Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any 1 watch jersey shore

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have game? I thought it was the camera crew following them around and the undeserved celebrity.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hve never seen the damn show, I never will watch the damn show, I have (much ) better things to do with my time. I get the jist of what the show is about. A few things

1. How many times has it been said here, getting laid isn ot ****ing hard. The end game is not if you or if you did not get "any". Getting girls is not hard. Getting 1. high quality girls 2. on your terms is why we are here. ****ing bar sluts does not make someone a DJ.

2. A 30 year old man who is does not work a night shift and is not up by 8am is a loser. No other way to put it. You can judge a man's wealth and character by the time he gets up in the morning. The later the person gets up, the less work ethic, ambition and drive that person has. There is nothing cute about waking up at noon.. once or twice a year, **** happens lol, but as a MO? There is nothing DJ about that. Women I **** or did **** when I was single are not attracted to that. I know a guy that gets laid by strippers damn near every other night. The guy is broke as hell (strip clubs) has a drug addiction becuase of the blow he buys for the ****s and one of them he let drive his car (To show off) took it and "it got stolen" and the dumbass had no insurance (06 benz). Yes, that's very DJ. Your terms.

3. You guys should all have better things to do. I'm all for entertainment, unwinding, but that is ****ing garbage. Why the hell do i want to watch a camera following another guy around getting laid?