Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian guy needing help

Status
Not open for further replies.

krayon

Reaction score
There are huge chinese men and small chinese men, just like any other race. I find it funny how you keep saying how chinese men are skinny and weak, but China is one of the most dominant countries in Olympic Weightlifting. Have you seen last years Olympics, China won tonnes of medals.

Here are some links from a Chinese Olympic Weightlifting Hall:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/archives/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/158008058/in/dateposted/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dehwang/158737496/in/dateposted/

I hate Hyori Lee

Reaction score
krayon said:
There are huge chinese men and small chinese men, just like any other race.
True,true. I was mainly talking on average. But if the OP does fits the type of asian with the smaller frame compared to the typical caucasian,then he should just forget about being with an attractive white chick. It's not going to happen, he just need to get over it.

And like I said if he can get attractive asian chicks that's good enough.Hey, certainly better than most of the "suave" e-wankers that populate this thing lol

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, on some level, I gotta agree with Hyori lover. I've never seen a white girl with an Asian guy that gives off the "Asian Vibe."

All the asian guys with white chicks have this certain...white-ness to them. But this is incorrect thinking. We've learnt to associate personality traits to culture.

In a sense, this stuff is circular logic. When you see an asian guy with a white chick, most of us simply think "Oh wow, he's got such a white personality." No he ain't "white", he's just confident! But why do we think he's "white?" Because CONFIDENCE is not something we normally associate an asian guy with.

Similarly, just because I listen to Hip-hop, it doesn't make me "black." It doesn' show ANYTHING about me apart from the fact I like Hip-hop.

Just because I'm confident, and masculine, it doesn't mean I'm ditching my chinese side and mutating into a white- I just happen to be a confident Chinese Motherf*cker :woo:

Not to sh*t on my own culture, but the stereotypical "asian personality" simply isn't cool...if you wrote down all the "asian qualities" down on a list, you'll find that 90% of them are qualities you would describe an AFC with.

Even something as simple as confidence is pretty rare among Asians. But you gotta be clear on something, the STEREOTYPICAL asian personality isn't cool. That doesn't mean YOU can't be cool.

Perhaps it IS genetics, or maybe its social structure and conditioning- but most of the asian qualities aren't desireable (white chick or no white chick)

Shyness
Suppressing masculinity
Lack of courage
etc.etc.

I see this as self-improvement. Personally, I couldn't care less about the white girls. I'm improving my confidence, social skills and courage for myself. I see no benefit in obeying my cultural stereotypes, so I ditch them. I know that on the superficial "skin colour" level, I'm chinese. But deep down, I don't have this label. I'm simply myself- with no nationality or race.

V-Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

Maybe to american culture, stereotypes are huge. However, living in China and a having many friends that are from asian countries. I can tell you that, asian men can have their own confidence that is quite cool. I have few friends are Black T's and Golden T's. They are quite cool and mos def have game. Attitude and game is everything. I show my friends of different personalities some movies of John Woo flicks like hard boiled and assassin. They all agree that this a huge version of cool. Its just that America does not a notch for showcasing asian masculinity in popular culture. But, in asia its there in huge doses. Look at "old boy" and so on. Stop trying to get others to change and change yourself. I have tons of peeps that pull in many races like it aint no thang. Ya heard me?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this "Asian vibe" crap? Do I have to speak English with a funny accent to have an "Asian vibe"? Do I have to drive a riced-out Honda and work at a $5/hour job? Do I have to be a maths genius?

What the hell is an Asian vibe?

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
The average Japanese height for males is 5'5". Chinese are 5'6" and a half.

Go to google.com and find the average height of what nationality that YOU are.

Your height and weight is unique in comparison to other Asians of other races. And as such, you have physical characteristics that are different from other Asians. A man who is taller and muscular than most Asians will obviously fare better. I'm not putting Asian men down. I'm just saying that a lot of an Asian man's ability to fare well with a Caucasian woman is in his genetics.

You can teach attitude.
But you can't teach genetics.

And thus, it seems comical for you to offer tactics, when in actuality, is your genetics that have aided you. Most Asians aren't 6'2 and 205 pounds.

And NorPacWolf, you're absolutely right.

You're absolutely right on this.

