any 1 watch jersey shore

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Finally: These guys had a sweet house on the beach, a hot tub, and an MTV CAMERA CREW following them around and STILL barely managed to pull any girls!! On the sosuave grading curve, this gets them a solid D. You could've put ANYONE in that house and they'd manage to get a few girls over.
this couldn't be anymore wrong, people do NOT want to be on TV believe it or not, AND you cannot be put on TV without a release form.

also... did you just state that, one of the guys liked a girl, made her his girlfriend which is a "AFC" move, because he was limiting his options? lmao.
You REALLY need to step away from internet pickup material and step into the real world.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Can you please stop calling them douches? What is a douche? A guy who looks like he gets laid?

Who do you think came up with the terms "douchebag" and "tool"?

Do you think don juans who are confident men decided to come up with terminology to belittle their fellow pvssy-chasers???

This is my best guess, but I'd be betting to say that either feminists, or bitter little jealous dweebs decided to start calling guys like this names such as douche and tool!!

These guys look normal to me......they are buff, they got their style in order, and they got hot women on their arms.......fcuk off with your pvssified feministic line of thinking there, Scion.
I guess I wasn't clear. I didn't say that guys that are good with girls are douches, and I didn't say that I mock guys that are in shape, dress well, etc. I assume your talking about guys like this, or this, or even these guys. Hell I'm in shape myself, so wouldn't rip on guys for liking to work out and look good (as long as they aren't resorting to steroids). The guys I make fun of are guys like these. So what's pvssified and feministic about my line of thinking? I'll resort to my earlier comment and take your head out of your ass.

Edit: aren't "chode" and "AFC" belittling terms that were coined by the pick up community?

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its funny, but also really painful that some of you admired the Jersey Shore Cast.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scion said:
I guess I wasn't clear. I didn't say that guys that are good with girls are douches, and I didn't say that I mock guys that are in shape, dress well, etc. I assume your talking about guys like this, or this, or even these guys. Hell I'm in shape myself, so wouldn't rip on guys for liking to work out and look good (as long as they aren't resorting to steroids). The guys I make fun of are guys like these. So what's pvssified and feministic about my line of thinking? I'll resort to my earlier comment and take your head out of your ass.

Edit: aren't "chode" and "AFC" belittling terms that were coined by the pick up community?

OHHHH MY god those guys in the fourth link are soooo douchey. Wow. Wowww. I cannot wrap my head around that. Wowwwwww.

Did you guys ever see that south park episode with the Harley Riders? These guys are exactly the same as those Harley Riders in South Park. Ugh. If you don't get what I'm talking about when I say these guys just make me want to put my head in my hands then you never will get it and you are beyond saving.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
Its funny, but also really painful that some of you admired the Jersey Shore Cast.
Goes to show you what most of America is like these days. It's sad. But I see it everyday, especially in your lower class neighborhoods. The dumbing down of America...courtesy of the Federal Reserve and the Powers that be.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
I think you need to pick up a dictionary and read the definition of "admiration"

Giving props to some dude who has SOME sh1t going for him is NOT admiration, just acknowledgment. Yes, they're idiots. But idiots with game. Sure beats being a sexually frustrated genius, if you ask me.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
I think you need to pick up a dictionary and read the definition of "admiration"

Giving props to some dude who has SOME sh1t going for him is NOT admiration, just acknowledgment. Yes, they're idiots. But idiots with game. Sure beats being a sexually frustrated genius, if you ask me.
Splitting hairs, my friend.

You can have game and not be a douche.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Ice882 said:
Splitting hairs, my friend.

You can have game and not be a douche.
It's soooo much better for T.V though.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just watched a few minutes of a few episodes (I downloaded the first season). I skipped through a couple of episodes because I thought I was watching the wrong show. I just couldn't begin to comprehend how ANYONE could ever look up to these retarded f*cking douchebags. If these jacked-up steroid dumbasses are your role models, I fear for your future and feel sorry for your parents. They can keep those shallow b*tches they get, too.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
this couldn't be anymore wrong, people do NOT want to be on TV believe it or not, AND you cannot be put on TV without a release form.

also... did you just state that, one of the guys liked a girl, made her his girlfriend which is a "AFC" move, because he was limiting his options? lmao.
You REALLY need to step away from internet pickup material and step into the real world.
Actually, you are the one who is wrong. Anyone with half a brain should know that Ronnie is a complete and total AFC who is completely whipped by his crazy bpd gf. And YES, making Sammie his gf was a total AFC move. Why? Because she's a fvcking crazy emotional mess and he limited himself to one girl.

Ronnie couldve gotten SO much more ass had he not made some crazy b*tch his gf after barely knowing her for that long and after living with her. Ronnie knows this, Paulie knows this, Situation, the entire house knows that Ronnie is really missing out on a lot of girls and a lot of fun because he was the fool that fell into Sammie's trap. Think of all the times everyone else went out partying with girls and getting ass while Ronnie is stuck back at the house like a chained dog to his girlfriend's leash.

Ronnie is also a fool for making his roomate his girlfriend in this situation because he's not accustomed to living with and being around that girl soooo much. Living with a person you just met is never a good idea. Since Ronnie and his gf are spending A LOT of time with each other, it allows for much more problems to arise between the two of them, problems which Ronnie handled like a childish AFC chump.

Getting jealous of Sammie just for talking to other guys, constantly taking the blame for things that are not his fault, constantly apologizing for everything, and losing sight of his other friends because of this new gf. Classic AFC behaviors.

Ronnie is the biggest AFC chump out of all of them, and I honestly believe that anyone who tries to defend him or his actions in any way is a total fool.

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eaglez1177 said:
Actually, you are the one who is wrong. Anyone with half a brain should know that Ronnie is a complete and total AFC who is completely whipped by his crazy bpd gf. And YES, making Sammie his gf was a total AFC move. Why? Because she's a fvcking crazy emotional mess and he limited himself to one girl.

Ronnie couldve gotten SO much more ass had he not made some crazy b*tch his gf after barely knowing her for that long and after living with her. Ronnie knows this, Paulie knows this, Situation, the entire house knows that Ronnie is really missing out on a lot of girls and a lot of fun because he was the fool that fell into Sammie's trap. Think of all the times everyone else went out partying with girls and getting ass while Ronnie is stuck back at the house like a chained dog to his girlfriend's leash.

Ronnie is also a fool for making his roomate his girlfriend in this situation because he's not accustomed to living with and being around that girl soooo much. Living with a person you just met is never a good idea. Since Ronnie and his gf are spending A LOT of time with each other, it allows for much more problems to arise between the two of them, problems which Ronnie handled like a childish AFC chump.

Getting jealous of Sammie just for talking to other guys, constantly taking the blame for things that are not his fault, constantly apologizing for everything, and losing sight of his other friends because of this new gf. Classic AFC behaviors.

Ronnie is the biggest AFC chump out of all of them, and I honestly believe that anyone who tries to defend him or his actions in any way is a total fool.
finaly someone who discused the point i brought up in the op

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see that this Jersey Shore thread has some meat to it.

Personally, I never understood the controversy surrounding this show. I don't see how this show is any different from all of the other shows on MTV and VH1, where you always see a couple of adults having fun and occasionally making fools out of themselves. And, as already mentioned, Jersey Shore definitely has elements of the advice and philosophies found in these DJ forums (i.e. working out, looking your best, being confident, accepting the reality of rejection, having fun, and feeling good about yourself). No one can deny that.

Mike The Situation makes the show. He has the best sense of humor, the funniest story lines, and he is always pulling females. It's almost as if he was a member of these forums years ago and decided to put everything he learned into practice. Even when he got hurt by Sammi (when she went for Ronnie), it didn't take him long (like less than an hour) to pull a girl who was just as hot and he got the girl while walking home from the club! By the end of the show, I think that he went a little overboard trying to prove himself to be a Super-Pimp, but he really was the standout star of the show.

Pauly D is cool. He has mad confidence and pulls his share of ladies. He never lets things get to him and always stays upbeat and positive, which is a very attractive quality. He had a good looking chick practically stalking him at the end of the first season. What more proof do you need that he has game?

Ronnie may come off a little submissive to Sammi but I never saw him as an AFC but rather a guy with a lot of patience. If you saw the reunion show, he showed that he was very capable of telling Sammi off if he wanted to. Plus, I don't remember an AFC who could fight the way he can. He destroyed the first guy he fought (a fight he was trying very hard to avoid) and I think he knocked out another guy with one punch. To me, Ronnie just tries to be a sweetheart to Sammi not out of neediness but because that's the kind of guy he is. But, I'm looking forward to Season Two, where we get to see him as a single guy.

Vinny was a bore to me but that may have been the result of poor editing. I saw some never-before-seen footage of him and he has some pretty cool moments and funny lines. I don't think he has the best game out of the group (probably due to his youth and the obvious straight-lace quality he has about him) but I think he does get his share of ladies. From the Season Two trailer, it looks like he will emerge as a bigger ladies man. Either way, he seems to have the most going for him apart from the show's success. He already has a college degree (Jwoww does also and maybe Sammi and Snooki do, too) and I've read that he plans on extending his education to the graduate level.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Finally: These guys had a sweet house on the beach, a hot tub, and an MTV CAMERA CREW following them around and STILL barely managed to pull any girls!! On the sosuave grading curve, this gets them a solid D. You could've put ANYONE in that house and they'd manage to get a few girls over.
A lot of people have argued that the MTV camera helped these guys game females. I beg to differ. First and foremost, these girls had to find the guys attractive, because girls do not want to be shown hooking up with unattractive guys on television. Also, the camera could have worked against these guys because some girls may have shied away, regardless of attraction, for fear of being portrayed as slutty on TV.

PUK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Australia needs a show like this on TV

A lot of people have argued that the MTV camera helped these guys game females. I beg to differ. First and foremost, these girls had to find the guys attractive, because girls do not want to be shown hooking up with unattractive guys on television. Also, the camera could have worked against these guys because some girls may have shied away, regardless of attraction, for fear of being portrayed as slutty on TV.

on that note the show employed these 3 toned good looking guys with levels of DJ skill
If any guy here had the camera on him and had to pick up girls the pressure would be alot higher (he wouldn't want to look like a chump on National TV)
also the camera and mention MTV will contribute to alot of their success of picking up girls because 95% of the women they would get are shallow ladies

Havent seen the show, is it a scripted show or is it more like reality TV??

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PUK said:
Australia needs a show like this on TV

Havent seen the show, is it a scripted show or is it more like reality TV??

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain said:
Rapists have sex, yet that does not mean that doing what they do is a good way to get laid.
I think your comment, while true, is an unfair assessment of the show and its cast. They are by no means role models, and yes, they're douchebags. But their skill is what I'm paying attention to. Their form of approaching. What they say, what they do, how they do it.

There was this one episode where Pauly and Mike had been gaming some chicks and were actually walking home with them, when some chicks in a Mercedes convertible pulled up. The guys did not hesitate to start gaming those chicks in front of the other two, and actually ditched the previous two chicks for the ones in the car.

Never in my life would I consider doing that, and the fact that these guys did it opened up my eyes to the fact that: fvck it, it doesn't matter. Game who you wanna game and do what you wanna do. There will always be more chicks.