Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being aloof is working magic.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I guess being aloof didn't work out as well as you thought. :D

Speak to your ex-wife much?
Then when I finally saw her friday night I was still wasted and she thought it was funny!!!

Honestly can't believe she didn't dump me after this.

I did apologize and promised it will never happen again.. I was wrong as hell.
Bro you need to get yourself cleaned up and find a new path in life, this one isn't taking you where you want to go. Lets be honest here, you have a drug addiction that you can't kick and it keeps ruining your relationships. Your wives/gfs get fed up and they cheat so they can break up with you. You are the problem here holmes... you are ruining your own life and trying to point fingers at women to avoid taking responsibility for your actions and growing the fvk up. You and my little brother could compete for first place, I swear to god. Deal with your issues, no amount of drink will flush them away. You are throwing your time on Earth down the toilet, completely wasted on slvts, beers and weed. Burroughs and Atom Smasher bowed out to work at CERN, look at what you are doing with yourself. Get it together.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
She is moving out and I dont care. Next.

Originally Posted by Slickster
Why has she been wanting you to get off those particular meds.

Because she is dumb.
Please send me her number and email. Have a couple single buddies looking for hot, caring, hard working women who worship and take care of their men.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:

Bro you need to get yourself cleaned up and find a new path in life, this one isn't taking you where you want to go. Lets be honest here, you have a drug addiction that you can't kick and it keeps ruining your relationships. Your wives/gfs get fed up and they cheat so they can break up with you. You are the problem here holmes... you are ruining your own life and trying to point fingers at women to avoid taking responsibility for your actions and growing the fvk up. You and my little brother could compete for first place, I swear to god. Deal with your issues, no amount of drink will flush them away. You are throwing your time on Earth down the toilet, completely wasted on slvts, beers and weed. Burroughs and Atom Smasher bowed out to work at CERN, look at what you are doing with yourself. Get it together.
Glad somebody said it.....

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:

Problem is I keep going after these straight edge women, but they really are no better than the party girls. Same sh!t different laxative. Time to date some party girls. No more relationships too.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You gotta be a straight edge man to keep a straight edge woman. Which cuts harder: a butter knife or a broadsword?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
You gotta be a straight edge man to keep a straight edge woman. Which cuts harder: a butter knife or a broadsword?

whatever you say Chinaman. The problem is I keep getting into a relationship. I have never been happy in a relationship so why keep trying? Just bang them.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
You will never learn. Narcissists never do.[/QUOTE

I am never going to speak to her again. Stick that up your ass and try to comprehend what dumping a hot girl is like but I doubt you'll ever experience it.

Steady Eddie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Hey, it sounds to me like you offered for selfish reasons: you want to keep ƒucking her. I see nothing "beta" about it.

I think a lot of guys here confuse "Alpha" with "Sociopath" anyway. You want what you want, there needn't be any justifying your desires to internet nobodies. Men go for what they want.

Keep on truckin', Married Burried.

...just make sure she pays her half.:cool:
The truth.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are dumping an otherwise great girl because she is trying to take care of you?

I'm sure in her mind those drugs you are taking are bad or not necessary.

People don't just throw out another person's pills for no reason.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
So you are dumping an otherwise great girl because she is trying to take care of you?

I'm sure in her mind those drugs you are taking are bad or not necessary.

People don't just throw out another person's pills for no reason.
No one throws out my stuff. She is dumped so close this thread.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This aint over yet my friends! She came over tonight to get the rest of her things. She told me we can still be friends blah blash. I told her we can be friends with benefits. She said she likes that idea, she had no problem with it.

BOOM got Her moved out and got the benefits.

If I may so so myself I played it perfectly. I am getting good at this stuff!!!!

Last edited: