Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being aloof is working magic.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BetterCallSaul said:
Oh this is gonna get real good in another couple months.

I will say after having a vasectomy myself, creampie'ing your woman is a nice change and women f*cking love it. My wife is demanding I do it all the time now.

I'm not even gonna say what else I did to her lets just say I commanded her to get on her knees she said "I thought you would never ask" and commenced the servicing. She loves being dominated.

I dont care if I knock her up. I will make her wifey 2 and keep her around.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moroder said:
Please consider that women are dead serious about allegedly "forgetting" such things. Which may mean that you end up having a kid with a woman that you cannot stand in the long run. This, not child support, is the real sentence for life.

I know all this. She has told me she wants a kid but after she finishes college. I don't know what I have done but she is the sweetest most awesom person I have met of the.females. Remember she is not american she is from Central America. So far she treats me like a king she said she loves me and I said it back. Bad move? I dont care.she deserves it. I have seen no red flags other than her rough childhood which she says was awful.

I banged her the first time we met because we rented a hotel and were drinking but who cares. So far she is is a keeper with no feminist attributes. She submits to her man and calls me the boss. I amazingly lucky to have found this woman she has helped me more than she knows. My ex wife hahaha so glad she left I bet she never imagined she would be completely forgotten. I doubt things are going very well for her. If she ever contacts me again I am replying: f/ck off.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear things are going well for you MB. If it's the same chick from your other thread those photos look great. Sounds like she's a keeper too. I'd be keeping that one around for awhile too.

Like you, my experiences with women got exponentially better when I literally didn't care anymore. I'd been around the block so many times that there was no heart left to break. Maybe that's a little extreme but things like break ups just didn't phase me anymore. It was at that moment that everything fell into place and my relationships with women changed for the better.

I'm not sure if I just started getting lucky or better at choosing women or maybe they could just sense I was different and adjusted their behaviour accordingly. Girl problems and understanding women just went away.

It's truly great place to be and a great feeling. A lot of guys say they "Don't give a fvck" but I don't think a lot of them "really" get it. Hence some of the advice you are being given.

Being aloof to the point where you can say "I love you" and mean it, yet still be able to happily show them the door, IS the key to success. I got there through a lot of experience and heartache. This is why I generally tell guys to go for it if they seem to have found a cool chick. Who cares if it blows up? That's what makes you stronger! I think people who advise to protect yourself mean well, especially when it comes to financial issues, but I think it is that same aversion to risk that holds a lot of guys back. How are you going to ever experience something great if you are afraid to put yourself out there and always holding back.

I know this might all sound a little sappy but I guess the point is, a man with nothing to lose is a lot stronger than a man who is afraid of losing something.

Cheers

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm really not doing anything drastically different. I just never call her. I have never in 7 months shown any type of jealousy even when she said her ex texted. She went to see her family far away I never called.

She says all the guys who have been with her have tried to control her and she said she hates that. Control her? That means they call her every 5 minutes to see what she is doing.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She moved in yesterday hahah! This girl is bomb. After knowing her more i believe her about only having two boyfriends before. I can see staying with this one there is no fakeness here like my ex wife.

She is sweet, loyal, feminine can't believe i found her on craigslist!!

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Married Buried said:
She moved in yesterday hahah! This girl is bomb. After knowing her more i believe her about only having two boyfriends before. I can see staying with this one there is no fakeness here like my ex wife.

She is sweet, loyal, feminine can't believe i found her on craigslist!!

Cool man, have fun pounding that and enjoying the time you spend together. Just remember that if things start to go sour at all (meaning that she no longer compliments your life), you have all the power in the world to kick her the hell out. Now you know you can get some supreme pvssy, you can get other just like it, no problem.

Reaction score
Married Buried said:
Reply to Crazyboy:

You sure like to run your mouth like a little ***** don't you? Love how you are assuming she is broke. Why is that anyway? We took her mom out for her birthday dinner to a high-end restaurant. I was expecting to pay. turns out I went to the bathroom and she snuck the payment into the waiter. the mom has her own business and make plenty of money don't worry. so take your broke ass comments and shove them up your own ass.

Things are still going beautifully ignoring you haters. And yes he does like older guys...most likely because her dad wasn't around.
It doesn't matter if dad was or wasn't around. Some females like older guys and prefer it that way. They think they get treated better and are more attracted to the older guy. They don't need the older guys money, or use him for anything. That's how they prefer their men.

Of course the majority of the younger going to older men want the sugar daddy deal, like the other poster called out. Will be good to you, so they can get rent and some bills paid, while still banging guys closer to her age.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey whats up guys checking in...

everything is fine so far only problem is she started that gaining a little weight so I said something about it.

She was freaking shocked. She said no man has ever said anything like that before.

she actually landed a good job and is making more than me now so I got her paying alot of my bills.

I still wouldnt give a damn if she walked out the door tomorrow. I am a cold guy. She says she can change me. Good luck with that. I would still be happier single.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No hating here man, especially with the way american woman are. I don't know about moving in so fast but hey so what ride the wave, you know what you are doing.

The latina I dated after my divorce treated me like a KING! Cleaning, laundry, gifts you name it.
God damn she could cook too, 10x better than any other woman I've dated. I easily gained 10-15lbs.

Married Burried aka El Jefe!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gents we have a problem

my monthly prescription for schedule 2 meds has vanished and i am sure she threw it out but she denies it. i am ticked. i will dump her for this. i already gave her the thumbs up to pack her sh!t.

am i right?

these prescriptions cannot be replaced. nobody throws out my stuff.

Reaction score
hockeyfreak79 said:
No hating here man, especially with the way american woman are. I don't know about moving in so fast but hey so what ride the wave, you know what you are doing.

The latina I dated after my divorce treated me like a KING! Cleaning, laundry, gifts you name it.
God damn she could cook too, 10x better than any other woman I've dated. I easily gained 10-15lbs.

Married Burried aka El Jefe!
You had a lot of sex too? You would let that go for the single life?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
You had a lot of sex too? You would let that go for the single life?
did you see my last post? she threw out my sh!t!!! about to kick her out.

my peruvian wife i thought was great.. she turned out to be a big wh0re!!

trust none of them. single for life baby!!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a prescription. Got to b more to it than that. Many chicks go cleaning frenzy and throw out the wrong stuff. Are there other signs of disrespect?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ubercat said:
Its a prescription. Got to b more to it than that. Many chicks go cleaning frenzy and throw out the wrong stuff. Are there other signs of disrespect?
there is more to it the fact that she has been complaining at me to get off those medication for a long time makes it even more proof she tossed it. now my ass is cold turkey all tired as hell **** this **** i am about to beat some ass for this.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ubercat said:
there is more to it the fact that she has been complaining at me to get off those medication for a long time makes it even more proof she tossed it. now my ass is cold turkey all tired as hell **** this **** i am about to beat some ass for this.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed.”
― Albert Einstein

It's the same will LTR. Applies in this situation OP.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is moving out and I dont care. Next.

Originally Posted by Slickster
Why has she been wanting you to get off those particular meds.

Because she is dumb.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Die Hard nailed this, didn't he?
Die hard didnt nail jack. She has been practically paying my mortgage the past few months and banging me at the end of the day. Who made out well here? I have risen to pimp status. This is all they are ggood for really. However it's time for this one to go. Things can"t be turning up missing in my house i wont forgive even though she denies it. So she is renting a room somewhere blaming me that i dont trust her. Ofcourse i don't.

Die hard have you ever gotten n a hot woman to pay your bills and still love you? Its empowering.

Last edited: