Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian guy needing help

Status
Not open for further replies.

asianboy

Reaction score
Hi, this is my first post. I only found out about the seduction scene for about a week now.
I am considered a very good looking asian guy (korean) and have no trouble dating asian women.
However I get very nervous and scared around good looking white women because I feel that I have no chance with them.
Would a good looking asian man have a chance with a HB8 or HB9?

Also how do I overcome the fear of anxeity and just be more relaxed when talking to these girls. I start to panic at times and not listen to what they are saying.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll tell you the truth, man.

I have other Asian friends who've managed to get white women as well.

I've learned a couple things.

First of all, it's not all about attitude.

If it really was, every damn Asian who reads the DJ Bible would be pulling white hotties. But it's not that simple.

And don't believe this bull**** about this Asian Playboy forums. I know HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of Asian guys who've tried it and haven't got any results with white girls. They can get the hottest Asian girls, but not white girls. And I'll tell you why...

People like Deangelo say it's the Asian "chump" behavior, but that's not necessarily true.

IT'S GENETICS.

I'm telling you the truth, right now. There are hundreds of Asian guys on this website who have read the DJ Bible, but haven't got results. It's not thier attitude, because they can still pull other hotties. It's just the way that we were born. As Asians, we are shorter and smaller than most races. I'm not being hateful towards my race, I'm being realistic. You KNOW...there are some Asians out there that will NEVER get a white hottie..no matter what they do. They were born differently...

The most ironic thing is that the Asians who do pick up on white hotties...are "white-washed".

If you want to get better results,stop hanging out with Asian guys and only hang out with white guys. I can't explain it, but the moment you hang out with just ONE Asian guy, you become invisible to the white girl. It's ironic, an Asian guy has to be "white washed" to get a white girl. White women don't associate Asian men with sexuality. It's almost "prejudice." Not necessarily racism, just prejudice. "Prejudice" means PRE-JUDGE. Judging BEFORE. I find it ironic that Asian men who DO get white girls always go for the blonde hair and blue eyes. Rarely, a brunette. It's a sign of insecurity. He wants to show a CERTAIN type of white woman to his Asian peers and other people. That's just laughable.

Second of all, it's about genetics. Asians who look "white" or have "white" features will probably fare better. That's why people who are half-white and half-Asian don't have problems. Usually the Asians that fare better are the ones that are taller than most Asians...at least six feet tall. There aren't that much Asians who are six feet tall or taller. It's not racism, it's the TRUTH. Who is that white girl going to go for? Some Asian guy who's 135 pounds and 5'8 or a guy who's 6 feet tall? There are a LOT of other races that are taller and bigger than Asians, and as such, white women choose these particular men over Asian guys. That's why certain races of Asians fare better. It's not racism. Filipino guys have a higher chance to pull white hotties than Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. They have a darker tone and different genetics. It's really about genetics. Believe it or not, there are some Asians out there that will NEVER get a white hottie, regardless of how they act. They only can get them by obtaining wealth and power. It's not racism, it's the truth. Asians are shorter and skinnier than most races. Asians are the shortest ones in the clubs. And for this reason, Asians usually don't fare as well as other races in professional sports. It's because Asians aren't as naturally athletics as other races. We compensate of course, through our high aptitude in intelligence. It's not being stereotypical, it's the truth. Grab a hundred Asian men and a hundred of any other race...and the Asian men will excel academically..People have different strengths and weaknesses from thier birth...

I won't lie, though. I've seen white girls that have a fetish for Asian men.

asianboy

Reaction score
thanks bro I think your hit it on the nail, asianplayboy is a fake.

It is genetics asians are generally ugly than white guys.
Cheers for the reality check.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
asianboy said:
thanks bro I think your hit it on the nail, asianplayboy is a fake.

It is genetics asians are generally ugly than white guys.
Cheers for the reality check.

I think you got my message wrong...

I'm not saying, you don't have a chance.

I'm just saying, do the best with what you can and apply the DJ Bible. But just know that even if you do the DJ Bible, sometimes it won't quite work with white women. I'm telling you, I know hundreds of guys who have went on that Asian Playboy forum, and haven't got results. They can get hot Asian women, but no white women. It's genetics. A white woman looks at that slightly shorter, slanted-eye, skinnier FOB (Fresh off the boat) and it repels her. But she'll go for that white-washed Asian who's six feet tall, is bigger and larger than most Asians, and acts "white".

