Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the college guys who want to meet women

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay men, another year of college approaches. Now is the time to get your game face on. Time to use all of these tips you've been reading about, but haven't found the balls to use them yet. The first couple weeks at college are the perfect time to meet girls and get their numbers. It's so easy it's pathetic really. Getting pu*** couldn't be any easier if it was handed to you.

So how do you do it? Well that's what this post is here for:

1. USE THE CLASSROOM TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. First thing to know is that people are like herds of animals. Wherever they sit on the first day, that's the area they'll go to from now on. On the first day of class when you walk into a room, what do you see? You see a room half full of people sitting 2 to 3 seats appart. Almost everybody in that room is nervous as hell, and they don't feel comfortable. Everyone's sitting there saying, "Man I wish someone would come talk to me." Most likely you do the same thing. But not anymore. When you go into a room, kind of pause just inside the door. Act calm and cool. After all, you are a DJ. Look around the room, and find the girl you want. Try and get a little eye contact first, and then go sit right next to her. Don't worry about getting her to smile first. These girls are nervous, and may just be intimidated by the confidence you display. This is not a bar or club. Girls are not nearly as agressive and flirty at first. Not two seats down, not right behind her. You sit right next to her. Then smile and say, "Hi my names tweeder, what's yours?"

Easy isn't it? Watch her warm up to you right away. She'll think you've got balls of steel for doing something so easy. Every other guy in the room will wathc you with envy and say, "Man why didn't I do that? He must get all the chicks."

2. USE THE CLASSROOM TO GET THE DIGITS. So you hate asking for a phone number because you don't want to look stupid? Well here's another golden chance. After you've been talking to her for the class period, you shoould have made her feel really comfortable. As you leave say, hey why don't we exchange phone numbers in case I miss a day or something. I've never had a girl say no to this. EVER!!!!! It is the wussy way out, but it's a good way to get used to asking. If you're a good DJ, just ask her to give you her number so you can get together for coffee sometime.

3. SAY HI TO EVERYONE EVERYWHERE. So now you're outside of class. You're walking to the bookstore or whatever. What do you see? Tons of hot chicks walking by themselves. Man what are you waiting for? These girls want to talk to you more than you'll ever know. "But why aren't they holding eye contact tweeder?" you might ask. Well you're a DJ, and you look confident. They're intimidated. They'll look once, and then away. Don't worry my friends, you're still in. Just say hi. You'll be amazed at the positive responses you get.

4. YOU DIDN'T THINK THEY WERE REALLY IN THE ACTIVITY CENTER TO STUDY DID YOU? How many times did you go through a center of some sort, and see a girl at a table by herself reading? Too many to count I'd guess. Don't let this fool you. They're waiting for you. They just need to look busy so they don't come off as pathetic. Are some girls really studying? Of course, but not a lot of them. So how do you tell the difference? Her eyes do all the talking you need.

If a girl is wanting a guy to approach, she'll look up every couple of minutes to see who's around. If she's really studying she won't be doing this. She'll be concentrating too much. So if you see a girl, stay in her line of site for a minute. If she looks up, lock eyes and smile. You might catch her off guard and she'll look back down without smiling. Don't worry. Hang around. IF she's interested she'll check you out again. When she does just go to her table and ask if you can join her. Tell her you're waiting for you're next class or whatever. Then go from there. It's easy I promise.

5. THE CONCLUSION TO ALL THIS MESS. It's simple really. Girls are everywhere, and they want to meet you. Colleges are full of chumps that are too scared to approach a girl in the beginning. And the girls are the same way. This makes it hard for them to meet girls. Thank God you're a DJ. You can go get them all while the chumps watch in awe. By the end of the second week you'll have so many numbers your only problem will be which ones to get rid of.

My final point is the most important. I mention it in a lot of my posts, but that's because I want you guys to know it. These posts always say a girl will give you good buying signals when she wants you to approach. Like she'll make good eye contact and smile. THIS IS ONLY IN BARS AND CLUB TYPE ATMOSPHERES. In normal places only extreamly confident women will do this. The others will look away when you make eye contact. Or when you smile. PLEASE DON'T GET DISCOURAGED.

Remember this rule. A woman may look by mistake once, but she'll never make the mistake again. So she may check you out once and realize you're not her type, but she won't look again unless she finds you attractive. So if you make good EC with a woman and she looks away, keep at it. Wait a minute and see. Odds are she'll look again. When she does you're in. You better go for it.

Is this fool proof? Of course not. Rjections is always a possibility. But you're success will always outway the rejections. So come on guys, make these first couple of weeks count.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome post. i'm going to start college in 2 weeks and this is just what i needed to read. i tried saying hi to girls on campus during orientation but they were walking so fast, i couldnt even say anything yet. i did pick up some in the classes though. whats the best phrase for a campus pick-up?(not in class or in the dorms because that is easy)

StuartScott

Banned
Reaction score
Damn Tweeder, you beat me to the punch. I was gunna do an article like this but focusing more on HS and College. I'm still gunna do it later on tonight maybe. Anyway Great Article man.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of college are you attending the_mole? I rarely listen to the prof
And always talk

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you can talk all you want in most of my classes. Plus there's always some time before class. As long as you keep it a whisper, most professors don't care. You paid thousands of dollars to go, you can do whatever you dang well please.

Inspector Clouseau

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In lecture halls, it's typical for there be at least a good number of people talking to each other during the whole lecture, but it's more kept around the whispered level than anything else; though the good majority keep their mouths shut the entire lecture. During exams, talking is out of the question.

In small classes, talking amongst yourselves during class is rare.

Back onto the subect, this is a great post. Even though I'm about to start my fifth year, I never knew about #4. Yes, I really thought chicks were studying when they were studying. I even worked in the library for a span two years (with a year off right between those two years), as a Student Assistant, and I never once thought twice about them. If I only knew when I was a freshman...

Clouseau

[This message has been edited by Inspector Clouseau (edited 08-14-2002).]

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff tweeder, but may I also add that once you seat down next to her and get past the introductions, the very natural thing to talk about is the prof. I try to get classes with good profs and thus it will will sound very natural if you ask or tell her about who is teaching this class. Share hearsay about em such as "I hear his tests are easy" or "He barely changes his exams from year to year" and it will get the conversation going easily and it will mostly likely be interesting to her unlike your other possible ramblings

I'll have to try #4 this year, I never though of that the way you described it. I did notice however that some girls seem to sit at the library and just look for an excuse not to study while other are deep into their books.
But here is a question for you, how do you handle a situation where there are several girls "studying" together? How do you ask for one girls number and not ask the others? I am sure they will get upset (even if theya re interested in you) with it if they were not chosen and might try to sabotage your future relations with their friend.

kickman72

Don Juan
Reaction score
great advice tweeder just one question when im talking to women in collage most of them dont try to contribute to conversations. I ask open ended questions is this normal????

sillyandy

Reaction score
Originally posted by kickman72:
great advice tweeder just one question when im talking to women in collage most of them dont try to contribute to conversations. I ask open ended questions is this normal????
This happens sometimes, typically if the women aren't interested. If this happens, I'd usually move on and find a different girl to talk to.

RugbyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
*jumps on the bandwagon*

Awesome post!! I leave for college tomorrow, for football, and we start on the 27th! Your advice was priceless. Thanks a lot.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
can you look at this site without your roomates seeing? i think i'll stop visiting this site until my roomates are out of the room. and clear this website off my memory.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm glad to see this post may be of some help to you guys. Now on to your questions.

JPR: Great advice on talking about the prof. Not only is it a good ice breaker, but it will help her relax if she thinks the teacher will be easy. And yes talking in smaller classes is hard. I just usuall have larger classes. As far as approaching a group of girls in the library, I have only did it once. It's intimidating as hell. There were 4 girls working on a project. Here's what I did.

Me: Excuse me ladies, I'm not much of a library man, and I have no idea how to find newspaper articles using the computer. Could one of you help me?

Now I seriously did need help, so I wasn't after any particular girl. But one quickly offered, and she left the group. So by asking for help, the one that is really interested will most likely offer to help you first. At least that's how I see it.

Kickman72: Girls not responding very well does happen. There's a number of reasons. One is that she is really really shy. Another possibility is that she has some controlling boyfriend that doesn't want her talking to other guys. In which case she won't want to talk. Could just be a b**** too. They do exist. I find that if she truely is interested, she'll open up after a question or too. Even the shy ones. Just keep at it.

The Mole: If you don't want your roomates finding this site then don't do it when their around. One possible danger of them seeing you on here is that they might tell some people. This is not good unless you don't care that some of the women at your college know you learn your moves from a website. Personally I don't think it matter though. Hell, girls get their advice from stupid magazines don't they?

Keep the questions coming guys. This is one of the few areas I am good at, and I am glad I can finally be of some help to this site rather than always taking.

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing about rule #4. Inspector Clouseau made a good point. When looking for a girl that only appears to be studying, look and see if she trys to find reasons to do something besides study. Things such as checking her phone for messages, looking off into space, getting up frequently to do random things such as drinks and bathroom.

Still the most important thing is the eye contact. Guys I'm telling you, if she gives you good eye contact more than once, YOU CAN APPROACH. SHE WANTS YOU TO. Even if she really does need to study, no girl is going to turn down a five minute conversation with a stud like you.

RugbyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mole: I have Windows XP Professional... For college I created another user for my roomates to use, and I put a password protection on my account.

The_Mole

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i got win xp too, thats what i'm going to do, i'm going to password my cpu. cool. i got a fuking triple room in a 12x15 space. the people i'm with are random. got to get to know them. what if i dont like them?

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best post I read in awhile btw how old are you tweeder?

------------------
The more girls you ask out the more chances of you getting a yes.

Lord_Galth

Don Juan
Reaction score
a) I think this post is bible material
b) are there any special hurdles or considerations someone in a small school should be concerned about? My school's total enrollment is about 1600 (a little bellow that). I'm not too worried, because the ratio of guys to girls is something like 95 to 260; but still, has anyone out there who goes to a small school found anything out the hard way that they'd like to share?

Thanks