Asian guy needing help

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CrazyAsianBiker said:
Hyori Lee does have a pretty good point on size though.

I'm 6'2" 205 pounds.

I also have almond shaped eyes that go slanty eyed sometimes but go back to almonds other times. So he does have a pretty good point.
The average Japanese height for males is 5'5". Chinese are 5'6" and a half.

Go to google.com and find the average height of what nationality that YOU are.

Your height and weight is unique in comparison to other Asians of other races. And as such, you have physical characteristics that are different from other Asians. A man who is taller and muscular than most Asians will obviously fare better. I'm not putting Asian men down. I'm just saying that a lot of an Asian man's ability to fare well with a Caucasian woman is in his genetics.

You can teach attitude.
But you can't teach genetics.

And thus, it seems comical for you to offer tactics, when in actuality, is your genetics that have aided you. Most Asians aren't 6'2 and 205 pounds.

And NorPacWolf, you're absolutely right.

Forget about other people. Worry about YOURSELF. Start an approach journal. You can't change others, but you can improve yourself. I don't give a rat's ass who's getting laid or by whom. My goal is to improve my own life. Isn't that your goal also, to improve your own life? You miss my point completely.
You're absolutely right on this.

I have no qualms about my abilities with women. I've learned to accept that certain things are beyond my control. I've dated many beautiful Korean, Japanese and Vietnamese women. So, it's not a matter of my attitude or my "game" or my insecurity.

It's just something I can't comprehend. How can I get a beautiful Korean woman or a beautiful Asian girl...but can't get a white girl.

It's not a matter of attitude, but rather genetics.

I'm 5'9 155 pounds. I work out 3 times a week.

But I've learned that there are just other guys who are taller and bigger.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
An Approach Is By Definition A Success

There are lots of ways to start. The easiest way to start is to simply read the DJ Bible and start up with approaches and an approach journal. The DJB is a good document (although hardly deserving of the moniker "bible"), and it's a free document so you basically have nothing to lose. The only way to lose is by never approaching attractive women. An approach by definition is a success. Remember that.

As you get more approaches under your belt, check out Mystery's Venusian Arts ebook, which focuses on night game. Right now, the DJ Bootcamp will suffice. So get your ass out there and start talking to pretty girls. No excuses. Just look at what happened to "I Love Hyori Lee." Do you want to be like him? If not, then get out into the field and work on your game.

Wolf

asianboy said:
Hi, this is my first post. I only found out about the seduction scene for about a week now.
I am considered a very good looking asian guy (korean) and have no trouble dating asian women.
However I get very nervous and scared around good looking white women because I feel that I have no chance with them.
Would a good looking asian man have a chance with a HB8 or HB9?

Also how do I overcome the fear of anxeity and just be more relaxed when talking to these girls. I start to panic at times and not listen to what they are saying.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I Love Hyori Lee: Dumb and Dumber

OK, you're starting to piss me off now. What does the height of the average Japanese or Chinese have to do with *your* chances of success in particular? When you talk to a chick, she is choosing or rejecting YOU, not an entire race of japanese or chinese men.

Let's look at a non racial example. The average american is fat. Do you think a chick tells herself: "well, this boy is american, and since I have a stereotype of americans as being fat, I can't have sex with THIS american, even though he is skinny." Do you actually think girls react in this way?

Don't be stupid. Girls judge YOU, as a person. Some will reject you because of your race. But what about the millions of other hot chicks who will respond primarily to your personality and confidence instead?

Believe it or not, your stupidity actually furthers the cause of Asian American men, ironically. The more honest you are about your insecurities, the easier it is to expose your bullshyt logic, or rather illogic. Keep it comin' brother.

Wolf

PS: As far as you being small: the average American male is 5' 9". Now look that up.

I love Hyori Lee said:
The average Japanese height for males is 5'5". Chinese are 5'6" and a half.

You can teach attitude.
But you can't teach genetics.

And thus, it seems comical for you to offer tactics, when in actuality, is your genetics that have aided you. Most Asians aren't 6'2 and 205 pounds. And NorPacWolf, you're absolutely right. It's not a matter of attitude, but rather genetics. I'm 5'9 155 pounds. I work out 3 times a week. But I've learned that there are just other guys who are taller and bigger.

I love Hyori Lee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NorPacWolf said:
OK, you're starting to piss me off now. What does the height of the average Japanese or Chinese have to do with *your* chances of success in particular? When you talk to a chick, she is choosing or rejecting YOU, not an entire race of japanese or chinese men.

Let's look at a non racial example. The average american is fat. Do you think a chick tells herself: "well, this boy is american, and since I have a stereotype of americans as being fat, I can't have sex with THIS american, even though he is skinny." Do you actually think girls react in this way?

Don't be stupid. Girls judge YOU, as a person. Some will reject you because of your race. But what about the millions of other hot chicks who will respond primarily to your personality and confidence instead?

