Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking every rule on here :D

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You spent a lot of money for girl you didn't even ****.Such gifts are for wife and only after she deserves it and not some random chick.

You could **** her and get her attention without money spent but you did because you are weak and wanted her to show how ****ing great you are.You could buy something normal but fvck no - a diamond.

Look at the mirror and see how pathethic it is.

Serenity

Reaction score
Time will tell how this goes. Keep on giving me criticism, I didn't expect anything else from you guys.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Keep in giving me criticism, I expected nothing less from you guys.'

Oh heavens no, criticism?! And for your own benefit too??!

Lmao. Yeah that's what happens when you post on a forum, especially a Men's dating site, and completely bash everything preached here.

Beta AFCs like you make me mad, cause you've been here long enough to know that EVERYTHING you're doing here is wrong and you WILL get hurt.

If she's not:

-fat
-ugly
-retarded

She WILL continue using you and cheat on you and you WILL be hurt.

So have fun supplicat- I mean, being 'in love'.

And we'll wait for you to return here crying for help in a couple months.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is pretty amusing. Actually, I have no doubt that if you did the opposite of many of the things they tell you to do here, you would have some success. Any sort of disciplined, motivated approach is likely to give some results, especially when we are dealing with something like male/female attraction, a lot of which occurs on its own instinctively.

Remember that if you keep doing the same thing over and over, you're likely to keep getting the same results. That's why changing things up can bring new outcomes. That doesn't mean that doing the opposite is the most effective thing to do, but that doesn't mean it won't work at all. Many PUA theories have a contradicting, polar, opposite. It's like "being aloof" and "creating intimacy". Both can work, it depends on the situation.

They teach a lot of disconnecting on this site - don't let the girl know you care about her, that sort of thing. But I'm sure we all know guys who successfully use a very romantic approach - lots of compliments, sweeping her off her feet, like the Latin lover stereotype. Opposites.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
Time will tell how this goes. Keep on giving me criticism, I didn't expect anything else from you guys.
Dont worry. Im also on this with you. This way is a perfect example of "not giving a fvck."

Last edited:

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grewd

Dont worry. Im also on this with you. This way is a example of "not giving a fvck."
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
1 Corinthians 13:11

Water seeks it own level.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
salinechow said:
When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me.
1 Corinthians 13:11

Water seeks it own level.
When Jesus stated that a man must reborn again as his second childhood he means enlightenment.

He means that a man of enlightenment has realized that life is not a serious business.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
There are many married betas in relationships with attractive women. So I'm not sure what you are trying to prove.

The difference between those men and the men who follow red pill principals is control. Those betas have little say in their relationships and little control. They are basically ruled by their hot wife or girlfriend. If your biggest goal in life is getting a hot wife.. well.. that's sad. Because it basically means nothing is more important than women.

On the other hand.. men with more alpha mindsets my have the same hot girlfriend.. but they also have the ability to attract other hot girls EASILY. On top of that.. getting a hot girlfriend isn't a "big deal" to them because they have a more important life purpose.

The fact that this woman is a "big deal" to you is evidence that her value exceeds your value. The fact that she is making all the rules is further proof. We only kiss ass when we believe someone is better than us, more powerful than us or more important than us. You are kissing ass to have this woman in your life.

So.. again.. what are you trying to prove? That you can get laid by being a doormat and having no dignity? Well.. have fun bro.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are way more invested than she is. I'd bet 10 to 1 you'll get the "I think you're a really great guy but..." speech in the very near future.

Serenity

Reaction score
I fvcked her 2 hours ago. She really does like me, and I was right about my intuition telling me she wanted to make sure I actually wanted to commit. Which I do, lol. I know life is about more than women, I didn't get her out of desperation. I took her into my life because she's nice, I want someone to do stuff with and I don't want the hassle of handling the drama from random plates.

I won't come back in a year whining. I'll come back in 10 telling you how to handle LTR like an alpha without being a controlling a$$hole. I posted this knowing full well what responses I would get, let's call it being as provocative as PHM in the opposite direction :crackup:

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waiting for "nice guys finish last" followup thread.

Sometimes the pendulum has to swing left and right to settle in the middle, so it seems like you're on the extreme chumpy side right now. I don't see this as a workable, sustainable approach.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Diamonds for sex. Congratulations. What an alpha you are.

Serenity

Reaction score
LMFAO said:
Diamonds for sex. Congratulations. What an alpha you are.
Yeah, golden vagina just isn't enough for me.

Mauser96 said:
You are 23, and just popped your own cherry. I have kids as old as you. I really don't expect to learn much from you in 10 years my friend.

I hope you didn't eat that puss because I snuck in there a half hour before you. I never had to buy a necklace or supper either.

Btw, if you did eat the puss?

How did I taste?
I've fvcked several women before this one. Are any of your kids daughters? I might have fvcked one and dumped her because she had daddy issues. I didn't eat it, but thanks for lubing it up for me!

Serenity

Reaction score
I have fvcked several women. First time I kissed was when I was 12, first handjob at 14 and first fvck at 16. After the first girl I fvcked I spent 5 years doing other stuff, like education, job and being an anti-social retard who prioritizes video games above friends. I came here because I lost 5 years of social experience. 3 weeks after reading the DJ Bible I fvcked 2 chicks. Yes I am bold, when I want something I'm going to get it one way or another.

I have an alternative at my workplace and some other girl started checking me up on new years eve, I gotta be doing something right.

That post about anxiety and depression was resolved when I figured my mom treated me like a doormat, and abused my emotions by threatening suicide and blaming it on me. I told her to fvck off, problem solved and I felt a lot better.

Eph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If being exclusive with her is your end-game, then sure I guess you've been successful. For some of us, that end-game is sex, for others it's exclusivity. I'll just repeat what has already been said: there is an exception to every rule. Betas can get girlfriends and laid too. Yada Yada Yada. Anyway, update us on your deathbed in 60 or so years about how being overly nice got you the most perfect, amazing woman ever. :crackup:

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait to see how this one plays out on the No Contact thread.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You hit some ass, congrats. Now will your overly supplicating behavior keep her? This remains to be seen.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd, I can understand. Each woman is different. You handle each differently because you can start to bend the 'rules' to your will and make up your own. A lot of people here don't understand that. The only thing I disagree with is the diamond necklace. I mean, that is a bit excessive. But hey, whatever you wanna do man. Trust your gut before trusting anyone else here. And that includes myself too. Handle each situation accordingly.
Pook even said that women will choose the Jerk over the Nice Guy because the Nice Guy doesn't display strength. The Jerk displays SOME strength. But is mean. This is why the woman will try to change the Jerk into being nicer. She wants the man to still have strength, yet not be mean.

However, what you need to do in order to display strength is to be fair. Only give as much as she gives. Don't overcompensate. That is why I disagree with the diamond necklace. I consider it overcompensating. As in she didn't deserve it. At least not yet anyway. Don't just stay in love with her either. Look up and above everything with confidence. Think of it as because you got her, you can do anything you really want to do. Have THAT kind of confidence. Because if she leaves you, it won't affect you one bit.

Don't do stuff just because you love her. Do it because she deserves it. If she doesn't deserve it, don't do it.
Just don't give more than she deserves, Grewd. That's all I have to say.

I also must ask the same as Vlad though, what are you gaining from this?

Last edited: