Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Breaking every rule on here :D

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
I fvcked her 2 hours ago. She really does like me, and I was right about my intuition telling me she wanted to make sure I actually wanted to commit. Which I do, lol. I know life is about more than women, I didn't get her out of desperation. I took her into my life because she's nice, I want someone to do stuff with and I don't want the hassle of handling the drama from random plates.

I won't come back in a year whining. I'll come back in 10 telling you how to handle LTR like an alpha without being a controlling a$$hole. I posted this knowing full well what responses I would get, let's call it being as provocative as PHM in the opposite direction :crackup:
When a woman is already attracted to you, that is when you use game. This girl would still have been attracted to you even if you had made her a cardboard flower, she would have thought the world of you for it. You spending $+++(possibly thousands..) on her did NOT make her like you ANY MORE than if you were to have made her a paper airplane with lyrics of a song you two have listened to a long time ago. Basically, you're doing something for money when you can do it for nearly free. If you value wasting your money away like this then proceed brother; It's your life not mine.

Also, you still haven't answered Vlad's question. What're you gaining in this again?

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Lol, talk is cheap. She "told me". Anything to keep those gifts, money, attentio rolling in. Get back to us after a year.
you know, i remember you talking about getting hooked up with a bpd, having women use you, loaning women money & buying them gifts, complaining about being seen as a provider. don't act like you're above it all when you did the same in the past, everybody learns from their mistakes, let him do the same, let him find out what happens, that's the only way people learn is when they find out for themselves.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
you know, i remember you talking about getting hooked up with a bpd, having women use you, loaning women money & buying them gifts, complaining about being seen as a provider. don't act like you're above it all when you did the same in the past, everybody learns from their mistakes, let him do the same, let him find out what happens, that's the only way people learn is when they find out for themselves.
Yup.. and we can all say "Told you so!" ****s gunna hit the fan op.. sooner rather than later.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into "pickup" back when I was your age.

I had 1 long term girlfriend, and about 5 lays before that. And I got those women doing some of the things you did here. I even wrote a poem for a girl and brought it on our first date once. She later told me it was creepy, but she still went on more dates with me.

It's not impossible to get women through other means.

What most of us teach here - is how to make the dating experience easier for US (men). This is especially true if the dating experience you are looking for is sex.

What we also teach here - is how to keep a woman you're in a relationship with attracted for months.... even years....

If you continue down this path and she stays with you - you will become the beta of the relationship. If you stayed together for a few years - you'd be walking on egg shells, and she'd be walking all over your face.... Especially if she has "had a rough life" like you say she has (this is far more important than anything else you wrote; women who have had rough lives are generally not dating material)....

But until then - you can enjoy your high from the pursuit and sex.

Don't think it'll turn out well in the end though.

Last edited:

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum sure can fvck peoples mind up, real bad. And with a lot of stupid shvts. No wonder those who have healthy realtionships never bother coming here. And all the legendas has also gone who knows where. Far, Far away from here tough.

Life is balanced. If you go full jerk, you lose the girl. If you go full beta you lose the girl.

This guy here is simply doing a passive aggressive way. For example, now he buys a diamond to her. So what? If you are fvcked up by sosuave stupid members, then you think he is being beta. But if you are truly confident, you realize that a diamond worth no shvt. If you were a millioner, would a small diamond worth a lot? Suddenly, it is not beta buying a small diamond anymore. On the contrary, it shows that you have money. Hmm.

The older people here seems more stupid than the younger, more innocent. The youngsters mind are not so corrupted.

The older people here seems to be in their dead bed. And they need consolation. They need to know that their life has succeeded, fulfilled. Hence, all the 100% dogmas, ideas, their ego. Their idea must be ABSOLUTE. Absolutely right. But it is just illusion. Life has always been balanced. There is as much light in the day as night. As much warmth as coldness in the year. No amount of "alpha" or "not giving a fvck" will be enough to succeed in life. On the contrary, they need the opposite qualities: playfulness, joy, happiness, bliss, social.