Believe it or not, your stupidity actually furthers the cause of Asian American men, ironically. The more honest you are about your insecurities, the easier it is to expose your bullshyt logic, or rather illogic. Keep it comin' brother.

Wolf

PS: As far as you being small: the average American male is 5' 9". Now look that up.

Answer these questions!!!!

Why is that an Asian male can get any Asian woman he wants, but he cannot get a white girl?

Why are there people complaining on this website from Asian guys?

Why does an Asian guy who reads and applies the DJ Bible still fail with white women?

Why are there so many Asian men who tell me that the Asian Playboy forum is a joke and hasn't helped them with getting a white girl?

Why can I **** beautiful Asian women but can't get a white girl? I've read the DJ Bible. I've initiated action. But a white woman just takes one look at an Asian guy and puts him in a category.

Some women tell me I look like Yoo Seung Jun, but a guy like that repels white women. I've never seen him get a white girl. Certain attributes and physical features are attractive to other races of women...

You can teach attitude but you can't teach genetics.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
Answer these questions!!!!

Why is that an Asian male can get any Asian woman he wants, but he cannot get a white girl?
he can't. maybe he can in your bizarro fantasy world. he can get whoever he can *pull*. some asian guys can pull more because they have confidence and personality - some even have looks.

Why are there people complaining on this website from Asian guys?
because they are crybabies who don't want to put in the work.

Why does an Asian guy who reads and applies the DJ Bible still fail with white women?
because he has to keep trying. some people get it faster than others, if you keep trying you will get it.

Why are there so many Asian men who tell me that the Asian Playboy forum is a joke and hasn't helped them with getting a white girl?
i don't know about this forum. they are making excuses. read my last post about my friend. that's all you need to know.
Why can I **** beautiful Asian women but can't get a white girl? I've read the DJ Bible. I've initiated action. But a white woman just takes one look at an Asian guy and puts him in a category.
because you have low self esteem and race issues. work on your inner game. stop blaming society or the dj bible or asian playboy.
Women tell me I look like Yoo Seung Jun, but a guy like that repels white women. I've never seen him get a white girl. Certain attributes and physical features are attractive to other races of women...
who the f*** is that? stop making excuses.

You can teach attitude but you can't teach genetics.
FORTUNATELY FOR YOU WOMEN RESPOND TO ATTITUDE AND NOT GENETICS.

d182

Reaction score
blah

asianboy said:
Also how do I overcome the fear of anxeity and just be more relaxed when talking to these girls. I start to panic at times and not listen to what they are saying.
its simple, talk to any white girl like you would talk to an asian. be playful, flirt with them, and MAKE A MOVE! you shouldnt act differently when your hanging out with a white girl (and i assume that you do hang out with white girls!!).

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
WAIT A MINUTE! I've been with some beautiful white girls!.......... oh wait a minute im not asian thogh LOL.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a black guy and have friends with females of different races. Most of them have NO interest in Asian guys whatsoever. When I probe them on it, they can't even really give an answer. They just don't associate Asian guys with being something cool, sexy or desirable. That isn't to say it doesn't happen. I know one latina who is getting married to a Chinese guy. And there used to be HOT black receptionist at my job that dated a Korean guy for 2 years and says she loves Asian guys. And here in L.A., I've been seeing more and more Asian dudes with white girls. So not all women are against Asian guys. But clearly, it's not anywhere near as easy for the guys to date interracially as for Asian women. For whatever reason, Asian WOMEN are pretty well accepted by every type of guy, especially white guys. Japanese women seem to be most preferred. An Asian woman pretty much has her choice of any kind of guy she wants.

Don't know what to tell you guys. You know there's lots of hot chics out there that aren't white, why remain fixated on women who aren't interested in you. If you're an Asian guy, then go for Asian hotties if that's easiest, there's a lot of cute Asian girls out there!

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL i am still laughing at this thread.

hyori dude...you are so damn negative. seriously, just because you and the asians around you are average or stereotypical does not mean everyone else is.

i got a bright idea: stop b1tching and making excuses for your failures in life through "genetics" and all that bullshat and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I used to be a chubby asian kid who only studied and played games. but now I play sports, I'm social as hell and have so many goddam white friends it isn't even funny. chill man. you are so uptight up the ass abuot this like you're some fvckin professor on how asians are inferior haha. read your **** over again and laugh at yourself man hahaha

give me a break lol

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
also, dude your MEMORIZED the whole goddam bible???

what a foking nerd. you are a joke dude. that shiet is long as hell. i think you are still a virgin.

you know your problem??? you study too damn mcuh. don't take DJing so seriously like it's foking calculus or something man. just relax and make mistakes and get to know people and all taht jazz. don't be all methodical about it because esriously you seem like a boring bastard online so your convos must be putting the girls into comas in real life.

poohead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I'm a black guy and have friends with females of different races. Most of them have NO interest in Asian guys whatsoever. When I probe them on it, they can't even really give an answer. They just don't associate Asian guys with being something cool, sexy or desirable. That isn't to say it doesn't happen. I know one latina who is getting married to a Chinese guy. And there used to be HOT black receptionist at my job that dated a Korean guy for 2 years and says she loves Asian guys. And here in L.A., I've been seeing more and more Asian dudes with white girls. So not all women are against Asian guys. But clearly, it's not anywhere near as easy for the guys to date interracially as for Asian women. For whatever reason, Asian WOMEN are pretty well accepted by every type of guy, especially white guys. Japanese women seem to be most preferred. An Asian woman pretty much has her choice of any kind of guy she wants.

