Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Busted by Wife...hysterical crying, no mention of divorce....

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the title says it all, I fvcked up and left my phone upstairs while I was at the computer. Wife obviously has been watching me as I put my swipe code in as she was able to unlock it and saw multiple text conversations I have had with other women. I convinced her nothing else happened other than our text conversations(not true).

She was hysterical for about an hour...crying, screaming...stopping for a few minutes and then starting all over again. Talked at length about my growing discontent over the past few years with how things have been going, espeically financially as her refusal to get a job has put us on uneasy financial footing. Not like we are missing any payments or anything, but in a situation where, for isntance, we just had to have a plumber come in and replace our toilet upstairs as a bad wax ring was causing water to leak downstairs through the ceiling in the bathroom there and had to pay $350 on a credit card as it would have made things really really tight if we paid with cash or check...

She made me to text all of the women:

"Please do not contact me again. I am happily married with two children. I apologize if I misled you."

and then delete the contacts from my phone.

She promises she will get a job part time, said of all the things she would never have expected me to do this was it, and that if I was unhappy and frustrated to this point I should have forced her to listen all the times I brought it up. which I got pretty pissed about and started actually raising my voice over. I have tried no less than 10 times(probably more like 15) to start conversations regarding her helping out financially and have been blown off or had the subject changed pretty much every time. The one or two times we did actually have a conversation she kept making the excuse that I was overstating things and that we were fine the way things are. She said she considers it cheating regardless of what I did or didn't do. Said she is devastated but never once said she wanted a divorce(goes along with my belief that she will never leave me). Asked if I want to be single again, to which I responded no, but that I cannot deal with things the way they are right now anymore either. Something has to change because this isn't what I signed up for when we got married(we both worked full time then and were pretty comfortable financially).

After our hour long convo, it was weird, things seemed like they were back to normal for about 2 hours. Then I left and went to the gym and when I got back she basically didn't talk to me for the remainder of the night and went to bed without saying anything. I can't say I blame her.

Just wondering what I have in store in the upcoming weeks from anyone who has been through this. Obviously I have some damage control to work on. I assume things probably will get worse before they get better the longer she has to dwell on things while I am at work and talk to others about it.

I do feel bad that I hurt her, but at the same time, this might be the only thing that could have forced her to see my unhappiness and frustration that has been growing since my attempts at bringing it up to her are not being heeded. Doesn't excuse what I did, but I do still love her and do not want a divorce.

any advice appreciated by some who might have gone through something like this.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it was unexpected thing to her , she want to think before take any decision that she may be sorry for it later .
the best way is to shake her confidence by accuse her that she is silly and she is taking these text too serious.
she don't want to talk about devoirce because she seem not the kind of women who enjoy man world (career , jobs , etc ) . and you are not rich enough to enjoy your money .

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
What Bradd said and who knows...she may be devious or get ideas after talking with friends and start stashing money away for her own.

None of us know her.

To be honest dude even though you were having success with POF I thought that was a pretty fkd up thing to do even if she didn't want to work I would've filed for divorce or something other than that. But it is what it is dude.

Just watch out for any sneaky sh1t or possible visits to sites to advise on how to get the ultimate revenge on your spouse for cheating on you, lawyers, stashing money etc.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
G0ddamnit marmel didn't most here tell you not to cheat on your wife and didn't most say she would find out somehow. Bleh.

You came wanting advice so people told you to not cheat on your wife with two kids who you claimed you loved. You did it anyways and now you want more advice.

Man be thankful you have (hopefully still have) a woman who seems like a real solid human being.

(she probably does not deserve you at all and deserves a man far better than you)

Can't you find some way to work through this financial pressure without straying? mothrfvcker I am in debt and what you are describing is odd to me.

Honestly bro if you guys can't make it through something like this (where $350 on a credit card breaks the camels back) you have to ask yourself what is going to happen when your family has REAL STUFF to deal with? LIke one of your kids getting into crazy ****, a death in the family, etc, etc those are REAL crisis -- $350 on a credit card aint a ****ing crisis to cheat on your wife about.

Are you really a real man?

Or are you a boy in a man's body?

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ps -- This forum is a dangerous place lighting the flame for unbridled lust -- there are natural consequences in the world -- trust is the most value asset in a relationship and once broken sometimes can never be repaired...

Part of me just feels sorry for her. Not for you man -- you had MULTIPLE intense pleas to NOT do what you did -- I myself spent 20 fuvcking minutes trying to WARN YOU to turn your ENERGY ELSEWHERE but you wouldn't listen ebcause 'she'll never find out'.

Was it worth it?

That's the question you should answer for future posters in your shoes.

Was it fvcking worth it?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Your married and on POF.... and then cheated on your wife? That's not right man. Not to sound cliche but marriage is a binding contract you shouldn't cheat . Dumb move, you deserve it all, sorry to say. Moral: don't cheat. Second moral: swyoe pass codes are lame, use face unlock with a pin

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went through a sort-of similar situation - similar in context, though less so in severity. I had a text conversation going with a girl while I was LD with my ex-girlfriend (she was blowing me off a lot, I got ticked.. we'd been together a while though), and visited the girl a few times - legitimately didn't do much, though that was more from the inner-AFC than anything else, but when my girlfriend moved in with me (a month after the texts/visits), two weeks later she stalked my phone for messages.

Went through some hell there, but that was nearly 3 years ago now and I'm blanking on how it went. She stalked my phone for like, 6 months, maybe more, and was always nervous when I'd go out, never liking it when I went out for a while without her.

I get your reasons for it, I may not completely agree, but I can objectively understand your reasons for doing it all.

Where she is is she's feeling totally inadequate. Not only does she know you have many options, and if you are single, you aren't going to be lonely, she also knows that the reason you've done this is because she's failed as a wife. bradd80's accurate. I've got no idea on the divorce situation (though I've heard it would be bad), but it will be on and off for a significant period of time.

I have no idea what I'd do in your place, and I'm only learning to understand women right now... but if I have any thoughts on the matter, I'll post them up.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Job Marmel, you did well. You shouldn't have apologized though, Heartiste suggests you deal with the situation like this:

Have an affair and make sure she finds out about it. Arrange the confrontation so that it does not happen at your place. When she confronts you, don’t get defensive. Don’t speak at all. Let her vent. Let her punch you in the chest and scream obscenities. When she takes a breather, tell her she’s never looked more beautiful and you will never stop loving her. Then without waiting for her response calmly walk out the door and break off all contact for two weeks. When she comes back to you… and she will… you will have a love slave for life.
https://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/dread/

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^So sick and soooooo wrong! I remember this clown, asking for advice on HOW to cheat. I'm glad you got caught & I hope she takes you through the ringer. There were so many more things you could have done if you were unhappy that don't go all the way to divorce (which btw you may think is off the table but she might just surprise ya ;-) but you are just an idiot and wanted to get your **** wet......

P

perseverance

She's got you by your Michael Ballack's and there's not much you can do about it. She's gonna make you sweat, boy! :crackup:

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope she doesnt cut your penis off while you are asleep

TonyBaloney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To all those posters who are taking a critica look at Marmels behaviour; have a little more sensitivity!

We all know how bishes can emotionally and financially wreck you when your with them..... so the man needs a little relief and goes elsewhere. Not the first nor last. At the end of the day Marmel, I would say that it can only be positive.... If she or you bails, then its the beginning of a new chapter. So what you might be without dough for a while....Money never brought happiness, only a bit of security, and living in gilded palace with doom surrounding you is not the best way to live, would much rather be in a trailer living a carefree existence (p.s why oh why do Americans knock trailer parks? A bit of subterfuge on the part of mighty banks who wanted u lot to be indebted to them???)

If you both stay, then its aknogement on her part that she was making you unhappy, and it she will change......

Have no fear Marmel, everything will work out for the best in the long run....

Tony

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TonyBaloney said:
To all those posters who are taking a critica look at Marmels behaviour; have a little more sensitivity!

lol this guy was pretty out of control, he wanted to get caught

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a paragon of virtue, so I can't flame marmel for this.

I'll admit he had a pretty cavalier attitude to cheating on his wife and I'm surprised he wasn't caught before now.

Wishing him harm for it is pretty fvcked and unproductive.
I've got no advice because I've never been in that situation before. But I'm pretty sure kicking a man when he's down isn't what we're all here for.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
I'm not a paragon of virtue, so I can't flame marmel for this.

I'll admit he had a pretty cavalier attitude to cheating on his wife and I'm surprised he wasn't caught before now.

Wishing him harm for it is pretty fvcked and unproductive.
I've got no advice because I've never been in that situation before. But I'm pretty sure kicking a man when he's down isn't what we're all here for.

He's not even down... He's getting off on the idea that she's not dumping his @ss (yet) and is trying to get tactics on how to play this off

myopoh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hide your money with someone you can trust Marmel A.S.A.P!!. I have seen time and time again friends who ****ed around on there wives and are penniless after child support and spousal support. Don't even get me started on the court system towards men. As soon as your "current" wife gets to talking to some of her gal pals you will be in for a proverbial ride........

EuropePUA

Banned
Reaction score
Women cheat all the time, I don't judge u for this.
However, God will, and when the time comes,
Satan will punish you in Hell.