Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any 1 watch jersey shore

Reaction score
Mister T, I caught you lying red handed - you called the Jersey Shore case a bunch of 30 year olds who act like 20..........but you, like most other ignorant people, can't admit to your MISTAKE, because I just showed you proof that the Jersey Shore cast is on the most part 21-23 years old.......why can't you, as a man, do something as simple as admitting a mistake?

You sound like a complete fool right now who is full of bullshyt

Mister T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
You sound like a complete fool right now who is full of bullshyt
The offer to kiss my :moon: still stands. I hope that my ass isn't too ignorant for your internet-tanned face!

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
they are living life the way they wanna live....GETTING PAID & GETTING LAID.

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mister T said:
let's not forget the most important thing:

Laying the grounds for a solid career. Which is something none of them appear to be doing.
So 4/5 isn't good enough? Or if you want, we'll make a solid career count as 2. Still, 4/6 isn't too bad, considering that in the end, they seem to be HAPPY.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I actually can't believe that we don't have a 20 page thread on here yet about Jersey Shore.

Each of the guys on that show is like a different level of don juan-ness.

The Situation is a textbook suave player, who doesn't give a FVCK about rejection, has confidence through the roof, and gets laid plenty because he runs game on every chick he sees!!

Pauly D is a textbook example of a high status guy (hot chicks love DJ's) who is kind of shy and quiet, but still gets the pvssy because of his looks, his status, and his fashion sense - but no game whatsoever.

Ronnie is a textbook example of a buff tough guy PVSSY who fights strangers because of something that they said to his stupid BPD girlfriend Sammie, and he often uses lines like "cmon she's a woman, you can't say that to her" - total total pvssy who still believes that even a bytchy cvnt should be treated like a princess JUST because she has a hot pair of legs (and Sammie does, no doubt)

Vinny is a playa-hating AFC who is practically afraid of girls who lucks out on some pvssy from time to time because he also has a good fit body and good enough looks to get girls attracted JUST for his looks.
You guys actually watch this junk? Ughhh.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POSTS YOU WILL READ ON THIS FORUM.

The jersey shore guys.. these guys are losers and low lifes, yet they have women chasing them left and right, from level headed 'good' girls, to the party type 'bad' girl.

Want to know the reason why? The have qualities and characteristics that women literally CAN NOT RESIST, women are programmed to respond to these qualities, just like we are programmed to like fats and sweets.

What these "losers" tend to have:
1. their confidence is throw the roof
2. they are all about FUN! they live in the NOW
3. they are around women which in turn, makes more women want them
4. they are in shape and they are well groomed.
5. they have a dont care mentality yet they have a passion for what they like to do..

Do you really think a good career, a settling down mentality, a more conservative outlook, and 'caring" guy builds connections with women?

The answer is NO

All of those qualities are logic based, connections are built on emotions and THEN they are justified with logic "has has a good job, he lives on his own, he wants kids"

there are ALWAYS exceptions to the rule, but look around you and focus on the qualities of the guys who have THEIR pick at women, i guarantee you will find atleast 80% of the qualities i've talked about.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POSTS YOU WILL READ ON THIS FORUM.

The jersey shore guys.. these guys are losers and low lifes, yet they have women chasing them left and right, from level headed 'good' girls, to the party type 'bad' girl.

Want to know the reason why? The have qualities and characteristics that women literally CAN NOT RESIST, women are programmed to respond to these qualities, just like we are programmed to like fats and sweets.

What these "losers" tend to have:
5. they have a dont care mentality yet they have a passion for what they like to do..

Do you really think a good career, a settling down mentality, a more conservative outlook, and 'caring" guy builds connections with women?

The answer is NO

All of those qualities are logic based, connections are built on emotions and THEN they are justified with logic "has has a good job, he lives on his own, he wants kids"

there are ALWAYS exceptions to the rule, but look around you and focus on the qualities of the guys who have THEIR pick at women, i guarantee you will find atleast 80% of the qualities i've talked about.
Wrong wrong and more wrong. The ONLY reason women give them the time of day is because they can get on Mtv. In real life? Sure you may have the occasional slvt who hooks up with them, but any classy lady wouldn't give them the time of day. They are greasy slimey guidos.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
You do understand that I am referring to that style and culture of people who have these qualities NATURALLY and NOT the TV show right?

After spending most of my life, in the night life scene of miami and new york city, i can tell instantly within 3 minutes of meeting a guy whether of not he has problems getting laid or not, and majority of the time, the guys who do get laid a lot, aren't all the good looking or have money OR are on tv shows.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
and for the record, i think jersey shore is hilarious, lol.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude most men in that show couldnt get a real women even if their lives depended on it.
(i refuse to call attention wh*res real women)

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread is full of haters.

Reaction score
GetOveIT said:
Dude most men in that show couldnt get a real women even if their lives depended on it.
(i refuse to call attention wh*res real women)

you also jack off looking at pictures of women just like the ones all of the juiced up guidos FVCK.

Just realize, that the HOTTEST of all women, the ones that you want to FVCK the MOST, they are going for these "douchebags" as you pvssies like to call them.

Don't hate on them....instead learn from them so you too can get these kinds of hotties!

http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/2010/06/the-lake-crotch-cactii-approve/

I'm sure those aren't the kind of women that ALL of you want to have sex with right? So what does that make the guys in the picture? "Douchebags" because you are all so full of nerdy jealousy that even someone like me cannot fathom!

I would take notes from guys like this, because they are a level above even me, when it comes to having sex and enjoying the company of the hottest of women....I myself am not on that level yet, but instead of being a hater, I give my respects to players like that!

2crudedudes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that perhaps the camera has a big part in the outcome of a lot what goes on, you cannot deny that:

A) They willingly put themselves in a situation where they are getting TONS of ass (at least, a couple of the dudes were). They saw an opportunity to expand their little black books, and they took it.

B) They embody a lot of the attributes that are recommended on this very forum (and a lot of the attributes AFCs (myself included) HATE about the douchebags that actually get laid)

C) This one is a bit of a stretch, but by and large, most of them appear at least content with their lives, if not downright happy. Which is a lot more than I can say about myself.

Don't get me wrong, these guys are far from ideal role models. However, they're obviously doing SOMETHING right, even if that something is as basic as looking good enough to get on TV.

But as they say, haters gonna hate.

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will list the qualities again

5. they have a dont care mentality yet they have a passion for what they like to do.

whether you "like" them or not is irrelevant, they have the recipe for success with women, their "style and culture" aside, if ANY guy has these qualities, they WILL be successful.

Is this not making sense?

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Don't hate on them....instead learn from them so you too can get these kinds of hotties!

LOL calm down its just a show, and i dont give a fck what you think of me m8 lol