Now, even Rollo is happily married and isn't he one of the most influential on this forum? So take this as an example. For some people, getting married makes them happy, for others it doesn't. Dogma doesn't work in this life. Some stuff works for others and some don't. Thats why there is no and yes.

So stop being fvcking stupids and don't go teach yada yada yada dogmas you know no shvt yourself. Almsot everything taught here are just stupid stuff that people think are "right" or "way to succeed", and they try to prove it to themselves by teaching them here. It seems like these stupid people are even trying to force things up peoples mind. If you need to force things it is never right. It is bound to get fvcked up sooner or later.

Serenity

Reaction score
Amazing how much focus there is on that diamond necklace, nobody asked how much it costs. What I mean with wanting to buy it is that I know she would appreciate it and that I could risk losing it. I wouldn't feel hurt if I got nothing in return, but I did get appreciation. It was Silver with a really small diamond, I could get a slightly larger gem if it was zirkonium. It didn't cost more than the dinner, eating out in Norway is comparably expensive though. I don't care and neither does she, we just want to see each other. I'm getting attention in return and she wants to fvck me. I give to set an example of how I want the relationship to be and she seems to follow on her own will. I need to have patience regardless, I can wait getting stuff in return. I also know her friends have a giving mentality, but nobody is keeping a strict account of exchanges.

There's no reason to supplicate more right now. I will keep doing it, but not overdo it like an AFC would.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
I give to set an example of how I want the relationship to be and she seems to follow on her own will.
You certainly are setting an example, buying her things in return for sex, and she'll expect you to keep on doing it. Really as pathetic as it gets. You are extremely naive, on the up side you're only 23 so it's better you learn from it now than later.

Serenity

Reaction score
You're right given she's a b!tch, which I have absolutely no evidence to support. I don't think she expects what you claim her to expect, I would know that better than you. You're assuming things based on what I write and your own way of interpreting actions. I can fear she's a b!tch, but that fear usually turns them into just that. I can fear losing her if I don't keep supplicating out of fear and not having my own will, but that fear usually drives them away. It's not wrong to give stuff, it's self-deception if you do it out of pressure. If I feel like I want to give stuff which I do from time to time I will do it, I don't give a sh!t what you guys think of it. If I feel like I don't want to give things I won't do it, and her being a b!tch demanding me to just makes me less inclined to do so. That's the behavior I won't reward.

I don't want a relationship built on reward and punishment mentality. So rewarding good behavior is as bad as punishing bad behavior. I rather give randomly simply because I like her and not set conditions. If it does turn out that she's not giving anything in return after some period of time I'll just simply walk, other than I choose to trust that she has learned common fairness.

I'm not naive, I keep my eyes open. I don't need to say everything, but I'll show it by action if necessary.

Lolapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
So many people whom I saw post good stuff on here now show their true selves in this thread.

If he chooses to play it this way after all this time, why would you care?
Why would you insult him and try to show off you laid more girls than him and you're more experienced?

If a girl is interested in you sometimes it doesn't matter if you involve some 'beta' stuff like, in example, buying her something once. Now don't overthink this and read: "wow this guy is just hating on being alpha, he's AFC and he gets girls like this".

It's so easy to see who's brainwashed by all this Alphastuff and think they have to show girls they are the real mothrfckr out there that doesn't put them on a pedestal and doesn't give a sheet. Ofc you don't put them on a throne but the way some people here explain it is just sad.

And to see who's living his life and truly not caring about things that are meaningless, and knowing how to behave around girls and acting accordingly in all kinds of situations that they or life throw at you.

I've only been on this forum for about a month now, but I'm just gonna leave already. I was bad, I learned, I got better, I got worse again, now I know.

Not many people on here will ever know what you truly need to do and how to act with all the info on here. It kinda scks.

Good luck.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
You're right given she's a b!tch, which I have absolutely no evidence to support. I don't think she expects what you claim her to expect, I would know that better than you. You're assuming things based on what I write and your own way of interpreting actions. I can fear she's a b!tch, but that fear usually turns them into just that. I can fear losing her if I don't keep supplicating out of fear and not having my own will, but that fear usually drives them away. It's not wrong to give stuff, it's self-deception if you do it out of pressure. If I feel like I want to give stuff which I do from time to time I will do it, I don't give a sh!t what you guys think of it. If I feel like I don't want to give things I won't do it, and her being a b!tch demanding me to just makes me less inclined to do so. That's the behavior I won't reward.

I don't want a relationship built on reward and punishment mentality. So rewarding good behavior is as bad as punishing bad behavior. I rather give randomly simply because I like her and not set conditions. If it does turn out that she's not giving anything in return after some period of time I'll just simply walk, other than I choose to trust that she has learned common fairness.

I'm not naive, I keep my eyes open. I don't need to say everything, but I'll show it by action if necessary.
There's simple psychology at work when you give someone something. The more you invest in her - the more your mind will tell you you like her. The more time you spend thinking about her - the more your mind will tell you you like her. The more time you spend with her - the more your mind will tell you you like her. The more you defend her - the more your mind will tell you you like her.

These things combined with you obviously thinking this girl is different for some reason - is a possible recipe for future oneitis. You can say "love" if that suites you better; but it's still the same.

Do you have it yet? Probably not, but you could end up with it. And there's enough confused heartbroken men on this board for you to see the effects of said affliction.

But, do what you want. And good luck. I don't always do things by the book either.

Just be warned, girls with troubled pasts can rarely cherish a normal relationship. Expect flames....

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Grewd said:
I've been thinking lately that since what everyone tells me is a lie, who's to say what all you guys are telling me isn't lies?

She's really interested and really wants to see me again. Explain that one
Who's to say what she is doing isn't all a lie? You are angry and accusing us while defending her. :whistle:

Serenity

Reaction score
Because being paranoid and thinking this girl is a lie without a shred of evidence to support it isn't rational. Until there is evidence to the contrary I assume truthfulness, instead of assuming deception until she had proven trustworthy. Innocent until proven guilty. Starting out paranoid and running that track will breed mistrust from the start which will escalate as the relationship progresses. Starting out with trust breeds a relationship having that as a foundation. Until trust is broken I assume no wrong, I won't waste my time neurotically checking everything she does either. However I'm very sensitive towards things that just doesn't add up, and I know that people who lie can't keep a ball of lies hidden forever. In other words I just gotta watch out for inconsistencies, which is why it's advised to compare actions and words. So far I haven't seen inconsistencies, just things she has delayed telling me because she wanted to be sure she could trust me. Some of you guys may be too much in denial to understand how this works, which is why you fvcked up and ended up on this forum.

I'm also well aware of psychology and its effects. Given that psychology is an accurate way to describe in general human behavior and the fact that we're all human, isn't it then unavoidable and natural? In other words it's the way it actually works. Wouldn't then not accepting it be denial, a rejection of your own human nature and a rejection of other human beings? Also as far as I know psychology applies to both women and men, it doesn't discriminate between genders. Doesn't that then mean I'm aware of what makes me tick and what makes her tick? If you actually know psychology you wouldn't have a single problem relating to anyone or keeping yourself in control.

bulked up bro

Reaction score
Grewd said:
I'm getting attention in return and she wants to fvck me.
Why do you think that is? Buying her presents and meals will do that. Later on she will treat you with disrespect. You can take that to the bank!

Serenity

Reaction score
Thanks Mauser! I didn't read the entire mail, but I got the point of it. I still believe most of you got the wrong perception of what I'm doing. She doesn't need me to supplicate, because she's got her sh!t together, she works, makes her own money and buys her own stuff. I'm playing it as I do for several reasons, not just to get laid. I do it to make her trust me because I figured she's been burnt before which proved to be correct. I do it both to not give her a reason to leave or behave badly and to give her a reason to give back. It went a bit quicker in the start than what I initially thought, but I could see her wanting it so I gave it. She doesn't push, she wants me to push her into doing what she fears doing herself. That's why I'm calling the shots and making the moves, I see what she wants and I want to give it to her. Now I'm talking emotional support, breaking down barriers (sex) and not material stuff. I bought her dinner because I know how awesome it would be to have someone I like buy me dinner on my birthday. I bought the necklace because I liked it and thought she would look good with it, my friend who knows her also advised me to. I would also imagine it would feel pretty awesome getting something like that out of the blue from someone I like. She's wearing it as well and if anything it's something to remind her of me and the fact that she likes me.

