Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being aloof is working magic.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, it sounds to me like you offered for selfish reasons: you want to keep ƒucking her. I see nothing "beta" about it.

I think a lot of guys here confuse "Alpha" with "Sociopath" anyway. You want what you want, there needn't be any justifying your desires to internet nobodies. Men go for what they want.

Keep on truckin', Married Burried.

...just make sure she pays her half.:cool:

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
Hey, it sounds to me like you offered for selfish reasons: you want to keep ƒucking her. I see nothing "beta" about it.

I think a lot of guys here confuse "Alpha" with "Sociopath" anyway. You want what you want, there needn't be any justifying your desires to internet nobodies. Men go for what they want.

Keep on truckin', Married Burried.

...just make sure she pays her half.:cool:
Yeah, I agree.

If things are going well with this chick and you actually trust her I don't see a big problem. Keep your eyes OPEN and your guard up.

It's easy to get caught up in a new relationship and go a little blind. Listen to what your gut AND your mind are telling you. Don't let either one take over.

Again until it becomes a real issue I wouldn't be over thinking the moving in issue. All speculation at this point.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply to Crazyboy:

You sure like to run your mouth like a little ***** don't you? Love how you are assuming she is broke. Why is that anyway? We took her mom out for her birthday dinner to a high-end restaurant. I was expecting to pay. turns out I went to the bathroom and she snuck the payment into the waiter. the mom has her own business and make plenty of money don't worry. so take your broke ass comments and shove them up your own ass.

Things are still going beautifully ignoring you haters. And yes he does like older guys...most likely because her dad wasn't around.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
I started dating wife #2 about 3 mos after splitting with wife #1. Married her 15mks later. TOO FAST. I think it takes a year or more for your head to get clear. Keep banging chicks and spinning plates but don't get deeply involved until you have had time to process your life change.
Married 15 months later or 15 weeks later?

I know it took me about 16 months (10 months after the divorce) after the separation to get myself together again.

Take your time.

Do not let this woman move in with you. I don't give a crap if she knows no one. This woman is not stupid and she will be able to find housing on her own. Does she work? Where does she live now? Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not let her move in.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:

I know it took me about 16 months (10 months after the divorce) after the separation to get myself together again.

Take your time.

Do not let this woman move in with you. I don't give a crap if she knows no one. This woman is not stupid and she will be able to find housing on her own. Does she work? Where does she live now? Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not let her move in.
I know its bad but I want to keep this one around.. my ex wife was a dime a dozen. Anybody can find some ordinary latina straight off the bananna boat, this one is pretty unique. You never know it could work out. There is always a chance.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trouble.

You are moving waaaaaay too fast man.

I think this thread is just you trying to get a confirmation that everything will be alright. Chances are it won't be.

Why are you so focused on her being a "white" latina!!!?!? You need to get out more.

You have that many posts but are hung up on her like a lost puppy.

At the end of the day you'll do whatever you want so why bother asking?!:trouble:

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
Reply to Crazyboy:

You sure like to run your mouth like a little ***** don't you? Love how you are assuming she is broke. Why is that anyway? We took her mom out for her birthday dinner to a high-end restaurant. I was expecting to pay. turns out I went to the bathroom and she snuck the payment into the waiter. the mom has her own business and make plenty of money don't worry. so take your broke ass comments and shove them up your own ass.

Things are still going beautifully ignoring you haters. And yes he does like older guys...most likely because her dad wasn't around.
the truth hurts huh lol okay sugar daddy. Flex your epeens somewhere else and married the slut if you so strong about it lol. Well guys obviously i hit a nerve and one wants to go with insults and name calling. When your done with your rebound fck and come back to your senses then maybe you can have a convo until then. Also her mom has her own business and her own money not the daughter. Owning a business doesn't necessarily make you rich just saying. hey are you mad bro

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
15 months. But the short period of being single wasn't enough. This time around I waited over a year before doing anything more than bang random chicks from POF. I now have a gf but I am taking that pretty slowly too. It's amazing how long it takes to get your mind clear. At least it did for me.

MB, just be careful bro and guard your heart and your wallet.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Buried Marriage,
A very disturbing Post...Take a step back Brother,this Woman has an agenda...Conveniently forget your thoughtless offer...Don't let anyone get their feet under your Table!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crazyboy said:
the truth hurts huh lol okay sugar daddy. Flex your epeens somewhere else and married the slut if you so strong about it lol. Well guys obviously i hit a nerve and one wants to go with insults and name calling. When your done with your rebound fck and come back to your senses then maybe you can have a convo until then. Also her mom has her own business and her own money not the daughter. Owning a business doesn't necessarily make you rich just saying. hey are you mad bro
hell yeah the truth pisses me off. wish I was ignorant before I even learned all this crap. but no I'm not pissed I was just drunk posting again.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
15 months. But the short period of being single wasn't enough. This time around I waited over a year before doing anything more than bang random chicks from POF. I now have a gf but I am taking that pretty slowly too. It's amazing how long it takes to get your mind clear. At least it did for me.

MB, just be careful bro and guard your heart and your wallet.
Why do I need a rebound period? Don't care about my ex wife I never really did give a damn I was happier when she was gone on her damn trips!! Now she is on a permanent trip and it's fine by me.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha: your comment about drunk posting. I do that too.

You don't *need* a rebound period, but I think over the next year or so your priorities and idea of what will make you happy may change. At least mine did.