I have no qualms about my abilities with women. I've learned to accept that certain things are beyond my control. I've dated many beautiful Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese women. So, it's not a matter of my attitude or my "game" or my insecurity.

It's just something I can't comprehend. How can I get a beautiful Korean woman or a beautiful Asian girl...but can't get a white girl.

It's not a matter of attitude, but rather genetics.

I'm 5'9 155 pounds. I work out 3 times a week.

But I've learned that there are just other guys who are taller and bigger.
Comical that i'm offering advice? Is that a sneaky little put down? You don't know what i've been through.. And you don't know what I compete against. My height and weight helps, but the fact that i'm asian does not help at all on what i go for and what i have to compete against. Don't judge me unless i ask you too.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
What is this "Asian vibe" crap? Do I have to speak English with a funny accent to have an "Asian vibe"? Do I have to drive a riced-out Honda and work at a $5/hour job? Do I have to be a maths genius?

What the hell is an Asian vibe?
Hey dude, sorry if you feel offended or anything. But read what I wrote later on.

"All the asian guys with white chicks have this certain...white-ness to them. But this is incorrect thinking. We've learnt to associate personality traits to culture."

So in a sense, you're absolutely right. There IS no asian vibe. But many people have learnt to associate

shy+androgynous+quiet=Asian

Which as obviously utter bullsh*t. But a heck loada people believe in this (ie. White chicks). I'm chinese myself, and I used to believe in it too! But I've moved on.

So if your asian, you have three choices. Either
a) conform to your "racial-stereotype," and be a sheep
b) pretend to be white/black/spanish/etc, and be a mega-sheep
c) break free of the chains that is social categorisations and be the best "you" you can be. (And be a Man)

Don't think of yourself as being a "group." Yes, you BELONG to the group that is called "Asian," but don't ever ever EVER get your identity from the groups you are in. The holocaust, football fights and terrorism were caused by this group identity bullcr@p.

Your identity comes form YOU, not your race.

crumpiteer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender said:
Hey dude, sorry if you feel offended or anything. But read what I wrote later on.

"All the asian guys with white chicks have this certain...white-ness to them. But this is incorrect thinking. We've learnt to associate personality traits to culture."

So in a sense, you're absolutely right. There IS no asian vibe. But many people have learnt to associate

shy+androgynous+quiet=Asian

Which as obviously utter bullsh*t. But a heck loada people believe in this (ie. White chicks). I'm chinese myself, and I used to believe in it too! But I've moved on.

c) break free of the chains that is social categorisations and be the best "you" you can be. (And be a Man)

Don't think of yourself as being a "group." Yes, you BELONG to the group that is called "Asian," but don't ever ever EVER get your identity from the groups you are in. The holocaust, football fights and terrorism were caused by this group identity bullcr@p.

Yes, i tend to agree with Fender...

I'm also chinese, & i used to date a Korean girl. During that time, i was always very conscious about how her friends & the surrounding people perceive.. In my mind i was thinking about the resentment that Korean men might have against me for "stealing their woman", or remind them of the colonial slaveries they had during korean history. I was afraid i wasn't going to get social acceptance nor validation from her native friends, etc. All these made me quite uncomfy & had a bad effect to the relationship...

actually, come to think of it..all these cultural/racial differences are just "categorizations". We shouldn't make a big deal out of it... For example Hongkongers are either native islanders or they are of mainland chinese parentage. Most Koreans were originally from Mongolia, transited through China, & then finally settled down at the korean peninsula.. Australians were were english people...We live in a hodgepodge of mixed identities, so don't let these affect you so much...

believe that we are all merely citizens of the world..

unknownDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you american asians, must be hard for you guys?
In Australia its alot different, white girls really dig asian guys here- I'm serious!!, but it all depends on the "look", not as in you have to look white- but asians with bigger eyes, masculine facial features and defined jaw line will have a 100% chance with the white girls- theres alot of asian guys that fit this description, you don't have to be white-washed or look white?... having big eyes and all isn't a white characteristic- every race has it flaws, to be honest I know more asian peeps with bigger eyes then small.

BUT

Chinese and Korean people tend to have smaller eyes and all, which most likely why they have trouble with the white girls- but seriously who gives a ****, learn how to appreciate yourself and good things will happen.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now we are talking guys!