I'll put money on this right now.
Most guys who score with white women, don't act "Asian". Half of them, can't even speak thier native language.

asianboy

Reaction score
no I agree with you, seriously. Have you got my private message?
I am white washed and thinking about it, what you are saying makes sense.
well I will take your advice and hopefully my success rate will increase. I've had HB7 white girls before, just wanna step up a gear.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee:

Although I agree with you on a few points, I disagree on so many others that I don't know where to start...:down:

asianboy:

Just by the fact that you picked this username, I can already imagine your mentality. Whether it's for the purpose of attracting girls or not, why do you call yourself as the "asianboy" here? It implies this is how you define yourself. You put your "asianess" before your own personality.
You don't see other white guys here picking up usernames like "white dude 123", and you seldomly see black guys having usernames like "black XYZ".
Although it's just a detail, think about it...:yes:

Normally, my reply to this kind of thread is say NO to retarded "Asian threads"!!!:down:
But today I feel like it, so I will be typing a (nicer) long reply soon.

rsxtreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you guys are talking about all guys in general. you guys are assuming. im chinese, AFC to be exact i havent approaced a white chick yet. but i do plan to. all i can say is dont be seem desperate around chicks.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because Asians are basically the butt of very many racial jokes. We don't have a specific music genre or category to fit into you know?

So we either become black washed or white washed.

It's ok though!!!!

I tend to have a thing for white women... And the ONLY thing I ever settle for in a relationship is a 10 in the looks department.

I sh!t you not. If they're not the best looking, most interesting, and don't have the sexiset most appealing best perosonality, they will NOT even get a CHANCE at a relationship with me. I will usually just F*ck them and move on. All the girls i've f*cked have been at LEAST 8's. For a relationship I want a trophy, and someone that has potential in the brain.

Things that will help.

Listen to hXc, and underground hip hop. Both genres of music are widely accepting asians as we speak. hXcmp3.com and psychologicalrecords.com.

My computer is freezing so i'll be right back.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
I love Hyori Lee:

Although I agree with you on a few points, I disagree on so many others that I don't know where to start...:down:

asianboy:

Just by the fact that you picked this username, I can already imagine your mentality. Whether it's for the purpose of attracting girls or not, why do you call yourself as the "asianboy" here? It implies this is how you define yourself. You put your "asianess" before your own personality.
You don't see other white guys here picking up usernames like "white dude 123", and you seldomly see black guys having usernames like "black XYZ".
Although it's just a detail, think about it...:yes:

Normally, my reply to this kind of thread is say NO to retarded "Asian threads"!!!:down:
But today I feel like it, so I will be typing a (nicer) long reply soon.

Well, I'm open to persuasion and criticism, but I have the evidence to prove it.

I can show you hundreds of Asian guys who told me that the Asian Playboy forum doesn't work.

I can tell you about Asian guys IN THIS WEBSITE that have read the DJ Bible and still cannot get a white girl.

I can show you Asian guys that DO get white women that do not speak their native language and act "white-washed"

I can show you with certainty that Asian guys who do get a white girl always go for a blonde with blue eyes and rarely a brunette.

I can show you that white women don't go for Asians guys because of the way they look.

I can prove to you that Asians are shorter and skinnier than most races out there. I have websites and my own personal experience to prove it.

I can prove to you that Asians will be the shortest guys in the clubs. I will be willing to bet money on this as well.

I can prove to you that Asians are not genetically engineered for professional sports.

I can prove to you that even if these Asian guys develop thier "attitude", they still will not get white women. Why? It's because of the way they were born. Genetics.

I can prove to you that Filipino men get more white women than Chinese, Korean, and Japanese males.

I can show you Asians who have read the DJ Bible and applied its principles and STILL cannot get a HB 9 white girl.

I can show you that Asians who do get with white girls are taller than most Asians, muscular than most Asians and have characteristics of other races. In layman's terms: he doesn't look Asian.

But, please.

Prove me wrong and I will listen.

I am thankful for this website, because I have been able to hook up with gorgeous Asian women. However, I do know that it takes more than applying the DJ Bible to get a white woman. It's genetics.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways as I was saying.

This doesn't mean I don't have problems with girls or have a hard time finding that girl.

Yes we asians have a big disadvantage. But scope this..... If you get that 10 that gets with you obviously she has a good personality because she's less susceptable to base things on looks, image etc.

You have to find the perfect in the middle image. A neutral, yet un categorized image.

Try talking in a smooth articulated manner, yet throwing in a little slang while you do it. Can't relaly categorize that ;).

