Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the college guys who want to meet women

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea real good post dude

another thing, I think its important you dont stick to one chick. Like say on the first day you see a hot chick sitting by herself, you sit beside her blah blah blah, dont stop there, like tweeder said goto the library and chat up some more chicks. This way you will know heaps of hot chicks and whenever you walk past them you will always say hi or talk to them if you have got the time, this will give you the reputation of being a stud cos all the guys will look at you and get jealous, and everyone will wanna be m8s with you, the other not so hot chicks will notice you always talking to the hot chicks and they will get attracted to you so they will go tell their m8s who hopefully will be hot and they will wanna get their hands on you and everyone will think your a stud. When you first start college you will see tons of hot chicks, when they are walking past you I feel you dont have to say hi, just look at them and smile, and if they look at you dont turn away keep looking them and smile. Make sure your body posture is straight, like dont lean forward and have your head kinda facing down but your eyes looking at them and smiling, you will look like a wussy when walking past them and hold your head up and walk past them with that ****y look on your face and that ****y smile. Another thing you can do is instead of saying hi just nod your head up once as if you are saying hi, if you know what i mean.

If its your first day at college or you can do this throughout the the semester is get heaps of sleep the night before (go party during the weekend) and get up early the next morning and go for run or do sum weights. You will feel fresh throughout the day, eat well and drink heaps of water. This helps because you will have heaps of energy and you wont feel tired. You will also be in a happy mood.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting in shape is upmost priority. I dare everyone to put a piece of paper in their room to 'lose weight', 'beef up' or whatever. Sounds stupid, but if you are seeing that message 2 plus times a day you are bound to stick to your training schedule. For those who dont know the basics, it means jogging in morning or afternoon, joining university sports and a change of diet (FFS no Coke or any other sodas!)

Dunno about your universities/colleges, but in ours, he who looks best in a tank top gets the HBs and respect. I use to wear baggy clothes as a freshmen to university (sad, I know). Next semester, I lost some weight, got rid of the baggy jeans, got some tank tops (not too tight), and some nice jeans. Result? I get more looks from women on campus, women that approach me (!!), and more respect from males.

Another tip. Sometimes in tutorials or classes other than lectures, you are asked to break up into groups for a project. Be an alpha male and gather the HB's (make sure they have a decent IQ too) and a couple of wingmen males into a group. Be a leader and initiate discussions in a group, but dont monopolize the talks. Be a man and be a spokesman for the group. This will give you practice for future job interviews and promotion prospects.

20 years later while sitting behind some desk, you'll realise some of the best years of your life were indeed in university. Live life to the max.

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though this is hella old, still a classic... GREAT STUFF tweeder!!!

Im goin into university this year (only a few more weeks!) and I can't wait... I gotta make a good first impression... I can't wait to just go into an environment where cliques and status don't matter (well as much as high school).

I agree with VDK about the clothing and working out stuff... No matter how good a DJ you are, you WILL get better results if you wear nice clothes that FIT and accentuate your WORKED OUT body...

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by asdf

By the way if anyone knows good openers for just campus and walking around, please share. I don't want to be stuck using the old "Do I know you?" or something stupid like that.
Could somebody please answer this. This will be my second year, and I have been doing the same thing. I recently switched to "What time is it?" I need some new new material.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I always use:

Me: "Hi, what's your name?"

HB: "Jennifer"

*shakes her hand with a smiler and eye contact*

Me: "So what course you doing?"

HB:"blah blah blah blah"

Me: "O, I have friends X doing that course he told me it was hard."

*1 minute later*

Me: "I'm hungry, lets go get something too eat"

HB: "Yeah me too after that long lecture."

*Cha Ching!*

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in the same tutorial, how long should you wait until number closing?

I had a nice convo with this girl last week, just entered the room and walked directly over to the computer next to her. The teacher told us to print off the notes for that class, so I was going to ask her what room we were in (I knew ;)).

Interesting thing was that I had barely spoken the words when she answered me straight away, as if she was expecting it!

Me: "Excuse me, do you know what ro..."
Her: "Yeah we're in G24 blah blah"

Had a great chat, she actually asked my name before I could ask hers. Teased her a bit and used some C+F. Didnt get the number though, should I have?

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great tips and definitely inspiring. I go to college on Wednesday so I'm getting pumped about it.

duke007: I don't know about you but I'm going in for the # close the first time I meet her. I may never see her again. She may transfer or drop out of the class. You can't let opportunities like that pass you by. I will do this to the most attractive girl there. If I fail at the close, I will go to the next.

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know about you but I'm going in for the # close the first time I meet her. I may never see her again. She may transfer or drop out of the class. You can't let opportunities like that pass you by. I will do this to the most attractive girl there. If I fail at the close, I will go to the next.
You have no fukin idea how many times this has happened to me in my 2 years in university. HB comes in the first 2 weeks of classes, build good rapport, but fail number close. AFter that she drops the course and she is gone.

Guys, take hold of your opportunities as they arise. And try to grab the 'after class, lunch close'. You have no idea how many semi dates you get with this close, since most university people are very open.

O, and beware of cokblockers. This happened to me a few times where you get to meet the HB's 'guy friends'. All I can say is bail out as soon as possible, otherwise your efforts to talk to her will be undermined by other guy hopefuls as well.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, WTF, i was the first to respond to this post a year ago, but as a update on my school:

I have an overal 1.51 gpa because i was djing girls but i never got laid

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol mole, way to trash the thread.

Im starting college next monday, am i nervous? a bit, but i know i am confident enough to be the best thing that has happened to Mankato State U.

Be careful guys, college, especially first semesters shoudlnt be all about girls. i ****ed off first sem in HS and paid for it, dont make that mistake.

YES, apporach as many PEOPLE as u can. GUYS, GIRLS, GIRLS! just make new friends and you will get social proof. G

Good Luck to Everyone in College, Have the time of your lives!

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been really confident at Uni past couple of days.

One random guy just started chatting with me in the labs and we talked for a couple of hours about stuff I would never normally tell a guy I just met!

And es_mer8 you are completely right about number closing first time!

I went to the same lab as the chick I met, but she was sitting in a row of three with two friends (they weren't there last week??). So I couldn't sit next to her! Still she was happy to see me and was smiling and laughing when I had to sort out a little problem with the tutor.

Anyway I managed to get her attention from the computer in the row behind and said a few things, but then C*CKBLOCK! This chump goofy looking asian guy walked up right next to her, pulled up a seat and started talking to her. We didn't further communicate for the rest of the tute. I'm so pissed, but my chances are certainly not damaged (I just returned to my business unperturbed, 9 tutes to go I figured)

Later in the day I spoke to two nice Asian-Australian girls in another lab and they were impressed by my earlier spirited public complaint about the lab situation (they uninstalled MS Project). Still, the admin bastard kicked us out to format the machines again before I was able to gain decent rapport. (will see again though, it's 3rd year, tight knit student group)

Straight after went to another lab and lucky for me another hotter Asian was alone, so I started DJing her and she was responding well but then C*CKBLOCK! Another random Asian guy just appears from nowhere behind me, interrupts and takes her attention away. in 5 minutes my friend called to go and meet him so I got up to leave (she ignored AFC for a while and I introduced myself, kinoed and left - by doing this she seemed interested. She is also 3rd year so I will see her again...)

So not a bad day but f*cking hell, it's as if there is some force holding me back. I know I seem whingey now but whatever happened today I kept my cool perfectly and professionally. Tomorrow I will go out and do the same. Being c*ckblocked is not damaging my confidence....but damn i'd be a happy man now if I had some luck.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
duke, go check out the smurfin thread on Unusual Techniques forum ;)

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Forget" ur pen....

When entering lecture theatres, pretend u didnt bring a pen with u... enter the theatre, spot some hot chick sitting next to the aisle, sit next to her and say:

YOU: ****, i forgot my pen...! would u have a spare pen by any chance?

HER: yeh sure (gives u pen)

YOU: "thanx a lot... i owe u... i'll buy u coffee after the lecture..." OR "thanx, my name's _ _ _ _ btw..." and just crapp on about anything... sounds stupid, but it worked for me 5/5 of the times... never fails... trust me..!

Tweeder, BRILLIANT post! VERY helpfull... :) thanx a lot on behalf of every1...

duke007, do u go to monash clayton..? coz it seems like uve got a lot of asians in ur classes... :D hehe

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah man Melbourne Uni Parkville.
In IS there are Asians everywhere! One guy's tutorial once had all Asians except him!

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL thats fuked! Asian chicks are hot though... and the full on asian guys r no competition (most r AFC's) so its alllll good :)
actually, met this 8/10 chick who goes to melb uni at wrk the other day... wrote down my number on her receipt and we'll be seeing a movie 2gether the following tuesday... ;) God Bless melb uni, God bless deakin, God bless AUSTRALIA..!!!!

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Page

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid gold post, man!

I rarely do this, but I say this belongs in the DJB. (That is more or less the highest compliment i could give to you!)

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright b1tches, school is just around the corner. So I though I'd take this one to the top. Good Luck.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In college, the most important thing is:
HAVING GIRLS IN YOUR CLASSESE.

Although it's not something you have control over, but it's the most important thing.
If this condition is true, you can be an AFC, you can still get "decent" girls if you are not butt ugly.

All the cold approaches and the rest are just bonus to have more opportunities. But the "fundamentals" are your classes.

After six years of Engineering I know what I'm talking about. When I DJ (I don't really like this term, but well...), I'm pretty good. But I'd prefer having 100 opportunities and only have 10 successes instead of having only 3 opportunities and 2 successes.

Anyway in college, if your major sucks women wise, there isn't much you can do. It's not impossible (nothing is impossible:D ), it's just MUCH MUCH harder. If you are in engineering and you are a introvert passive guy, then you are fvcked, unless you have very low standards (whales and war pigs don't mind engineering nerds...:D )

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im gonna be starting my 1st year of college in a month and I gotta say this is the best college prep post for all aspiring DJs.

I also wanna add that its the best all-round tip I have read so far! DJB ALL THE WAY!

Reading this makes that good ol confidence radiate that much brighter eh?