I agree with Fender and other guys with similar points of view: it's no the genes, it's about the social conditioning

First, what's this acting white/black crap? I'm who I am, I do as I please.
If listening to rap and hiphop makes me "black", so be it!
If having a majority of non-Asian friends makes me white, then so be it!

I do understand what people like Hyori Lee say, I also went through it when I was in the States. Instead of being a melting-pot, it's simply a salad bowl, one of the most racially segregated societies ever.
Most Asians exclusively hang out with other Asians, blacks with blacks, latinos with other latinos etc...

So sure, if you only have Asians friends, you always hang out at "Asian spots", doing typical "Asian things" like Karaoke and stuff, of course you won't attract white girls, basically you won't attract any girl who's NOT into the whole Asian "life style".

Basically, you are not integrated into the mainstream society, how can you expect the "mainstream people" (the white majority) to accept you?

And don't tell me personality wise, you can only click with other Asians, because that's all in your head. Statistically, you have more chance to click with other non-Asians simply because there are many more non-Asians in the country. Most of my friends are non-Asians, and my best friends in the USA are: one Ethiopian (so black), one cypriot greek, one typical american girl who took French as her major and traveled to France many times, and one nice "local" american girl who's never been out of north america. It was all about personality, my personality, not my "Asianness" or me being "white-washed" whatsoever.

During my first semester in the US, I "lost" all my time hanging out with the local Asian American community. I thought it would be a quick way to get to know the american society as a whole and I was gonna meet so many new people through them. I was so wrong. All they did was hanging out with other Asians, doing the same stuff, going to the same places. The whole time, even my English didn't get any better.

Ok that being said, I also understand the whole dilemma for Asians living in the States. Many times, your openness will NOT be reciprocated.
I spent so many years in France, where ther's no specific racism against Asians, so naturally I have this confidence and out-spoken personality. Whether it's with the ladies, or dealing with people in general, I'm not self-conscious.

But when I came to the States, I noticed that there are some people who will pick on you simply because you are Asian. My negative experience mostly all come from the "steretypical football players". Whether balck or white.
And with the ladies, I do see that many times I get this "how could you think you have any chance with me?" look from some girls. And after a while, and seeing what other fellow Asians go through, I did understand that it was becaseu of my ethnicity.

So what? I say fvck it! There are millions of fish in the sea, and trust me, the majority of American girls are not like that, although a good number of them are like that.

Sure, I will admit that I'm not your "typical Asian". I don't like anime stuff, I never sing karaoke, I like breakdancing, I like Capoeira, I have a pretty westernized mentality.
And seriously, I don't feel hurt too much when a hot american white girl ignores (not even an rejection) simply because I'm Asian. After all, I'm not an "Asian American", the USA is not my country. As long as the hot French ladies love me...:D And they do...:whistle:

So the bottom line is:
Sure the odds are a little against us, but you are NOT just some statistics, it's about who YOU are, and what YOU do!

And to Hyori Lee:
You say the Asians you know don't get anywhere with white chicks whether with the bible or not. And I believe you. But it's NOT because they are Asian, it's because they were the self limiting, "only hang-out with other Asians" type of Asians to begin with.
An AFC who reads the bible and "tries out" the techniques will fail, not because of the bible, but because he still doesn't have the confidence.
To me, the bible, or what ever other ebooks. They don't tell you what to do, they simply tell you what you would be doing once you become the man. Get the subtlety here

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fender said:

agreed. dont lock yourself in a cage of self-pity.

Fender said:
agreed 200% QFT :up:

Suckaazzclown

Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda disagree with all y'all.

Man, I'm a black guy and I went to China and Korean and Japan and I TOWERED OVER ALL THEM MUTHAFUKAS! I'm 6 foot 4 and 205 pounds.

Not to be racist or **** like that, but Hyori's got a point. I see some Asian guys bit.ching all ****ing day! I look at them and I know why. They just smaller than other folks. They can't hang as easily. Asians got smaller packages. They short.

And he's right about the ones that do score. They don't act like other Asians.

All these Asian *****es go watch ****ing geeky anime, go drink some teas with black ballz...I mean, my homeboy, Steve..He's chinese...that muthafuka be complaining all day that he can't get white *****es. But I see him chillin with fine Korean hoez.

