Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking every rule on here :D

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, Grewd. And I actually mean that. Of course it is a bit ironic given the outcome, but still I would never wish ill will on anyone from this board.

And the good news is that it takes an experience like this to make people realize what they did wrong so they can improve on next time. I'm sure we've all had women that had high level interest at one point but we over pursued and "broke all the rules" only to have them drift away and/or friend zone us. Now we know what NOT to do next time around...and just be glad that you're only 23 and still have plenty of years to find someone else.

SoSerene

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Well lesson learrned. At least you had the balls to come clean with the end result, which you promised to do. That is admirable.

Young men take heed. Read this entire thread. Read the advice given by older gentlemen on here. Read the end result.

Learn.
Definitely. I'm only 28 so I have a ways to go too but I always value the insight from more experienced gentlemen as they add a lot of value to the discussion.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't wanna say,"We told you."

But on the brighter side, you now do know that by doing the things that you actually did would LJBF you. So from the next time stop doing those things. You just met a Gold Digger and she may even still f*ck you for the gold.

Go No contact for life.

You did a good job.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
I have a humble confession to make. I regret making this thread, I resent the very fvcking existence of it. I hate what I did and wrote here, and even though I don't know you guys I apologize for being a d!ck.

Furthermore you were right, I fvcked up. I noticed something was up and burst the bubble an hour ago. She came clean and friendzoned me. I'm not bitter, I don't give a sh!t about the money I spent and I'm sure as fvck not going to cling. I'm gonna turn into somewhat of an a$$hole now, have a good fvcking rest of the year...
You deserve respect for coming back here and posting what happened, it takes balls. It is very easy for guys to get lost in the moment and ignore what is really going on.
Good thread to learn from.

Serenity

Reaction score
If anything then yes, if guys on here want to learn then read this. I'm not crushed, I'm not whining, I do feel like sh!t and I did cry though. I was prepared for it, I knew that either she would turn 180 or come clean. She wasn't and still isn't a gold digger though, the only deception that happened was her not rejecting me sooner. I came to a point where I didn't really give a fvck about outcome, because being rejected was better than dragging out the inevitable. She admitted she was indeed interested and hoped feelings would develop, but they didn't because I fvcked up my part. Yes, I became too needy. I'm not gonna think too deeply into it, because I already know what I did wrong.

I still like women, I still like her. She wasn't a b!tch and her behavior is understandable given her past, and to be honest I think she's more lost than me right now. I'm just skipping to next while she sorts out her cognitve dissonance, because there was a lot of mixed signals from her in that breakup.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY F^cking Sh!t!!!!!!!

My mouth is literally agape.

A. I am amazed that the wisdom here rings so true time and time again.

B. I am amazed that the study of psychology and brain chemistry of relationships is constantly codified by the wisdom here and that our success with all of this stuff really is just games and chemicals.

C. Now for the thing I am most amazed about. I wanted to kick Grewd in the groin for coming here and disrespecting the wisdom and help this forum provides, for what seemed to be no other reason but to be disrespectful. I thought he was a punk. HOWEVER, now I want to lift him up on my shoulders... This guy is a MAN of men. To come back here, tail between his legs, and admit he was wrong takes sheer balls. He didn’t have to update us. He didn’t have to bow to the seniors. He didn’t have to provide his failings at the altar to help those that will come later. BUT HE DID!!! Much respect.

I am sorry it didn’t work out for you Grewd. I don’t revel in your pain. Yet, I am glad you will emerge stronger and wiser. This, in order to be the best man you can be, when the right girl shows up and deserves you and your generous heart (and wallet).

Thank you for doing the right thing here. Your failure and pain is now not a waste because of your demonstration of admitting it. Everything that happened in your life regarding everything you wrote here, becomes valuable. Cheers to you and succeeding despite your failure.

Your contrition speaks with nobility and honor.

You sir now have your own dimond necklace. Studded with gems more valuable then stones of the earth.

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think OP should have been more humble from the begining, cause he came here asking for advise, he got it, but he kept his mentality nevertheless, thinking he was right and everybody else was wrong...

If instead of buying her meals and necklaces just because, you had bought her a small box of chocolates ($15) BECAUSE SHE DID SOMETHING YOU REALLY LIKED, or SHE BEHAVED IN A WAY YOU REALLY APPRECIATED, it may have gone differently. But if you reward her without any reason to do so, the result you get is that she doesn't value what you did, and she gets the subconscious idea that you're trying to buy her affection, which is a turn off. Easy as that.

Punishing bad behaviour and rewarding good behaviour is a universal pyscology law. It is not a trick, it is a proper way to make the other person appreciate/respect/love you.
If she treats you bad, you must punish her in some way so it doesnt happen again. If she does something nice, you should reward her so she will do it again.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
It's Easy to Explain

Grewd said:
She's really interested and really wants to see me again. Explain that one :D
1) You haven't hit yet.

2) You're giving her the boyfriend experience complete with all of the attention that goes with it.

3) You have actually stumbled upon one few decent women that inhabit the earth and appreciate you and your gestures for that they're worth.

4) No pictures, it didn't happen.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this isn't trolling... this is satire.

it's like reading the onion, OP wants to show us the results of ignoring DJ/red pill/PUA advice and being beta

either that, or he's parodying a blue pill beta in denial

Serenity

Reaction score
pyros said:
I think OP should have been more humble from the begining, cause he came here asking for advise, he got it, but he kept his mentality nevertheless, thinking he was right and everybody else was wrong...
I'm painfully aware of this, sadly I realized it too late.