Don't know what to tell you guys. You know there's lots of hot chics out there that aren't white, why remain fixated on women who aren't interested in you. If you're an Asian guy, then go for Asian hotties if that's easiest, there's a lot of cute Asian girls out there!

hey that's cool. i know a lot of white and asian girls who will absolutely not date a black guy. when i ask them why they say i don't know i just don't want to. if i press them they will mention something about ghetto this and ghetto that and how they don't like that whole lifestyle. stereotypes work against everybody.

what's your point? this guy has enough issues already about his race without you butting in with this essentially negative post.

JonJack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kinda get the feeling that 'I love Hyori Lee' is being misunderstood here. Just to clear the air a little here, I've got a question for 'I love Hyori Lee'

It's obvious that human beings respond strongly to physical attributes. Without a doubt, a lot of us will meet girls that just don't seem to feel any attraction towards us because of our physical attributes, and this is regardless of whether or not they like or dislike our personality and character. I agree with you that it is a form of prejudice. However, there's always exceptions to this generalization even if it is a small percentage.

My question to you is this. Realizing and understanding all these facts, do you consciously or subconsciously bring yourself to avoid going after white women? If so, do you do so because you're happier with dating girls that aren't as difficult to get as white women?

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poohead said:
what's your point? this guy has enough issues already about his race without you butting in with this essentially negative post.
The OP needs to quit worrying about what other races think of him. Kim Jong Il is probably the world's most hated Asian guy, yet I read he has blonde girlfriends.

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ the black guy.

dude, asians are a (true) minority in the USA. gee i wonder why more black people are dating girls of other races hmm???

lynch1000s

Don Juan
Reaction score
don't listen to what they're saying. I swear on my grave that I know asian guys that could get with hb8-9 white women.

I've seen an indian with an hb9 woman.

Although it's more rare, for lots of reasons, asians with hot white girls isn't common. But since I've seen it, I know it's possible.

Girls are attracted to guys who are good talkers, know how to treat them. Girls are also more likely to date a guy they know well, rather than someone they just met or hardly know. Take that into account.

Since these things are a factor, you could or maybe couldn't ever get a hot white girl. But to say that a certain race can't get a hot white girl is untrue.

TheLazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I love hyori lee", mate, you are a disgrace lol.

One of the most important Don Juan qualities is confidence (self-love and self-acceptance), you do not have it. That is probably a big reason why you aren't getting "white chicks".

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
location probably has some bearing to this. i've noticed that in the more diverse areas where there's a high population of asians (areas in southern cali), i'll see an asian guy with a white girl only once in a while. but in areas where it's predominantly white (areas in chicago i've been to), the few asian men i see are usually hand in hand w/ a white chick

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
problem is too many of u guys have an inferiority complex, and constantly put white women on a pedestal, what a joke. Stop asking how to get white girls and start working on your own self - confidence. I holla at who I want regardless of race without concern to her thoghts of black guys, because thats all they really are thoughts. Every woman has preferences just like we do. NO man or woman can take my confidence. Get there and stop these ignorant posts.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mac_Laaarry said:
problem is too many of u guys have an inferiority complex, and constantly put white women on a pedestal, what a joke. Stop asking how to get white girls and start working on your own self - confidence. I holla at who I want regardless of race without concern to her thoghts of black guys, because thats all they really are thoughts. Every woman has preferences just like we do. NO man or woman can take my confidence. Get there and stop these ignorant posts.
:up:

I agree. There are some beautiful white women, but they should not be put on a pedestal. There are so many gorgeous non-white women I don't understand why people act like there's nothing out there but white. And I tend to see this white woman worshipping posts from Asian men more than anyone. Chill guys, they're not the only game in town!

I hate Hyori Lee

Reaction score
poohead said:
FORTUNATELY FOR YOU WOMEN RESPOND TO ATTITUDE AND NOT GENETICS.
You...just haven't got a clue, have you?

It's the other way around.actually. Or if you want to be more technical, women respond to phenotypes,which include height and build and it's indeed a fact that the majority of asians are genetically smaller and shorter than most caucasians.

And I do know plenty of asians guys which are successful with asians girls but who could never, ever score with attractive white girls because they don't have the features these girls desire.Period.

In the end,it really is about evolution/sexual selection.Period.
Everything else that's said is just that,empty words.

You guys are the real keyboard jockeys :up:

The only thing I could say to the OP is: stop obssessing about beautiful white girls. You will never get one. If you can score with attractive asian chicks, then it's good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.