But he can't get a white *****. It's cuz the white girls DON'TBe looking at Asians as sexual. Dude, I've seen hella Asian playaz that get fine Asian hoez but they can NEVER HANG with me when it comes to white bit.ches. It's not all attitude. They are plAYaZ. But, the white b.itch will go for that taller, bigger nigga WHO ALSO GOT CONFIDENCE.

Of course a white ***** is gonna go for the bigger guy. All y'all say it's about attitude and confidence. Well, you better recognize that other fellas that are bigger and taller GOT CONFIDENCE TOO.

Think about it like this. God made all of us born a CERTAIN way. You all are like a car. You can change yo' attitude and confidence..but there's only SO MUCH..you can do with a car. Dude, I'm the dik who be takin white *****ez from other Asians. You can complain all the **** you want, but I'll be the dik who will take that white ***** from other Asians and from other white guys. CONFIDENCE helps, but there's other niggaz who are BIGGER than you, TALLER than you, more SWOLL than you, more GAME than you...THAT HAVE CONFIDENCE TOO! They go for the BIGGER, BETTER deal. YEAH, all of you are right. It's about confidence. But there's other MUTHAFUKAS out there who are bigger and taller that GOT CONFIDENCE TOO...and thatz why they be playin the game better.

And I got different problemz but similar problems to all of you. pEOPLE be looking at my skin and they be judgin me. They look at the way I talk and they judge me. I used to be bitter all the ****ing time. I used to think when Martin Luther king said, "Free at last" that muthafuka said it, because that's the only way to be truly free! To die... Racism is still around. I mean, sometimes I'll be macking on some Korean hoez from KOREA...and they judge me because of my skin. I have some difficulty pickin up hot Asians FROM ASIA...They just look at my skin and judge me.

It's about aCCEPTAance. yoU GOtta play the game with what God gave ya and stop yo *****ing and complaining.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not offended, I just find the root of many race problems is because people make them a problem.

Sometimes the fault isn't just white people, but also some Asians, who refuse to mingle with anyone except fellow asians. Same goes for hispanics, blacks, jews, etc who stick themselves into isolated communities. On the other hand, you also have white people refusing to interact with foreigners. When combined, you get racism.

Racism stems from ignorance, and ignorance stems from ignoring each other.

Think about it this way: How many people who have friends from another culture, can be racist against that culture?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
I'm not offended, I just find the root of many race problems is because people make them a problem.

Sometimes the fault isn't just white people, but also some Asians, who refuse to mingle with anyone except fellow asians. Same goes for hispanics, blacks, jews, etc who stick themselves into isolated communities. On the other hand, you also have white people refusing to interact with foreigners. When combined, you get racism.

Racism stems from ignorance, and ignorance stems from ignoring each other.

Think about it this way: How many people who have friends from another culture, can be racist against that culture?
Clap! Clap! (standing ovation):D
:up: :flowers:

I agree 100%

What I type here might be offensive to many people on this forum. I apologize for that, but I still need to say it, and say it over and over again.

The USA is a very racially charged country, it's a country of virtual racial segregation. People are "supposed" to mingle only with their own race. And many times, people are forced to make a choice: either you stick with " you own", or you go white/black/asian washed, meaning you abandon your original racial clique, in order to join yet another racial clique. You can rarely hang out "naturally" with everyone. This is really sad.

Now that I'm in Paris, I can hang out with my "ethnic French"/moroccan/algerian/Hungarian/Canadian/Turkish/Camerounian(african)etc friends at the same time, and no one feels weird about it.

Ironically, the US is one of the the most ethnically diverse countries in the world, but it is also the most racist, and segregationist. The saddest part is that this segregation is not enforced by some crappy government, but by people themselves, how sad is that?...:cry:

Philip.J.Fry

Reaction score
stop it

hi guys.

I want to say something, and end this debate by clarify thing.

!! Every Socieity Has Its Own Male/Female Role Model !!