It sucks being told "you're so nice and caring, there's so few guys like that". And "I like you, but I don't have feelings for you", what sort of fvcking bullsh!t is that? Liking someone IS a fvcking feeling. The worst she said was "You're so good and deserve someone who likes you back", no sh!t... Apparently I'm the best fvcking guy out there, but somehow not worth her time.

I don't believe it. It's fvcking lies all over the place.

Translations, because we like them on here:
Lie: "You're so nice and caring, so few guys are like that"
Truth: "You're a pushover and people use you, few guys are like that because they're not idiots and has already learned the lesson"

Lie: "I like you, but I don't have feelings for you"
Truth: "I say I like you because I pity you and can't feel good about myself and retain my own image of being nice saying otherwise, I don't actually like you"

Lie: "You're so good and deserve someone who likes you back"
Truth: "You can't make me feel (not good), I hope some stupid chick is dumb enough to like such a weak man"

The worst fvcking part of this is that I took the advice from my best friend. He advised me to buy the necklace, he advised me to send lots of texts. I trusted him because I knew he knew what he was doing, and his girlfriend is the best friend of her. I was in conflict, trust the advice on here or the advice of a friend who knows his sh!t. Doesn't matter, because the problem is that I didn't trust myself and allowed other people to dictate me thus causing me to deceive myself. Conclusion: My relations with anyone is none of anyone's fvcking business, I'm on my own.

I'm gonna go stare at a fvcking wall until I feel good about everything, because in truth I don't feel like doing sh!t. I'm probably gonna hit depression again when I stop being p!ssed, and then things will be good. I know the pattern, but it sucks to have to run that course again because I fvcked up.

devilkingx2 said:
this isn't trolling... this is satire.

it's like reading the onion, OP wants to show us the results of ignoring DJ/red pill/PUA advice and being beta

either that, or he's parodying a blue pill beta in denial
You can disbelieve this all you want, but to be honest I'm fvcking tired of people not taking me seriously so fvck off please. It's neither trolling or satire, it's the description of real events and how I feel about it. I did everything I said I did. Initially my intention was to show you that the stuff on here was bullsh!t, but as I just experienced it isn't. I blamed you for bullsh!t, and it turned out I was full of sh!t. At least life never stops being ironic, and that's something I can laugh about even though it svcks.

Serenity

Reaction score
I'm on my own, I don't need any more advice. I don't need it because I've read it a hundred times over and doesn't tell me anything I didn't already know, however there's more to it than that. The advice you guys gave in this thread are more like reminders.

I remember the first book I read about picking up, dating and relating to girls. One of the first thing I was told was that it contained all I needed to read, and that book wasn't really long. I wasn't lacking in theoretical knowledge, I was lacking in experience. I don't gain experience by hanging around on a forum, I just become mentally overloaded by having to try to understand what I'm reading. It's not wrong with input, it's just that on this forum there's too much input. You'd think input is nice, and you know it actually is. Being so nice as to give advice is like saying “Hey, I don't think you can make it on your own, your idea sucks do what I say instead". Being nice loses again, giving advice can be disrespectful. The hard thing to understand is the subcommunication, what is implicitly communicated even though something else is explicitly said and done.

I understood what this girl was doing because I looked at the implications and not at the explicit statements. All up to the point where I called it out she explicitly responded to texts and put hearts in it and all. The implicit was that I noticed the imbalance of me doing all the initiating and getting little in return, there was no reciprocation. Also she had flaked 3 times, with valid excuses though. However she did nothing to schedule new dates.

I'm having a headache now, too much to process.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give you credit for coming back and admitting where you screwed up. We've all screwed up bro, don't beat yourself up too much. You're still a young guy, apply what you've learned with the next girl.

Serenity

Reaction score
Poon King said:
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

And I'm proven right again.
Really? You're playing it dirtier than a politician right now. Dragging up the past making fun of it, I bet you feel really good about that right?

Do you have the balls to share and admit your own personal fvck ups? I'm still waiting for the facts.

sharkfin

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
Really? You're playing it dirtier than a politician right now. Dragging up the past making fun of it, I bet you feel really good about that right?

Do you have the balls to share and admit your own personal fvck ups? I'm still waiting for the facts.
Don't hold your breath. "Poon King's" passive aggressive cowardice is just like an angry woman deflecting and grasping at straws to "win" in his diseased mind. Once again it should be duly noted for all to see.

Poon isnt getting any women. Nor does he even truly want one. That kid is suspect.

Serenity

Reaction score
sharkfin said:
Don't hold your breath. "Poon King's" passive aggressive cowardice is just like an angry woman deflecting and grasping at straws to "win" in his diseased mind. Once again it should be duly noted for all to see.

Poon isnt getting any women. Nor does he even truly want one. That kid is suspect.
Oh I know, I'm just having fun silencing the all powerful Poon King. Of course he can say whatever the fvck and make wild assumptions, but he expects everyone else to make arguments according to his rules. What's hilarious is his lack of self-awareness about it, just pay attention to it.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is very.... disturbing. But informative... sends a cold chill down my spine at how true the game is.

Thank you for showing us how true our lessons are, OP. I will never make this mistake, with this thread in mind.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck with her OP- Sounds like a real catch

/sarcasm

Serenity

Reaction score
It's over half a year since this happened, I have seen her once since this happened. I met someone else recently and started a relationship with her, no buying stuff or doing bullsh!t. Real interest this time as well.