Get a group of friends that are different colors, and make sure they're all down for their sh!t because if they're all wussies she's goign to feel like a loser in the group. Train them on sosuave, but be CAREFUL! only choose those who you think won't f*ck you over, so find some in the middle down friends. Not full fledged gangsters, not wuss bags, but those who are willing to stand up and fight when the time arises. After this. Go OUT THERE and get a small group of women followers. After this... You kind of all have your pick. Let it be seen, so you can get yoru social proof. Hold on my computer is freezing again.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
After you get yoru social proof, pictures in your house w/e.

You're pretty much set. Just don 't give up. If i can do it you can.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, as promised, here's my contribution. As I said, I don't know where to start, so let me begin by telling you a little about me so you will understand where I'm coming from.

I'm a Chinese first generation "immigrant" to France. Born in China, spent my younger years there, moved to France during my teenage years. Did everything there (here I mean) like any brilliant french kid. And then from 2002 to 2004, I spent two years as a young master's student in the States, where I had the "chance" to see how badly Asians are portrayed by pop culture/media/people etc... in the US of A.

Now let's get to the few points that I think are outrageous:

"It is genetics asians are generally ugly than white guys"
WTF is this? How retarded can it be?
Every race/ethnicity has ugly people and beautiful people, I mean if you seriously believe this, then I think you are a lost cause.

Sure, I do agree that certain physical traits are deemed attractive, some other unattractive by most people on this earth. And depending on the race/ethnicity, the probability of occurence for these traits are different.

I will be totally honest here, most people appreciate taller guys, and Asians in general are NOT as tall as the caucasians and blacks for example. But remember, contrary to biased negative stereotypes, Asians are NOT that short compared to the others in average. The reason why you might get this impression is that people tend to base their beliefs in what they see in the USA. In the states, the white population is notably taller than many other predominantly white nations like France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, eastern Europe, southern Europe, even Russia etc etc... If you exclude the Nederlands and the scandinavian countries, the Americans are more or less taller than the other whites.

On the other hand, most Asians you can see in the States descend from early immigrants from Southern China and recent boat people from south east Asia etc... Genetically, these people are well known to be the shortest compared to the Koreans or the northern Chinese for example.

Personally, I'm 5'8 - 5'9, really really nothing exceptional for the Beijing area, but I felt "tall" compared to other Asians I met in the US.

Another big stereotype is about Asians being weak.

I do agree that in average, Asians are not as buff as the white guys, but the gap is far from being as big as you guys might think.
Actually, the "average white guy" you see in the US is either a burger stuffed obese "big" guy, or a steroid fed gym crazy buff guy. I felt pretty intimidated when I first went to the US as well.
But when I look at all the other white populations around the world, you will see that what's deemed to be the "athletic" and "healthy" size is just an American illusion created by "supplements" (lol what an euphemism!:crackup:) and steroids.
After doing breakdaning and practicing Capoeira for some time, you will realize that the steroid stuff "muscles" are not that strong proportionally speaking.

At the same time, I will point out that in average, Asian guys don't play sports enough compraed to the other races. Especially they don't tend to go for very "physical" sports, they tend to prefer "light" sports like table tennis and stuff like that.

But you guys also forget that we Asians also have some advantages:

- We don't have so much hair that we look like monkeys. Unfortunately, some white guys are NOT as lucky as us.

- In average, we are very unlikely to lose our hair. How many bald white guys have you seen, how many Asian guys? I'm not saying all bald men look like sh*t. But it's always better to have a choice right?

So basically, stop believing that Asians are inherently ugly because of their genes!!!

To be continued...

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol hyori lee. you are so damn defeatist it isn't even funny. oh well this just means there are more white women for me :)

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, I never stated this line right here.

"It is genetics asians are generally ugly than white guys"
Nowhere in my post was that written. I never said that Asian men are uglier than other races. Those were not my words.

I merely stated the truth.

An Asian man will not be as tall as other races.
An Asian man from Japan, China, Korea, etc. are much shorter than Asian men in the United States.
An Asian man is not as physically strong as other races.

Asian male and females age better than most races. They definitely age much better than Caucasians.

Asian males are generally not as athletic as other races.

Asian males are not genetically engineered for most professional athletic sports.

Asian women age much better and are far more youthful than Caucasian women.

Asian males are genetically shorter than most Caucasian, African-American races, etc.

Asians are more academically advanced than most races, because thier parents emphasized a lifestyle of strict academic learning.

Asian parents are more strict than Caucasian parents.

