Willis said:
i guess im the only 1 here not hyped, even though theres gonna be chicks what makes me think that they want me.
and another thing theres still other things ivolved like studying 4real, test, homework and all that other stuff and i dont think that i'll make it with any girls since its jus a lame-a$$ community college and nobody talks to me anyway
and also i went to orientation and i could tell nobody really wanted to talk 2 me they didnt even look at me especially the hot girls, so i guess its gonna be jus like high school all over again

but hey, thats life
Yeah CCs suck, thats why I studied to make it into a UC far away from home :rockon:

Thanks for bumping this thread

habdragon08

Don Juan
Reaction score
My tips for doing well with girls in college:

Campus Crusade for Christ, or your colleges equivelant, is a good spot to meet girls. All the girls there are very nice, and most are hot. Even if you arent very religious, great place to meet people. Go to church, its the best way to meet the oh so elusive "good girls".

Bigger campuses: play volleyball on campus if you see girls playing. All girls mess up, and when they do make fun of them. This goies for any sport you see girls playing on campus.

Once I went to run on a treadmill during a very busy period at the gym, two hot babes were in front of me waiting to use a machine. I say "How long have you been waiting for the machine?" and BAM I'm in (actualy good frends with one of the now). I've only done this once, because I prefer lifting to treadmills, but i often see HBs waiting for treadmills and elipticals.

DONT WHERE YOUR IPOD ARROUND CAMPUS, seriously I cant think of anything worse than being that antisocial, most peopleuse it as an excuse not to talk to you. Only where it to the gym.

When you first meet a girl, shake her and when she tells you her name, and when you must part. Every time after that, hug her. Do this with guys too except just shake their hands instead of hugging.

Have something you can do whenever you have nothing else to do. Guitar, shooting a basketball arround, jogging, anything except video games and TV and the internet(especially facebook).

This advice coming from someone with no social life in high school, and many friends and things to do i college.

peterw20

Reaction score
Nice thread.. Luckily I found this right before i go to school on Friday.

Question though: After sitting next the the hottest girl in each class for the first meeting, do I sit next to her for the rest of the semester, or do I go sit next to other hot girls for the next couple of days?

Mr_Aries

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn thanks alot for this, gave me a confidence boost before starting a new semester. The main thing I need to do is just initiate convo's, once I'm talkin I can spin some bull**** game . I did this twice in my first day and got two MSN's addys, I thought asking for a phone number might have been too much :S

Just wanted to say thanks, that is all.