Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention Admin: Your 10-post rule sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also love it when you mistakenly double post and you wasted another post and you can't delete it.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to side with the mods on this issue. Think about what you want to say, keep posting in bold print and your messages will get across...

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
No one needs to be posting that much. We need more reading/learning, and less posting/biatch-like gum flapping.

Most of the stuff you need to know has already been said, you just gotta apply yourself to finding it. The rest, you should be able to figure out yourself.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....IF you read some of the archives they have MORE then 10 posts per person....so we really cant have a heated discussion like the old people in this forum use to do, now I'm not saying someone should take advantage of being able to post more then 10 times but come on make it at least 20 sh1t so you can have some leway.

I think a 20 post limit would be a pretty good compromise and would still keep the post count down, but then again HeartBreakKid wont do anything since he is out getting his 50 hi's hahahahaha...so I doubt anyone will do it.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One key of being a Don Juan is patience and maturity. Consider this daily limit as a test.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be a way to increase your post limit count. I say that the higher your reputation is, the more you are able to post. If you have a lot of reputation points then what you have to say actually matters. It is a good system to filter out unnecessary posts but it also punishes quality posts; a new feature needs to be added to eliminate the second problem.

Kaim Argonar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those elitists saying "ooooohhhh that's nice it will prevent the losers from wasting their lives on these forums!" are the worst.

That's so insane, on most forums regulars accumulate a post count that's much, much, MUCH higher than the regulars with the highest post counts have here. People just use this site to kill random boring moments in the day which will always exist.

Ohhhhh no, someone will waste his life away if for one or two days he actually enters an heated debate and makes a few dozens of posts in a short time period! It's the end of the world as we know it!

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interestingly enough...there is not a sticky out there letting members know (especially the new ones or the ones that have not post in a while) about the rule.

I was gone for over a week and saw several threads that I wanted to contribute. But ended up posting only ONE TIME yesterday, because was concerned I would miss a good post in the unread threads.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Kaim Argonar said:
Those elitists saying "ooooohhhh that's nice it will prevent the losers from wasting their lives on these forums!" are the worst.

That's so insane, on most forums regulars accumulate a post count that's much, much, MUCH higher than the regulars with the highest post counts have here. People just use this site to kill random boring moments in the day which will always exist.

Ohhhhh no, someone will waste his life away if for one or two days he actually enters an heated debate and makes a few dozens of posts in a short time period! It's the end of the world as we know it!
Exactly...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
reset said:
No guys it's not about money, remember the announcement? It's about quality over quantity. One day he was looking at the site and decided the quality had to go up.

Anyway, I've already said I'd even pay to have a premium membership. A lot of guys would.

Anyone notice that the PM box can store more messages now?
NO! he had a power trip and decided that he needed an ego boost so he reduced the level of freedom... if his board was not popular he would never have done this.. Typical human power trip:cuss:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Interestingly enough...there is not a sticky out there letting members know (especially the new ones or the ones that have not post in a while) about the rule.

I was gone for over a week and saw several threads that I wanted to contribute. But ended up posting only ONE TIME yesterday, because was concerned I would miss a good post in the unread threads.
i feel the same way, im too scared to reply because i may want to reply in other threads through out the night....

Reaction score
Latinoman said:

Just create a new handle.. you could be Latinodude.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Why is it that when forums get popular these odd power moves always happen by mods? WHY?
*Points you in the direction of a half dozen pages ago where we specifically stated that we have no control over that.* :kick:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the reasons why this rule was implemented was because of the Anything Else forums. Admin believed people spent too much of their time there instead of going to what the main site was made for. Though this is very common for any site and it is completely understandable. To discuss various subjects with people with a common characteristic (in our case, picking up women), it gives us that sense of rapport already. If the Anything Else forums branched off to its own site as a universal forums for discussions, I doubt many people here would migrate and instead remain here. That is because we are all tied down together by something and to restrict off topic discussions this with the post limit rule gives it a school type of atmosphere where we are not allowed to talk to our friends during class. Things like these can't be helped because it is in our nature, and to eliminate this makes posting on sosuave almost a chore.

Status
Not open for further replies.