She told me she was drugged, raped and beaten by a guy when she was 17. Which is why she waited with sex, because she wanted to know if she could trust me. Even after telling me she was nervous, I successfully calmed her down. I asked if she wanted to and she said yes. I told her that if she wants to she should just do it. I handled her fear because I know how to handle fear, I gave her permission to do what she wanted.

Not once did I judge or step on her, if anything I released her frustration and lifted her up. I like her exactly because she knows how it feels to be abused, and she deserves better. I showed compassion, and we both scored. I can see she's trying pretty much as hard as I once did to cope with the fact that bad people of the opposite sex exists. What I'm actually proving to her is deeper than me being a nice guy, it's me being the guy who will be there for her when she's having a hard time and not let other guys fvck with her.

In a way it's white knighting done like an alpha. White knighting as a beta is the same actions, but with false intentions and usually a lot of ignorance towards social context and peoples feelings. I can spot peoples frame of mind pretty easily by looking at subtle expressions, I resolve the problem before it even appears. Like on new years eve there was this other chick who was obviously interested in me, her face just gave it away. She sat down next to me, said hi and gave me some sort of nervous expression. She also sensed the girl I'm dating as a threat and subtly tried getting her away from me, which of course didn't happen. She then sat down behind me and rubbed my shoulders at some point, to which I turned around and gave her a "what the fvck are you doing?" look. She was thrown out of the party for being a b!tch, lol.

I talked to the girl I'm dating about it. She told me she noticed and told me that this stupid chick tried getting her away from me, I like that she's not jealous. She's giving me as many reasons to like her as I'm giving her to like me.

Starwolf, she's 22. The guy in that video knows his sh!t. I did notice the dude sending the request saying "I see all these dudes having fun while I live in the real world". He might as well say "I hate my life, myself and alot of people", which obviously doesn't send the right signals. If circumstances cannot be changed or it's too hard to change I change my attitude instead, in other words find ways to have fun doing "real world" stuff. The end result is the same, I go to bed and wake up with a smile on my face. I actually draw a lot of attention at work for doing what I'm supposed to do and more while evidently having fun doing it, and I sincierely do have fun. Got a new girl at work as well, only girl among 20 men. She's all over me, asking me to do stuff with her, touches me and sometimes openly craves my attention. It's actually a problem because I have to push her away now since I'm commiting to the girl I'm dating now, and that means the girl at work will probably go fullblown female AFC style and try harder. I'm going to have to friendzone a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

Serenity

Reaction score
I have a humble confession to make. I regret making this thread, I resent the very fvcking existence of it. I hate what I did and wrote here, and even though I don't know you guys I apologize for being a d!ck.

Furthermore you were right, I fvcked up. I noticed something was up and burst the bubble an hour ago. She came clean and friendzoned me. I'm not bitter, I don't give a sh!t about the money I spent and I'm sure as fvck not going to cling. I'm gonna turn into somewhat of an a$$hole now, have a good fvcking rest of the year...

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:
I have a humble confession to make. I regret making this thread, I resent the very fvcking existence of it. I hate what I did and wrote here, and even though I don't know you guys I apologize for being a d!ck.

Furthermore you were right, I fvcked up. I noticed something was up and burst the bubble an hour ago. She came clean and friendzoned me. I'm not bitter, I don't give a sh!t about the money I spent and I'm sure as fvck not going to cling. I'm gonna turn into somewhat of an a$$hole now, have a good fvcking rest of the year...
:crackup:

Lolapo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:

Sorry to hear but damn this is funny though :crackup:

NeverChase

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're still in the early honeymoon phase. Wait until she sees there are much more challenging, interesting and attractive guys out there, who want her.
All of you're "investment" will back-fire.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grewd said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UskHRafkHhc
My first impression.

What is your opinion on women now though?