Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For the college guys who want to meet women

The S Train

Banned
Reaction score
Amazing post tweeder

I have my orientation on the 4th of september to the 6th, and I am ready to put some of this into effect.

This is most certainly bible material.

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing post!!!!

Especially point ##4,how did you figure it out???That's so damm logical

david_med@hotmail.com

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tweeder, this is a great post and i can attest to the fact that girls won't as readily give you buying singles on campus. in fact, i think you should have this mentality wherever you go to pickup, but definately moreso on campus than other places.

and i did some serious number closing yesterday and today, based on this sole concept of women not dropping buying signals at school.

anyhow, get your foot in the door and start mingling, guys. the girls are for the taking in college, ESPECIALLY in the first weeks.

[This message has been edited by david_med@hotmail.com (edited 08-16-2002).]

asdf

Don Juan
Reaction score
God, I can't wait. Good advice. I knew a lot already. I am in the exact same mindset as you after this summer. I feel the same way about the other guys watching and such. They will just think I'm the MAN and I always get women.

I was very alpha at my orientation and had good results.

I goto school on the 21st and my school has over 40,000+ students. The ultimate ground for a DJ

By the way if anyone knows good openers for just campus and walking around, please share. I don't want to be stuck using the old "Do I know you?" or something stupid like that.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, everybody who's going to college, listen to Tweeder, he knows what he's talking about! DJ Bible material all along the line! NEVER underestimate college as a good place to meet hot chix!!

As with 2N Turbo, pimpin' (for me) starts the 26th. 12,000 students -- over 5,000 girls -- not a bad selection to choose from.

BGMan

Reaction score
College, or 'university' for people in other countries, is very likely the only time we'll ever be surrounded by so many young, single, pretty girls.

above quote came from this site as a matter of fact.

Okay, I will take what is posted here and put it into practise.. I attempted some of this in semester 1, but got lazy. With this motivating me, I'll be back in black.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post tweeder.

Man oh man.. Why am I studying in engineering? there are like no girls in there. grr!

asdf

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what... I'm studying Computer Science. Just find girls outside of class or in your General Education requirement classes at the beginning.

Raoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mistyc:
Man oh man.. Why am I studying in engineering?
Err, probably because you are going to make pots and pots of money with that degree after you graduate?
Seriously it's better that way, you have a versatile degree, people think you're brilliant plus you don't have to put up with whiny girls in class everyday....as a DJ you get them when and only when you WANT to get them.

Nice post tweeder, great advice.

[This message has been edited by Raoul (edited 08-18-2002).]

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ashlee Angel: I'm 23 and will be a senior this year.

loveprefect: I figured it out just from being around it so long I guess. For one thing, I used to do the same thing. I'd sit in the university center and pretend to be reading something. Pathetic isn't it?
Anyways, after sitting there for so long, I noticed other girls seemed to be doing the same thing. I would think, "Dang why are they looking around so much. If they want to study wouldn't they be somewhere where they could concentrate more?"

So that's when I figured it out. Of course back then I was too AFC, but I've tested it out last semester, and I've got a few #'s that way.

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awsome post tweeder, but what about when the girls you'r interested in are mostly hanging with groups and there are mostly guys in those groups? im going to start my second year and in the past year almost say 70% of the girls i can be interested in are hanging with groups that sometimes be quite big , in cafe's and even in classes they sit next to each other in a raw, you know what i mean? i just dont think im "qualified" enough to do this yet..its too hard to make things go the way i want when they'r in groups

[This message has been edited by BallZ of SteeL (edited 08-20-2002).]

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump!

tweeder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Ballz of Steel. I know how you're feeling. Those situations are difficult for even the best DJ. I myself tend to stay away from groups. In class however, I rarely see this. This week is my first week in class, and every hot girl I have met in there was sitting by herself when I came in. It was hilarious. Tons of guys sitting together or with ugly chicks. Then there's one hot one with two seats next to her. Thank God for this site.

If you do want a girl in a group, you could sit at a table where you can make eye contact with the one you like. Make sure she sees you, and give her a smile. In my limited experience, if she likes what she see, then she'll make an effort to break away from the pack. Girls aren't so stupid. They know you probably won't approach a big group. So she'll try and make it easier for you.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raoul:
Err, probably because you are going to make pots and pots of money with that degree after you graduate?
Not the way the industry is currently doing

Seriously it's better that way, you have a versatile degree, people think you're brilliant plus you don't have to put up with whiny girls in class everyday....as a DJ you get them when and only when you WANT to get them.

True. Thanks for reminding me!

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tweeder:
Hey Ballz of Steel. I know how you're feeling. Those situations are difficult for even the best DJ. I myself tend to stay away from groups. In class however, I rarely see this. This week is my first week in class, and every hot girl I have met in there was sitting by herself when I came in. It was hilarious. Tons of guys sitting together or with ugly chicks. Then there's one hot one with two seats next to her. Thank God for this site.

If you do want a girl in a group, you could sit at a table where you can make eye contact with the one you like. Make sure she sees you, and give her a smile. In my limited experience, if she likes what she see, then she'll make an effort to break away from the pack. Girls aren't so stupid. They know you probably won't approach a big group. So she'll try and make it easier for you.
cool, but lets think of the worst situation that could happen, just to know what should i do , just in case:

me: in the class finally found a hot girl sitting by her own ,sits next to her and just getting ready to start talking

she: um,can you please sit somewhere else cause im waiting for a friend to sit here
(happened to me once)

should i : 1.ignore what she said and start talking? (doesnt sound good to me) 2. go and look for another 3. something else you would suggest to say/do? maybe using a ****y/funny line? and what should it be like? I need help on this so i can be prepared for every situation possible and know what should i act like..

------------------
they have pushed me into this.

now i am not gonna stop.

[This message has been edited by BallZ of SteeL (edited 08-22-2002).]

Ronin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
say " haha..u thought I wanted to sit here? Oh...all I wanted was to ask you if you knew where I could find this class. Have a good day doll. " Then go sit by the next hottest girl or by yourself. She's noticed you now and u dont look pathetic in the process. You made her look like a fool for suggesting that you wanted to sit beside her. That will set u up well because later if she's alone you can say something like, "before I say anything, do these seats belong to any of your friends" with a smirk of course.

That's how I'd handle that.

Sean

------------------
Never foget your ABCs': Always Be Closing.

BallZ of SteeL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is there is a way to "neg-hit" her? or in other words give her the idea that im like "whatever b1tch"..just to make her get the idea that she is not all that,cause i felt really pissed when this happened specially that i noticed that the guy who sat beside her later didnt seem to know her cause they werent talking..(i was sitting near them)

------------------
they have pushed me into this.

now i am not gonna stop.

[This message has been edited by BallZ of SteeL (edited 08-22-2002).]

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With starting school in 3 days I have to say this was some great advice!

Some of you guys (like me) are probably saying "well... how do I get over that initial intimidation before approaching the girls." I've found it works great simply to say to yourself "trust yourself, just trust yourself." Take a breath so your not holding it and do it. After everything is over say "I told yeah you could do it."

I used to have some self esteem issues. Now doing this when I'm feeling low really helps ALLOT. After all, a DJ wouldn't do what he does if he didn't beleive in himself.

afterbuzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post tweeder! But, I have something to add.

If on the first day of class you sit next to an HB, ignore her at first. In fact, give her the impression that you dont like her (dont tell her though, of course). then, as the semester goes on, slowly warm up to her. that way she will feel that you are interested in her not because of her looks. also, bonds built up slowly over long periods of time are stronger than instant connections.

[This message has been edited by afterbuzz (edited 09-01-2002).]