Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Busted by Wife...hysterical crying, no mention of divorce....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said, Buddha. It's always good to hear about a case where the family model actually works. Unfortunately, such cases seem to be becoming more and more rare.

Point is, many men are faithful because they choose to be, because of their character. Not because they couldn't get any other "pvssy".

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Anyone ever hear of the saying "Men are only as faithful as their options"? Because I've seen this saying discussed here before, and there were a lot, a LOT of posters saying "yes, this is true". And I've also seen a lot of guys saying "monogamy is for chumps" and "humans are not meant to be monogamous" and such.

Now, I don't agree with those posters. Obviously some people have more self control than others. But I'm surprised so many here disapproved of what Marmel did, given the prevailing attitudes I talked about in the first paragraph. Here's a guy (Marmel) who obviously had some options, and he acted on them. It's true he actively sought out those options.

But when they say "Men are only as faithful as their options", isn't that implying that they can't get anybody else? Or can we put this stupid saying to bed once and for all?
I meant to reply to this yesterday but i forgot and buddah's post made me remember again.

This is how I feel. I feel that most men in fact are as faithful as their options. If not all.

however, I feel that men that are faithful and happy, generally marry their best options.

I get hit on all the time by attractive women. A few I would even say, to my wife's face at that, are better looking. But I can tell her that beucase she knows very well that the reason I chose to marry her is not soly beucase she's "hot".

Look no further than our very own young and the restless character marmel75. Everyone chimed in on his "my wife is crying" post but go back and look at the very first post he made

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=191888'

he didn't cheat because his wife wasn't hot. I seriously doubt and he would probably even attest to this that the girls that he slept with were all that much prettier than his wife. he cheated beucase he was bored as hell and him and his wife at the end of the day didnt' value the same things.

I don't have a stat guide on this **** or anything lol but If I fielded a scientific study i would bet good money that... 80-90% of the guys, marry the prettiest girl that their male hpergamy status allows them to marry. Yeah there might be prettier out there but they aren't hitting on you, single or not lol. Guys who marry HB7.5's dont' cheat beucase hb9's are now just coming out the woods throwing themselves at you lol.

guys cheat on the hb 7.5's beucase they found a new and exciting hb7.5 who gives them something that their current hb7.5 doesn't or isn't or stopped giving them. excitement, great sex, etc

I consider my wife to be a solid 8.5, even now. she's very pretty and she knows she is very pretty but she's not sara jean underwood or anything. But to me she's a better catch to me than sara jean underwood beucase of our love for horse racing, our personalities fit each other to a T, and last week my wife told me she had a surprise for me out of the blue and came to bed in a Pocahontas outfit lol, feathers, boots and all. 4 years, we are dressing up like cowboys and Indians lol.

I think i've even said this before on this forum that if i found a better option than my wife i'd probably leave. that sounds harsh but you have to understand.. I am pretty sure because 1. i've dated/been married to her for 5 years now, 2. actually spun plates while i was single so i know what's out there .. i'm pretty sure I'm not. i don't even know how i would improve on my wife for me.. maybe make a 2.0 version that doeskin' leave shoes in the floor or some ****

all that to say, it's not that i can't get better beucase i suck, it's that i can't get better beucase i have the best. it's like a guy driving around a 2012 Bentley Continental GT telling you he'd trade up if he can find a better car

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Anyone ever hear of the saying "Men are only as faithful as their options"? Because I've seen this saying discussed here before, and there were a lot, a LOT of posters saying "yes, this is true". And I've also seen a lot of guys saying "monogamy is for chumps" and "humans are not meant to be monogamous" and such.

Now, I don't agree with those posters. Obviously some people have more self control than others. But I'm surprised so many here disapproved of what Marmel did, given the prevailing attitudes I talked about in the first paragraph. Here's a guy (Marmel) who obviously had some options, and he acted on them. It's true he actively sought out those options.

But when they say "Men are only as faithful as their options", isn't that implying that they can't get anybody else? Or can we put this stupid saying to bed once and for all?
Ain't there a song about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHF9itPLUo4

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Any update OP?

Also, to the last few replies, there are a couple pieces I wrote you may want to read. The first is about monkey branching. The second is about strict monogamy being unnatural. The latter is being confirmed by science and DNA testing more and more every year.
since we are quoting **** we wrote in the past, I will quote this

I mean, the **** just gets ****ing old. i said this a few weeks ago, I just want to be able to do my thing in peace. i dont' have to justify, explain, rationalize anything i do to anyone. muscleman can slay 30 women in the next 2 weeks if that's what he wants to do. i won't tell him he's no good or he doesn't have any ambition or any goals, if that is what he or you or anyone else wants to do, do it.

i mean,s hit we opened this new seciotn of the site, just to get away from the "so... why are you married" questions that we got bombarded with every other ****ing day in the mature man section, and now you just bring the **** over here. I'm just sick of answering the same ****ing questions over and over again. this sub section is a section for people who are marreid to talk bout married people problems, not to bash peole for getting married.

then, it's like, we have the same ****ing conversations over and over again, like here

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=198634&page=4

or here

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showpos...19&postcount=2

then, once you fizzle out of that, you just go to a difference battleground and say the same **** over again. i explained myself quite ****ing thoroughly in that post. does that post read like someone who is "angry" no it doesn/t.. but having to ****ing repeat the same **** over and over again is making me angry lol.

that's why i'm pissed. it has nothing to do with me being angry. this **** is just getting old. i could very well go on a tangent on half of the guys on this forum who are lazy bumbs who have somehow convinced thsemlves they deserve princesses, who would rather ***** about not having money that some guys have but are too lazy to go out and get it themselves but i don't. I don't ***** at the "i don't believe in material things" crowd i let them be. that's where they are in their life. this is where i am in my life and i'm happy with where i am.

i'm just sick and ****ing tired of having to "answer for myself' every ****ing week.
also I read your blog on the "scientific proof" that Monogmy is not natrual and I didn't see one stat or research article anywhere in the post.

