Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any 1 watch jersey shore

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
I will list the qualities again

1. their confidence is throw the roof
2. they are all about FUN! they live in the NOW
3. they are around women which in turn, makes more women want them
4. they are in shape and they are well groomed.
5. they have a dont care mentality yet they have a passion for what they like to do.

whether you "like" them or not is irrelevant, they have the recipe for success with women, their "style and culture" aside, if ANY guy has these qualities, they WILL be successful.

Is this not making sense?
I should have known there would be a multitude of defenders for this show and the people in it. Only in America could a bunch of greasy, skanky, no class people get a show like this. And only in America would some people defend it lol. But then again, look at middle class America....what it is...is the people on this show. So should be no surprise.

Btw the305, the way you are using/spelling "throw" in your post is incorrect. The word you are using is used like this.....Nolan Ryan used to THROW a good fastball. Or used in the past tense, Nolan Ryan THREW a good fastball. The word you are looking for and the correct usage for your sentence is THROUGH. Just sayin'.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never defended them OR the show, i told everyone the qualities they have ARE attractive. nothing more, nothing else.

and yes I typo'ed, are you the spell police? go check out the stop signs outside, see if they are spelled correctly.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Situation, Vinnie, and Paulie D all seem to have a pretty good sense of humor about themselves and well, their situation. Ron-Ron not so much.

And you can't argue with success! Guys like that get laid a ton. With skanky, crazy *****es...but a ton.

Get in where you fit in. What do you want?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bunch of haters in this thread. Those guys are getting paid to party and bang out a bunch of HB's.

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The show's idea is one of the dumbest i've ever seen. The guys in there, however, have everything set regarding women and their personality overall. Respect.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I live on the Jersey Shore, and I'll say this:

What happened on that show... happens WITHOUT the cameras.

And NO, they AREN'T from Jersey. The show was FILMED there. Most of the people that make up that environment are from New York.

And as people, they ALL are douchebags, and I mean personality wise.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mister T said:
never watched it --- never will.

God knows I hate Guidos.
You mean you hate American popular culture like most sensible people in 2010. Most of the cast are not even ethnic Italians. They are Jews, Puerto Ricans, etc. That show is fake like all of Hollywood. It is pure Americana at its worst. Trashy, homoerotic, and vulgar.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
Bunch of haters in this thread. Those guys are getting paid to party and bang out a bunch of HB's.
Exactly. No idea why other people are so bothered by the success of others. If you think it's a dumb show (like me), don't watch it (like me.)

BigJimbo said:
You mean you hate American popular culture like most sensible people in 2010. Most of the cast are not even ethnic Italians. They are Jews, Puerto Ricans, etc. That show is fake like all of Hollywood. It is pure Americana at its worst. Trashy, homoerotic, and vulgar.
Jesus. You're still here, man? Don't you have Audis to gawk at in the Ukraine or something?

iliketennis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i can't understand how someone who is reading a pickup forum cannot want to emulate what these guys do in the clubs. that is why you are here, sheesh

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
I should have known there would be a multitude of defenders for this show and the people in it. Only in America could a bunch of greasy, skanky, no class people get a show like this. And only in America would some people defend it lol. But then again, look at middle class America....what it is...is the people on this show. So should be no surprise.

Btw the305, the way you are using/spelling "throw" in your post is incorrect. The word you are using is used like this.....Nolan Ryan used to THROW a good fastball. Or used in the past tense, Nolan Ryan THREW a good fastball. The word you are looking for and the correct usage for your sentence is THROUGH. Just sayin'.
2 things:

1) You're missing the point. No one is "defending" them. We're just looking at sosuave.net in action on TV, and we're commenting on the fact that they seem to have a good grip on their sh1t. Yes, they're trashy, classless, and a few of them are flat out douchebags. However, you can't deny that at the very least, they did their homework (or figured it out on their own without a forum)

2) Does commenting on someone's spelling make you feel better? Honestly, the mere fact that you even reference it when arguing with this guy makes you look kinda douchey.

edit: for speelings

CollegeLife

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't really watch that show. I saw a few clips of it and part of an episode, enough to get an idea.

Pretty much everyone I know makes fun of Jersey Shore and anyone from new Jersey trend to distance themselves.

I was once in New York was at the early morning (or end of the night for them) ferry back to Staten Island. Apparently, they were heading back home after a night of clubbing. My friend with me was worried and scared as they were drunk and unruly. I was more amused and saw that they have that "hey bro" type of mode going on.

