Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the college guys who want to meet women

James45

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got back from breakfast. Sat down near a sexai HB7 who was half french and half italian, such sexy lips. I sat down said Good Morning in an energetic tone and asked 'Hows life' - we talk for about 40 minutes from then lol and I'm now running late.

Although, she did most of the talking and story telling which wasn't good, but I did learn ways on expanding points, like she was talking about how she went to greece and she loved it - then I asked how was the night life in greece (since we are students) and she talked about it for 15-10 mins lol non-stop. I smiled and encouraged while she was talking.

But I need to grow the confidence of story telling by taking one of her points and talking about it enthusiastically.

Improvement is on the way, will create and update my own approach journal

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I wish I was still in college. You guys have no idea how awesome it is until it's over.

Here is a quick tip for all of you.

If you're preparing for a test in one of your classes and you have a ton of HBs in the class with you, make sure you hit up the library the night before the test. Get there early and canvas the place often. I guarantee you will see a ton of attractive chics from your class there studying, and sometimes they will even be alone. It is so easy and natural to approach them because obviously you're both going to be studying for the same test. You sit down, you study with her, you get to know her and when you're done studying you pull off an instant date. Just say something like, "Well I need a break before I go home and study some more, let's get a cup of coffee at the cafe." After a long session of studying, 90 percent of girls will be down for some coffee.

I pulled this so many times in college. I used to actually look forward to tests :crackup:.

Enjoy college and if it's your final semester do as little as you possibly can to get by, because in the working world one semester of average grades won't make a difference. I'm speaking from experience here.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Cafeteria is a great way to make cold approaches. There are tons of HB's there. Today I opened a HB8 & HB7, talked for 20 mins. Great way to hone your social skillset.

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Evolution said:
The Cafeteria is a great way to make cold approaches. There are tons of HB's there. Today I opened a HB8 & HB7, talked for 20 mins. Great way to hone your social skillset.
thats awesome......do you approach girls eating alone.....or groups..?

I approached a girl sitting alone eating her lunch....turns out shes in one of my class.

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a quick question

I'm in uni, and I've been trying to hook up. However, whenever I call girls, to set up dates, they usually flake on me at date time or don't answer their cells. Should I just keep trying, or just take numbers from girls at parties?

James45

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done that twice. I strike up a convo and they always tell me their name first by saying something like "I'm HB7 btw " - which i then respond with "i'm James, nice to meet you" - is the "nice to meet you" lame? Now that i think about it - saying that doesn't really fit with my stud-like image. What would be something sexier to respond with?

I dont really know what it means for the girl to initiate the name exchange, maybe that shes simply interested in you?

The Man

Reaction score
I will start 2nd year at the college next week, but I am tired of being and looking at the same people and girls (I study computer science, 2 HB or less). So, I will get into newbies college classrooms and try DJing some girls. I will loose 2 days of class but that will WORTH a lot. I suggest you all to do the same. Try to stay in different newsbies classroms each day during the first week of class. Haha I think this will be very interesting!

And the best thing: you talk to the girl, #close or kiss close! If you don't even get the number, **** OFF HER! You will not even see her anymore!

Beffing

Don Juan
Reaction score
college is awesome, especially when you have a cool prof who will entertain some humorous or sarcastic comments from their students. Throw some clever and witty remarks out there to boost your social value

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, so i just came to college...im a first semester freshman....i need major help guys! coming in for the spring semester is tough! everyone is already clicky, and ****...it sucks. any advice?

jdbman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
theguy351 said:
ok, so i just came to college...im a first semester freshman....i need major help guys! coming in for the spring semester is tough! everyone is already clicky, and ****...it sucks. any advice?
Just be friendly with everyone bro. Take lots of classes, meet lots of people, it's fun experience man don't frown upon it.

theguy351

Don Juan
Reaction score
jdbman11 said:
Just be friendly with everyone bro. Take lots of classes, meet lots of people, it's fun experience man don't frown upon it.
yea, but coming in mid year, it makes it even harder, in the dorm and cafetieria and stuff....classes, ok i can deal with that, they r for learning anyway.

traffic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

If I only knew then what I know now...I'd have 30 kids.:D

Great stuff.

forever_young

Reaction score
I have that ****ty approach anxiety so I plan on having my flask on me at all times during the first week. The tipsy feeling off of a few shots is just enough for me to become invincible and defeat AA haha. I'm upset with myself that I have to rely on liquor to approach good looking women, but whatever :|

Going to Boston University so should be sweet. The entire city is filled with students (there's 10+ colleges within a 3mi radius) so I am very excited :D

L Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
I got a quick question

I'm in uni, and I've been trying to hook up. However, whenever I call girls, to set up dates, they usually flake on me at date time or don't answer their cells. Should I just keep trying, or just take numbers from girls at parties?
Instead of trying to setup a day2 tell her to meet up with you later on, on the same day