I read an interesting book titled "stumbling on happiness" and it explained in great detail how we are generally very bad at figuring out what will make us happy in the future. So after any major life change, you are better off waiting for a period of time before making major decisions. Example: my youngest went off to college this year so I now have no kids at home. I have decided that I will wait at least one year before I make any major life choices about my future, so I have time to acclimate to my new living situation. That would include things like buy a different house, doing major renovation on the one I have or moving a b!tch in.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
.. who do you think I am... an amateur?
Hahahah...I cannot *wait* to see how *this* ends up! Amateur? MB, you are a RANK AMATEUR! And you are, to put it mildly...DOOMED! If you let her move in with you, under these conditions? Man...I cannot WAIT to see how this comes out! "...could work out!" and "Always a chance..." !! Oh Man...This is a major train wreck IN PROGRESS! Please, Please...Please keep us informed every step of the way! Not harping on you, or *trying* to insult you bro..but have drank the mangina kool aid! In advance, I am so, so sorry for your trouble bro! We tried to tell ya.....

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trailboss said:
Hahahah...I cannot *wait* to see how *this* ends up! Amateur? MB, you are a RANK AMATEUR! And you are, to put it mildly...DOOMED! If you let her move in with you, under these conditions? Man...I cannot WAIT to see how this comes out! "...could work out!" and "Always a chance..." !! Oh Man...This is a major train wreck IN PROGRESS! Please, Please...Please keep us informed every step of the way! Not harping on you, or *trying* to insult you bro..but have drank the mangina kool aid! In advance, I am so, so sorry for your trouble bro! We tried to tell ya.....
If it ends it ends... like every other relationship we have all been in within our lives. Why are you getting such a big nut ready to bust out at my situation? In actuality from all my experiences it will be the least dramatic breakup of them all. I will simply say "get lost" and it will be over, or she will do the same. Sorry to disappoint you. My drama days are behind me.

Ofcourse I could see knocking her up, her changing and raping me in court, taking my house, moving her new man in, forcing me to live in the old shed out back eating canned tuna fish while she buys a new pink convertable on my child support payments. Then you will get to see 18 years of misery from me. That would make you happy I suppose?

Even if she does move in would likely be temporary.. I live out in the sticks, very inconvenient for them to live with me, the commute to work, etc.. probably a blessing this way. Her living situation is lousy now, she just wants to get out of it. Causing her much stress, don't mind helping her out temporarily, besides she claims to have "so much love to give the right person".. I seem to be on the receiving end of that. Not complaining. Besides if she shady nothing a good old keylogger won't sniff out quickly... that would save some time down the road wouldn't it.

Who is the smart one now.

Last edited:

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are master manipulators until they don't need you any more. Now, I do not know this women or yourself so I cannot speak to the dynamics of what you are going through....but....don't be shocked if she is gone as soon as something better comes along. Everyone would like to believe they are different, which is why there are so many of these threads looking for affirmation from the community. Sadly most never find any because they are unable to remove themselves from that bias.

In my opinion, I would need at least 1 or more years before any women I knew would move in with me and she would have to contribute rent and the like. I hope your situation puts some of the onus on her to contribute.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
Who is the smart one now.
Ummmm...Not you!

You don't seem to realize this site, and others like it, is populated with broken bro's who thought they had it all figured out! After the smoke clears, the dust that used to be your life settles, and you can muster the energy to realize the same thing all the other guys did: "I wasn't so smart, after all...".

Your either a troll or an idiot driving full speed toward the edge of a cliff....neither position is enviable. Good luck with that.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trailboss said:
Ummm
m...Not you!

You don't seem to realize this site, and others like it, is populated with broken bro's who thought they had it all figured out! After the smoke clears, the dust that used to be your life settles, and you can muster the energy to realize the same thing all the other guys did: "I wasn't so smart, after all...".

Your either a troll or an idiot driving full speed toward the edge of a cliff....neither position is enviable. Good luck with that.

You are the idiot. You seem to think I will somehow burned. That is not possible solutions nv I DON'T GIVE A ****. Just like I don't give a **** about your rats ass of an opinion.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trailboss said:
Ummm
m...Not you!

You are the idiot. You seem to think I will somehow get burned. That is not possible since I DON'T GIVE A ****. Just like I don't give a **** about your rats ass of an opinion.

Just because YOU give alot of f@cks about your women and get butthurt when things go bad doesnt mean I am the same.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
women are master manipulators until they don't need you any more. Now, I do not know this women or yourself so I cannot speak to the dynamics of what you are going through....but....don't be shocked if she is gone as soon as something better comes along. Everyone would like to believe they are different, which is why there are so many of these threads looking for affirmation from the community. Sadly most never find any because they are unable to remove themselves from that bias.

In my opinion, I would need at least 1 or more years before any women I knew would move in with me and she would have to contribute rent and the like. I hope your situation puts some of the onus on her to contribute.

Again I say let her leave and also let me reiterate my not giving a damn.

All you people knocking me I have out alpha'd you all.

My wife of 3 years walks out do you see me on here crying like all you betas? Hell no I made not a single post about her. In a matter of hours I had hotter younger woman and immediately traded in the wife.

You should all be in awe of my awesomness in this situation but I guess you are too busy making threads about your exes.

You will find me dead before I ever waste a single keystrok eon a woman like that. As soon as she walks out that door the locks get changed and I have a hotter younger woman by the end of the week.

Game over.