We can stop arguing white vs. asian because every race has it's attractive male and females.

so stop saying asian are inferier than white, because it is not true. Yao Min is tallest bball player, chow Yon Fat is the tallest A-list Star in Hollywood, China, HK. in Asian there are Andy Law, Rain... in Aermica there are Arnold, playmates I can name hundreds of attrative people in different races, and you are telling me white men are more attractive than asian? It all depends on what the society tells you to believe.

If you are living in the society where ur race is the majority you can meet the society's standard quite comfortably.

Now, if asian living in america wants white chicks go meet this society's standard n you will be accepted as a potential mate.

oh ps: go be a NFL player, america rock singer, and tell me u can't stop white chicks from getting into you dressing room. pleeeese

protienpowder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't see too many asian on white relationships but there are a few exceptions:

Hapas: They can definatly get white women, and I bet they have a better shot at it then white guys. Every Hapa I met has gone out with white women, and two of my hapa friends (half japanese both of em) get practially raped by whitewomen whenever we go out, (their not that big either ,about 160 lbs)
Also, asian guys can get hapa women. Even the most white looking hapa girls, I've seen full asians get em'

Latinas/South Asians: Some are very white looking since they share the some of the same genes. I have also seem some really asian looking guys look up with really perfect hot latin/south asian women. Its probably cuz they share stuff in common, like the same 2nd and 3rd generation thing. South asians especially since both south and east asians mingle allot in the same honors classes

Minus 2 rule: If you're an asian guy. The hotest white women you can get is -2 points from the hottest asian girl. For ex, if you can date HB 10 asian girls, the best you can do is HB 8 white women

Philipinos/Somoans: I've seen them do really well with latinas, and ok with white women.

So my advice for asian guys, if you want the 'white experiance', just look for hapas/southasians/latinas. In my opinion, they are so much hotter than white women anyways. Good luck

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you ask people to name a famous Asian actor, all they will come up with is Jackie Chan and Mr. Miyagi. Name a cool Asian band? Uhhh.....A famouse Asian comedian other than Maraget Cho? Umm....A well known Asian politician? Uhhh.....Asians are accepted in America, but they still have not been fully woven into American culture and kinda seen as "foreign" even if they're born here. Till that changes, Asian guys will be at a disadvantage.

I've got no issues with Asians myself. They've always been cool toward me.

But if you're rich, you might have a chance. That guy Robert Kiyosaki who wrote Rich Dad, Poor Dad has a blonde wife. And remember that guy who had a late night real estate infomercial, that short little Asian guy that would be on a yacht with a bunch of white chics in bikinis standing around him? I heard he got arrested for fraud, but he probably had a blonde chic or two, haha.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To the original poster and other asian lads in the game

You know what? Some place in your little head there is a little belief that yells in your core. It says......"White people are superior than Asians"

And so everything else in your life, whenever you deal with white people, whenever you do anything outside your culture.....you somehow convey that negative belief and people can smell it...it is weakness.

Perception is reality

I used to feel sorry for who I am and where I came from. I stopped that and now life moved on. Not only I accepted that I was a foreigner in Australia but I fully embraced it. I refused to believe that other people and media hypes can determine what you want in life. Sure it makes it harder but you get on with it and stop bickering.

Picture this...your problem is like literally a lump of sh*t. Now that lump of sh*t is near you. You've got 2 options. One, you acknowledge that it is near you but you don't focus anything on it or put any attention to it. Two, you can poke it, pry it, roll it around, smell it and say "WOW this is one muthaf*cka of a sh*t" and BAM you realise how much of a mess it really is and how much it stank.

Get it? Now I realise that it wasnt such a problem in the first place.

You see I used to live in the Philippines, I am 23, sorta athletic and 5'6. I live in Australia now. My last hot gf was 6ft tall and white!!! Now that was really awkward I know but I started getting the girls when I stopped worrying about being asian. Not only that but I fully embraced it. More luck came rolling in. Most girls Ive been with are all significantly taller than me and its the way I conveyed myself and made them feel that got them sticking to me. My only problem is that my filipino values clashed with western values. THERE IS A HUUUGE DIFFERENCE!

I dont really care what race girl I get. But later on..I'm preferring my own for long term benefits unless I find one thats really suited to me

When in Rome, do what Romans do. You want to be superior right? You do whatever it takes to adapt to your new environment.

