Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being aloof is working magic.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, it's your life man, if you feel like this is what you want to do, then do it. I mean if it ends up good for you then that will be awesome. I myself have put strict limits on my time and if I will ever move in with a woman, but that is just because I am putting into play my own experiences and what I have learned in the past. Minimum, and this is an absolute minimum of 1 year. No matter how my emotions make me feel and what they want to do, my logic has already set these rules into place to over ride anything my emotions feel at the time. And that is that. But you are different, so do your thing, bang her brains out while she is with you, and if she leaves then there are plenty of other to take her place.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See my previous post i just made we posted at the same time. It sums up everything perfectly.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
See my previous post i just made we posted at the same time. It sums up everything perfectly.
Ya man, I'm not against you and just like you, and I have developed a "not give a fvck" attitude and enjoy what I have when I have it. Once it is gone, it is gone and all you can think is "that was fun" then get another one. Everything in life is temporary, including one's own life. Once you scale a mountain and reach the summit, you will eventually have to climb back down, but that means you are in a position to climb another and be on top of the world once again. One rule that is in place that will never change though is marriage, that is never happening again, and as soon as I start to get into a semi serious relationship I lay all that sh!t out on the table so they know what they are getting into, and let them know right off the bat their is no way they are changing that situation no matter what happens with our lives. They know full well what they are getting into.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Ya man, I'm not against you and just like you, and I have developed a "not give a fvck" attitude and enjoy what I have when I have it. Once it is gone, it is gone and all you can think is "that was fun" then get another one. Everything in life is temporary, including one's own life. Once you scale a mountain and reach the summit, you will eventually have to climb back down, but that means you are in a position to climb another and be on top of the world once again. One rule that is in place that will never change though is marriage, that is never happening again, and as soon as I start to get into a semi serious relationship I lay all that sh!t out on the table so they know what they are getting into, and let them know right off the bat their is no way they are changing that situation no matter what happens with our lives. They know full well what they are getting into.
Where's my damn props for trading in the wife for a younger hotter model within a matter of hours after she walked out the door to hop on an ugly mexicans c0ck?

I should be co owner of this site now. I pulled the ultimate alpha WIN move.

I am so sure a weak beta could have pulled that one off.. NOT. Most guys would be begging the b!tch back posting on SOSUAVE as their tears and poor lost souls don't know what to do.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
Where's my damn props for trading in the wife for a younger hotter model within a matter of hours after she walked out the door to hop on an ugly mexicans c0ck?

I should be co owner of this site now. I pulled the ultimate alpha WIN move.

I am so sure a weak beta could have pulled that one off.. NOT. Most guys would be begging the b!tch back posting on SOSUAVE as their tears and poor lost souls don't know what to do.
now now i gave you your props i just told you keep her as a side piece and not make her residence of your place. but other than that tear dat poon up man:rockon:

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
now now i gave you your props i just told you keep her as a side piece and not make her residence of your place. but other than that tear dat poon up man:rockon:
I guess I am taking it a little bit too far. I replaced the wife like she was a used car and got a better model. And now talking about moving her in just like the wife lived.

I guess I really am trying to trade a b!tch for a b!tch. We'll see what happens. If the b!tch needs a place to stay hell yah I am going to offer it. Because I own resources, that's why she likes me.

nolesfan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have only been on here a little bit, but I was married before, got divorced about a year and a half ago, and met this smokin chick who was about 8 years younger than me, I thought I hit the jackpot and she was everything I wanted......what a perfect time for that to happen right?

Well, it was because I didnt know what the hell I wanted, because like the guys before me said, I wasnt ready, and neither are you. I said the same exact things that you said before......I could give a damn about the ex wife, we dont contact each other.....this new girl is perfect for me, she is everything I was looking for.......except that its not!

Use this girl for what she is.......a confidence boost when you need it most. Right now, you are putting this girl on a pedestal, even though you think you arent. you feel secure and "aloof" because she has no friends or family, or social life. You said it yourself. What if she did make some friends and wasnt 100% responsive, then how would you feel?

You gotta go out and play the field, and realize that there are very few girls worth all the time in the world. Did you really think you would find the perfect girl with the very next one you find? She is perfect to you because she is prolly everything your ex wasnt. Not necessarily everything you truly want.

This is coming from another divorcee who right now a year and a half later is prolly in the best position I have ever been in with handling women and their bull**** and being able to get out of situations with females when it dont feel right, I exude confidence when dealing with chicks and they can sense it. Get to that point first bro.

But what do I know, im just a doctor

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nolesfan said:
I have only been on here a little bit, but I was married before, got divorced about a year and a half ago, and met this smokin chick who was about 8 years younger than me, I thought I hit the jackpot and she was everything I wanted......what a perfect time for that to happen right?

Well, it was because I didnt know what the hell I wanted, because like the guys before me said, I wasnt ready, and neither are you. I said the same exact things that you said before......I could give a damn about the ex wife, we dont contact each other.....this new girl is perfect for me, she is everything I was looking for.......except that its not!

Use this girl for what she is.......a confidence boost when you need it most. Right now, you are putting this girl on a pedestal, even though you think you arent. you feel secure and "aloof" because she has no friends or family, or social life. You said it yourself. What if she did make some friends and wasnt 100% responsive, then how would you feel?