In person and in the show, they definitely have that douchebag quality.

However, the305 is correct. They possess the DJ quality of confidence, fun in the moment, around lots of women, in-shape, groomed, and a don't care (relaxed) mentality. I don't know about being passionate, didn't get to see that, though I can imagine that.

On the other hand, I can the dissenters point of view since my personality leans from that camp. It is not hating for their ability to get laid and laid well, but their personality.

They definitely have this vapidness about them. A large lack of self-awareness spending nights drinking and partying. Bluntly, they sound dumb. Both the women and the men, but there's no denying the women are hot.

I think part of the dissenters issue is if praising them without thought means that if we are to be true DJs, we have to act like them, including losing the sense of introspection, consciousness, and intelligence with a touch of trashiness and lack of class or perhaps the truth is they actually want that part instead of what 305 listed.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
I need to ask because I've only been able to stand 1 episode of that show but did any of those guys ever get laid on the show. Or are you assuming that they get laid a lot based on the level of their douchiness?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
All you guys who are fans of the show and the guys on it probably think these guys are "kool" don't ya? :) Are these your idols? Wanna grow up to be just like them????

http://thedirty.com/2010/06/458335/

Reaction score
Scion said:
Either that or because most of those guys look ****ing ridiculous. Please do yourself a favor and get your head out of your ass, not everyone mocks douches because they are jealous of them.

Can you please stop calling them douches? What is a douche? A guy who looks like he gets laid?

Who do you think came up with the terms "douchebag" and "tool"?

Do you think don juans who are confident men decided to come up with terminology to belittle their fellow pvssy-chasers???

This is my best guess, but I'd be betting to say that either feminists, or bitter little jealous dweebs decided to start calling guys like this names such as douche and tool!!

These guys look normal to me......they are buff, they got their style in order, and they got hot women on their arms.......fcuk off with your pvssified feministic line of thinking there, Scion.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They possess the DJ quality of confidence, fun in the moment, around lots of women, in-shape, groomed, and a don't care (relaxed) mentality.
I agree. As vapid as they are, they still have most of the attributes that people on this forum say guys should have. They go out and pick up a new set of women every night. The Jersey Shore guys are what most posters on this forum aspire to be.
Maybe that explains a lot of the hate. It's too much like looking in a mirror.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never seen the show but, based on the premise, it doesn't sound like my cup of tea.

However, if these guys are getting PAID to get LAID, man, where the fvck do I sign up?

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will break it down for this whole thread.

Its JUST a tv show that portrays a style and culture of people, called "guidos", just like the skater crowd, the gothic crowd, the video gamer crowd, hiphop crowd, etc.. its just a culture people enjoy living. it SO HAPPENS this culture is all about:

1. having a style of dress (it irrelevant if you "like" the style or not)
2. being well groomed and in psychical shape
3. partying lots and having fun, usually house music!!
4. getting girls, and more girls.

Some just party all the time and do nothing, some have professional careers and normal lives, just like any other person. The show is only called "jersey shore" because at the JERSEY SHORE(the BEACH area), is where this "culture" hangs out, especially during the summer.

If you "like" them or not again is IRRELEVANT, they DO have characteristics, the MANY women like.

You guys need to get OUT, go to any club and the guys surrounded by women, have the CORE qualities of these guys.

STOP WHINING.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious.

I caught a couple episodes of the show. Here's my take:

The "Situation" has the right confidence in approaching girls, and the "treat them like a little sister" mentality he has will get results. Unfortunately, he has very little else going for him. His conversational skills are poor, and his lack of ambition and culture will limit him to skanky girls and the occasional nice, low self-esteem girl.

The DJ guy didn't really know how to talk to girls at all and was socially awkward.

The big dude (ron?) was an AFC- proof that you can be a jacked up musclehead and still be worse off than many sosuave readers. He was outcome dependent and failed to qualify his girlfriend, WHO WAS HIS ROOMMATE! He clearly lacked the ability to generate new options...although his pseudo-fame should help him now.

The Vinny guy actually showed the most promise. He was a bit more socially intelligent and displayed a more balanced personality. A few pointers and he could easily have pulled higher quality girls than the other guys.

Finally: These guys had a sweet house on the beach, a hot tub, and an MTV CAMERA CREW following them around and STILL barely managed to pull any girls!! On the sosuave grading curve, this gets them a solid D. You could've put ANYONE in that house and they'd manage to get a few girls over.