Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking every rule on here :D

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

And I'm proven right again.

"A man may also exhibit narcissistic rage, which occurs when the man feels he is constantly under attack by others. This often stems from a sense of entitlement, meaning the man feels he is worth more than others and deserves better treatment at all times. The man will likely exhibit signs of extreme confidence, usually in an attempt to mask a sense of inadequacy or insecurity. He will therefore have extremely high and unrealistic expectations for relationships and interactions, and when those expectations are not met, the man may become angry, enraged, or overly aggressive.

The narcissist will have an extremely fragile ego and will often find a reason to be offended or angry at someone even when no insult has been given. This may lead to false rage or consistently volatile relationships that are emotionally charged and very draining. At the same time, a lack of empathy for others is a prominent sign of narcissism in men, and the man may actively devalue others. In some cases, he may even praise another person and then devalue or insult that person immediately after. The narcissist will also have extreme difficulty identifying or relating to others."

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
I'm painfully aware of this, sadly I realized it too late.

It sucks being told "you're so nice and caring, there's so few guys like that". And "I like you, but I don't have feelings for you", what sort of fvcking bullsh!t is that? Liking someone IS a fvcking feeling. The worst she said was "You're so good and deserve someone who likes you back", no sh!t... Apparently I'm the best fvcking guy out there, but somehow not worth her time.

I don't believe it. It's fvcking lies all over the place.

Translations, because we like them on here:
Lie: "You're so nice and caring, so few guys are like that"
Truth: "You're a pushover and people use you, few guys are like that because they're not idiots and has already learned the lesson"

Lie: "I like you, but I don't have feelings for you"
Truth: "I say I like you because I pity you and can't feel good about myself and retain my own image of being nice saying otherwise, I don't actually like you"

Lie: "You're so good and deserve someone who likes you back"
Truth: "You can't make me feel (not good), I hope some stupid chick is dumb enough to like such a weak man"

The worst fvcking part of this is that I took the advice from my best friend. He advised me to buy the necklace, he advised me to send lots of texts. I trusted him because I knew he knew what he was doing, and his girlfriend is the best friend of her. I was in conflict, trust the advice on here or the advice of a friend who knows his sh!t. Doesn't matter, because the problem is that I didn't trust myself and allowed other people to dictate me thus causing me to deceive myself. Conclusion: My relations with anyone is none of anyone's fvcking business, I'm on my own.

I'm gonna go stare at a fvcking wall until I feel good about everything, because in truth I don't feel like doing sh!t. I'm probably gonna hit depression again when I stop being p!ssed, and then things will be good. I know the pattern, but it sucks to have to run that course again because I fvcked up.

You can disbelieve this all you want, but to be honest I'm fvcking tired of people not taking me seriously so fvck off please. It's neither trolling or satire, it's the description of real events and how I feel about it. I did everything I said I did. Initially my intention was to show you that the stuff on here was bullsh!t, but as I just experienced it isn't. I blamed you for bullsh!t, and it turned out I was full of sh!t. At least life never stops being ironic, and that's something I can laugh about even though it svcks.
rESPECT THE HONESTY BRO. yOU LEARNED AND SO HAVE i FROM READING THIS THREAD.

Alexandar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sick. Like the others, i was changed a bit inside by reading this. Eventgough at the beginning i thought "this kid is totally fvcking this up"(shakes head)... its still something to read the actual outcome.

Poon king, seriously? your. nickname is... poon king. nuff said, kid.

Super proud of you for coming clean bro. Just do me a favor, skip the depression, youll be fine.