You gotta go out and play the field, and realize that there are very few girls worth all the time in the world. Did you really think you would find the perfect girl with the very next one you find? She is perfect to you because she is prolly everything your ex wasnt. Not necessarily everything you truly want.

This is coming from another divorcee who right now a year and a half later is prolly in the best position I have ever been in with handling women and their bull**** and being able to get out of situations with females when it dont feel right, I exude confidence when dealing with chicks and they can sense it. Get to that point first bro.

But what do I know, im just a doctor
Ofcourse I am a goddamned idiot and will make the wrong decision to move the chic in... What else is new? Just like I made the wrong decision to even bother MARRYING the wife. Story of my life with women. Goddamned idiot about sums it up. Why stop now? At least I will give you guys some good threads to read.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
Ofcourse I am a goddamned idiot and will make the wrong decision to move the chic in... What else is new? Just like I made the wrong decision to even bother MARRYING the wife. Story of my life with women. Goddamned idiot about sums it up. Why stop now? At least I will give you guys some good threads to read.
oh i have great material for you to read lol. im already starting piss off people its feel goods. lol

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
It didn't really work with my last long term girlfriend, she texted me out of the blue after we had been broken up for about six months and said "you always seemed like you were just looking for an excuse to leave" and when I was dating her if I didn't call every day or was at her house all the time she was mad. I never could figure her out.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Niterider450 said:
It didn't really work with my last long term girlfriend, she texted me out of the blue after we had been broken up for about six months and said "you always seemed like you were just looking for an excuse to leave" and when I was dating her if I didn't call every day or was at her house all the time she was mad. I never could figure her out.
You are nice they find reason to hop on another guy, you are a jerk they find reasons to hop on another guy. You can't win so why bother worrying about it.

Starwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agent Smith: Do we have a deal, Mr. Reagan?

Cypher: You know, I know this steak doesn't exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is juicy and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?... Ignorance is bliss.

Agent Smith: Then we have a deal.

Cypher: I don't want to remember nothing. Nothing! You understand? And I want to be rich, you know, someone important. Like an actor.

Agent Smith: Whatever you want, Mr. Reagan.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She keeps calling me her "boss". The first couple times in was in a passive aggressive way but the last time she explicitly says "you are my boss". I didn't even reply to that comment yet it it was a text. I am not really the type to be bossing women around I have become the more laid back type.

However I think she is wanting to be completely dominated. I am spending the weekend with her. How should I pay this and should I reply to that message? If so I am not sure what to say.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried I don't know who you are ... and I know this forum can be too harsh in expressing an opinion, but there's a grain of truth you need to watch out for.

You want her around, she needs someone to pay rent .. It might work out .. But you have to be vigilant -- she may not turn out to be as gracious when things become sour.

All is well in times of peace. What matters is how she is going to act like when shìt hits the fan.

Think about it like this -- as a legend here on SoSuave (Jophil) used to say ..

If you had 3 other beautiful chicks that you had access to, would you still let this one move in with you?

If the answer to that is a resounding yes, then go ahead, still keeping your eye open.

If you have doubts, conveniently forget about your offer and SEE how she reacts to it.

Does she flip out?

Does she gracefully accept the new circumstances and keep fvcking you?

Does she physically/genuinely have feelings for you?

In other words, we want WOMEN to be addicted to US, not the other way around.

All the best, brother.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally messed up friday night!! I was supposed to pick her up but I got wasted and left her stranded for 3 hours and my father picked her up.

It didn't change anything!! Banged all weekend still she completely forgave me I do feel bad about it. Even told me I am only her third guy as if I am gonna believe that.

She is talking about being together long term. I dont know what to think about this chic she could be playing me.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then when I finally saw her friday night I was still wasted and she thought it was funny!!!

Honestly can't believe she didn't dump me after this.

I did apologize and promised it will never happen again.. I was wrong as hell.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GettinMyMindRight said:
WHEN this girl breaks your heart, don't post about it.

Everyone is telling you how this'll go.

I've been there... you feel lonely now. Little miss cute tits comes along, throws a little pvssy at you, and now you think you'll NEVER EVER find another one like her.

It's been the downfall of many many men.

Sadly, you won't be the last.

BWAHAHAHA breaks my heart? I have no heart to break. I am a heartless prick I dont give 2 ****s anymore. She can go I will point to the door. I am happier alone anyway.

I can also easily replace them.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anything I will break her. Busted in her 3 times this weekend she is on no pill she didn't care. I told her to get the pill she said she did it never saw it though.

Moroder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
I told her to get the pill she said she did it never saw it though.
Please consider that women are dead serious about allegedly "forgetting" such things. Which may mean that you end up having a kid with a woman that you cannot stand in the long run. This, not child support, is the real sentence for life.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
If anything I will break her. Busted in her 3 times this weekend she is on no pill she didn't care. I told her to get the pill she said she did it never saw it though.

Oh this is gonna get real good in another couple months.

I will say after having a vasectomy myself, creampie'ing your woman is a nice change and women f*cking love it. My wife is demanding I do it all the time now.