I never mentioned that Asians are uglier.

And in response to the last post, I am not being defeatist. I know hundreds of Asian men that cannot get a white woman. Look and do a search on this website. Many Asian men talk about thier inability to get a white girl. Which is why, it is becoming tiresome.

I will tell you the truth.

There are MANY Asian men here who have read the DJ Bible and applied its principles and still can't get a white girl. No matter what they do...

It's not attitude.

It's genetics.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hyori lee - you are wrong about so many things. you speak as if what you say is fact when in fact i could prove you wrong in just about everything you wrote. but i don't care enough to take the time - more women for me, just like that other said.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get A Life Keyboard Jockey

Brother (or sister) or whoever you are, your post makes Rodney Dangerfield look like a role model for alpha males. I thought I had seen the worst of the worst when it came to low self esteem, but you trump every last guy in the community I've ever read a post from or seen in person.

I can't even begin to explain the logical fallacies in your post. Let's start with the small fragment quoted below. How much free time do you have? I don't know hundreds and hundreds of people, much less hundreds and hundreds of Asian guys; much less hundreds and hundreds of Asian guys who are trying to pull "white girls," as you put it. Much less hundreds and hundreds of Asian guys who are willing tell me about their success or lack thereof with "white girls" whose results can be verified.

I'll apologize for this cold read later, but my guess is that you're a fifteen year old pimply faced teenager who actually knows very few people and is having some fun posting wild conjecture on a message board. I Love Hyori Lee, you love being a keyboard jockey more. Grow some balls and do some actual approaches before you write another word.

I love Hyori Lee said:
I'll tell you the truth, man. I know HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of Asian guys who've tried it and haven't got any results with white girls....I won't lie, though. I've seen white girls that have a fetish for Asian men.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf said:
Brother (or sister) or whoever you are, your post makes Rodney Dangerfield look like a role model for alpha males. I thought I had seen the worst of the worst when it came to low self esteem, but you trump every last guy in the community I've ever read a post from or seen in person.

I can't even begin to explain the logical fallacies in your post. Let's start with the small fragment quoted below. How much free time do you have? I don't know hundreds and hundreds of people, much less hundreds and hundreds of Asian guys; much less hundreds and hundreds of Asian guys who are trying to pull "white girls," as you put it. Much less hundreds and hundreds of Asian guys who are willing tell me about their success or lack thereof with "white girls" whose results can be verified.

I'll apologize for this cold read later, but my guess is that you're a fifteen year old pimply faced teenager who actually knows very few people and is having some fun posting wild conjecture on a message board. I Love Hyori Lee, you love being a keyboard jockey more. Grow some balls and do some actual approaches before you write another word.

It seems you think I am full of lies.

Send me a PM and I will prove to you that there are hundreds of Asian guys who have gripes with the Asian Playboy forum.

I have nothing to hide.

Send me a PM and I will show you threads that prove that Asian men who study the DJ Bible and apply its principles have been unable to get a white woman.

CrazyAsianBiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyori Lee does have a pretty good point on size though.

I'm 6'2" 205 pounds.

I also have almond shaped eyes that go slanty eyed sometimes but go back to almonds other times. So he does have a pretty good point.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about other people. Worry about YOURSELF. Start an approach journal. You can't change others, but you can improve yourself. I don't give a rat's ass who's getting laid or by whom. My goal is to improve my own life. Isn't that your goal also, to improve your own life? You miss my point completely. Do a couple dozen approaches this week then post a FR. Friggin' keyboard jockeys. Sigh.

Wolf

I love Hyori Lee said:
It seems you think I am full of lies.

Send me a PM and I will prove to you that there are hundreds of Asian guys who have gripes with the Asian Playboy forum.

I have nothing to hide.

Send me a PM and I will show you threads that prove that Asian men who study the DJ Bible and apply its principles have been unable to get a white woman.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
he does not take into consideration that

MEN go for mainly LOOKS - they are attracted to nice rack, nice face, long hair.

WOMEN mianly go for PERSONALITY - they are attracted to confidence, social status.

lucky for you 5' tall asians that you can control your personality - now go work on it.
but if you insist on wallowing in your own misery, your personality will continue to be absolute sh**.

I will say it again - my best friend in HS was a 5'5" chubby asian with a bad perm and bad clothes. He went out with a stead stream of HB9+'s while me and my other friend, both 6' stood by and picked our noses. The guy had GAME. You can develop GAME, if you take time out from feeling sorry for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.