This is what I did...I got angry about foreigners invading my homeland (umm history lessons). I got angry about the mistreatment of asian people in the hands of westerners. More people die in Canada of vending machines falling on them than SARS in the whole f*ckin Asia but Asia became the brunt of the Mass Media Hysteria and everyone's like wow dont go there. I wanted to speak up for my asian brothers...this in process no longer made the westerners seem more superior in my head, everyone became equal but I felt more superior in my way of thinking. White girls didnt seem the prize to me.

I went back to Philippines and got a lot of stuff...Knowledge, cultural things, stories and research my own heritage and where I was from. Before this I was in a cultural coma, an assimilation zombie...I was no longer a whole human being.

Home is where the heart is....so I went home and took back my heart and brought it back with me. Everyone loved it. People became jealous and said I wish I was a Filipino like you. Ive got people wanting to come back with me on my next holidays.

So now I tell stories of my journey back home, showing cool things, my enthusiasm, my culture. Doggy Dinner Bowl eyes. P*ssy came next.

So I must admit I do resent these BANANAS (yellow on the outside, white on the inside) or these race boffins who say....yes asians are not superior because its scientifically proven yippee!!!...You know what? Eat my fat spring roll mate....as with the usual survey of asian men where do you get these guys from? a mountain peasant farm?

I can show you on myspace how short I am...how brown I am....how slanted my eyes are...how white my girls are if I want it...so whats the difference?

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I am not saying that I go for white girls....but I get what I like in my environment. I'll get all the asian girls I like if I'm in asia...but let it be known that Ill get the white gals back in Aus as well if they see me.

Now when you say Ohhh I havent approached a white chik yet, you are basically conveying I haven't embrace my race yet. The common white girl is the physical monument of your racial insecurity. Your identity sh*t itself buddy.

Do not forget that you are asian nor let people know you are one in a self-depreciative manner. Be who you are....be your superior self. Don't let others opinion, media hype, stereotypes and racial views ever manipulate your destiny and what you want in life.

And for the guys who are "white" washed, snap out of it. You can't teach a lion to be giraffe. If you are born a certain race, embrace it. You are already having conflicts within your core because if this whitewash. I am not saying that you become the epitomy of asianboy but you also must adapt to your environment. You get it? I repeat....Embrace your race, Adapt where you Crap.

Whatever race you are...research it. Find out what your race is capable of. Find out what they are famous for. Indulge in it. Get a tattoo that reminds you of where your genetics come from. If you find that you are doing the stereotypes then make sure it is a damn good and famous one. Jet Li is doing the stereotype martial artist and guess what? Nobody saw him as inferior.

Being in a western civilisation can be fun too if your foreign. Put them in awe using your culture, tell them how your race are well known great lovers (even if its untrue). If some trait of yours is quite remarkable, say something like "sh*t, it must be the filipino in me (or whateva damn rice paddy you come from). Hell, in the college where I live I am pretty much the only Filo boy there, I make it known I am there and where I came from. Lots of people drink filipino rum here now, eat rice and have rice cookers everywhere lol. Ppl ask me to teach them how to cook this and that...say this in filipino or wateva.

Although I dont advice it heres a lil story...Ive been sleeping with girls who I didnt know had boyfriends...I find out their boyfriends are elite soldiers...big buff scary WHITE guys...or big bouncers and watevr...and who did their gfs cheat with.... a little brown filipino boy. Yea I am in trouble, wasnt my idea but thats just proof that girls will choose just about anyone if their frame and identity is strong and bulletproof. If I was worried about crap like Ohhh what will she do if she found out I eat spam and rice...ride in a friggin minivan then they wouldnt even have bothered with me. I was everyones first filipino or even first short guy (for other insecurity threads). No one is saying you can't be someone's first korean, chinese, nepalese or whatever. You do that. If your D.ICK is small then how come your daddy made his itch into a baby? If it works then use it. He didn't have a problem then why should you.

I should make a thread about REAL advice on asian boys....But Ive been in your shoes before and you learn the only way which is the hard way. That's the prize you pay to be the best...but no more or equal than the prize you pay if you didnt do anything about it. Ive said enough?

You ask I answer....FA TOO DALLA!!!

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No.
Excuses.

Give a field report.
The people on the board can help identify the real problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.