But I can tell you "scitifically" monogmy is just one of many mating methods that species have uses for millions of years to reproduce. It has it's adantages just like every other method of mating has. Certain species of birds, fish, wolves, even insects do it. There are very distinct advantaes of being monogmous including easier time taking care of young as you have 2 parents instead of one (ding ding ding).

You know what, you have an agenda and i"M going to kill this **** right now. something you always leave out in your little bit is that even in "nature" when these lions are going off ****ing half of the lion ***** they can find, they are still required to look after and look over as well as be able to provide for ALL their lion hoes and their lion babies. that menas they have to make sure that all of them are fed, they have to be able to fend off other lions who are trying to get with the lion hoes and protect the lions from eating / killing the lion cubs. all of them. and if they can't do this, well there is no more lion hoe ***** for you.

Alpha male lions can and do do this on the regular. But you know what, a lot of birds aren't necessairly monomgous as juch as they are pratical.. they would **** other parrot/bird ***** if they could afford to but they can't so they don't.

that's the "natural" part of your equation that you are forgeting. and honestly i don't give a **** what you believe but this is not the ****ing forum or better stated the sub forum. you bring this **** over here to people who are married or happiliy married and this not the place. man i'm and others are hpapily married. if youd ont' want to get married don't get married. if you don't want people to get married, blog about the **** all day long. but leave it out of the MARRIED MAN sub section. please. for the love of god.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
muscleman said:
Any update OP?

Also, to the last few replies, there are a couple pieces I wrote you may want to read. The first is about monkey branching. The second is about strict monogamy being unnatural. The latter is being confirmed by science and DNA testing more and more every year.

Things have been good, nothing to complain about. Nothing really of note to update with...

Working on reconciling what I did with myself mentally. Not something I am proud of, nor is it something I ever saw myself doing. Honestly, when I saw my daughter crying like that because my wife was crying it just about broke me. Easily one of the worst experiences of my life. Anytime I even get an inkling in my mind about another woman I flashback to that in my mind and it completely wipes out any impulse I may have...

Working on being a better husband and father. They deserve better from me.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight

AFC discovers he has sh!t life and wants to change it !
AFC discovers sosuave !
AFC learns game gos to gym becomes the sh!t !
AFC then decides of using game not to improve his married life with wife but to cheat on said wife !
AFC gets caught !
AFC goes back into complete AFC mode and is now trying to keep his marriage from falling apart and getting raped like a b!tch in family court !

Lesson learned ? .... AFC will always be AFC move on this story is done and old. To said AFC good luck with everything you're gonna need it. And yea wear a jock strap when ya go to bed just incase :)

P.S: AFC complains about wife watching TV and having to initiate teh sex all the time ! ............ The Game AFC ! ....... You're Not Playing it Right ! Go read some of the old threads of creating and maintaining attraction maybe you will learn how not to be a complete AFC :p

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
typical said:
So let me get this straight

AFC discovers he has sh!t life and wants to change it !
AFC discovers sosuave !
AFC learns game gos to gym becomes the sh!t !
AFC then decides of using game not to improve his married life with wife but to cheat on said wife !
AFC gets caught !
AFC goes back into complete AFC mode and is now trying to keep his marriage from falling apart and getting raped like a b!tch in family court !

Lesson learned ? .... AFC will always be AFC move on this story is done and old. To said AFC good luck with everything you're gonna need it. And yea wear a jock strap when ya go to bed just incase :)

P.S: AFC complains about wife watching TV and having to initiate teh sex all the time ! ............ The Game AFC ! ....... You're Not Playing it Right ! Go read some of the old threads of creating and maintaining attraction maybe you will learn how not to be a complete AFC :p
afc's wife and mistress both tell him at the same time that they are each expecting his child.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marmel, get yourself a new number. From now on the wife has all your passwords.

I'd be leading with your actions from now on. Not your words.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
=zekko - Anyone ever hear of the saying "Men are only as faithful as their options"?
Yo Zekko,

The “men are only as faithful as their options” line was actually popularized from guys watching an old Chris Rock comedy routine. It was later ‘co-opted” by some in the pickup community in an attempt to needlessly, pseudo-scientifically justify their mission to “smash” every chick that crosses their field of vision.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ShI4DKBdyw

If "sex with as many women by any means possible" is their goal, I didn't really see a need to try to justify it----just do it. To each his own. Whatever happened to that OTHER old line "there's no SHAME in my GAME"? :crackup:

I should be surprised that an ARMY of thirsty, undiscriminating guys have adopted a line from a comedy skit as their "Creed". But, of course-----I'm not.

V.U.