Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any 1 watch jersey shore

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that sammy is definetly bdp

she does wrong then allways flips it and makes herself out as the victim

Reaction score
I actually can't believe that we don't have a 20 page thread on here yet about Jersey Shore.

Each of the guys on that show is like a different level of don juan-ness.

The Situation is a textbook suave player, who doesn't give a FVCK about rejection, has confidence through the roof, and gets laid plenty because he runs game on every chick he sees!!

Pauly D is a textbook example of a high status guy (hot chicks love DJ's) who is kind of shy and quiet, but still gets the pvssy because of his looks, his status, and his fashion sense - but no game whatsoever.

Ronnie is a textbook example of a buff tough guy PVSSY who fights strangers because of something that they said to his stupid BPD girlfriend Sammie, and he often uses lines like "cmon she's a woman, you can't say that to her" - total total pvssy who still believes that even a bytchy cvnt should be treated like a princess JUST because she has a hot pair of legs (and Sammie does, no doubt)

Vinny is a playa-hating AFC who is practically afraid of girls who lucks out on some pvssy from time to time because he also has a good fit body and good enough looks to get girls attracted JUST for his looks.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
The Situation is a textbook suave player, who doesn't give a FVCK about rejection, has confidence through the roof, and gets laid plenty because he runs game on every chick he sees!!
Are you sure? I don't recall him getting laid once the entire season. He just seems like a total loser also.

Pauly D and Vinny seemed pretty cool.

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys... they're all losers. I felt like a loser just watching 5 minutes of it.

A bunch of bums (supposedly grown men and women) who sleep til noon everyday, then eat trash food and go tanning, hit the gym, then take a nap before going to a club again. These people are fvcking WORTHLESS!

Look, the OP is from England, too. I absolutely DESPISE the fact that these POS people are depicted as Americans to the rest of the world.

Reaction score
Julius_Seizeher said:
Guys... they're all losers. I felt like a loser just watching 5 minutes of it.

A bunch of bums (supposedly grown men and women) who sleep til noon everyday, then eat trash food and go tanning, hit the gym, then take a nap before going to a club again. These people are fvcking WORTHLESS!

Look, the OP is from England, too. I absolutely DESPISE the fact that these POS people are depicted as Americans to the rest of the world.

so what?

They are living their life the way THEY want to, and THEY ENJOY IT! Do you have a problem with that? Do you want to control how these people live to make sure that they live by YOUR standards?

Do you see the problem with your thinking? It's not up to YOU to decide how someone else lives their life.

From what I saw on that show, these people are having tons of fun living life the way they live it - who is anyone to complain about that????

Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Are you sure? I don't recall him getting laid once the entire season. He just seems like a total loser also.

Pauly D and Vinny seemed pretty cool.

Seeming pretty cool doesn't change the fact that Pauly D and Vinny have no idea how to run game on random women - the Situation approached sets like a madman with no fear, and was the only one that did that!

I saw the Reunion show, where they said Situation hooked up with a good amount of chicks, they just barely showed the footage of it all (mostly they showed him just kissing girls)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sort of watched it, I had it on in the background but didn't pay close attention to it. I'm surprised it wasn't discussed more here also, because the guys on there seemed to fit into some of what the forum advocates. The dudes were all buff and hit the gym all the time, they spun plates, flirted with a lot of girls, and seemed to all think very highly of themselves.

Maybe some of them didn't have the best game (I didn't see enough to be able to tell them apart that well), but remember they were on a TV show with cameras following them around, so yeah girls were going to hook up with them. But even without the cameras I'm sure they'd be getting laid because they were all in pretty good shape and presumably pretty good looking or they wouldn't have gotten on the show.

I've heard a LOT about these guys being losers, and I've never quite understood what that was about. They don't appear to have great career aspirations, I agree, but they're at a young age where the most important thing to them is going out and having fun. I don't think that is an uncommon thing. And girls are supposed to be attracted to fun guys, right?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
so what?

They are living their life the way THEY want to, and THEY ENJOY IT! Do you have a problem with that? Do you want to control how these people live to make sure that they live by YOUR standards?

Do you see the problem with your thinking? It's not up to YOU to decide how someone else lives their life.

From what I saw on that show, these people are having tons of fun living life the way they live it - who is anyone to complain about that????
well said...

Mister T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
so what?

They're also a bunch of 30 year old guys trying ot be 20 year olds with no lives and are losers.

One wants to be or is a DJ the other wants to be a Veterinary Tech, the other was a sociology major ---- in other words in 2-3 more years their stupidity is going to cost them for the rest of their lives ha ha.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're also a bunch of 30 year old guys trying ot be 20 year olds with no lives and are losers.
What? Are they really that old? That does put a bit of a different spin on things. I had assumed they were all around 22-24. As you say, they need to get their lives in order fairly quickly.

But I still think their lives resemble a lot of the advice given on this forum: Bulk up, have good self esteem, go to clubs, pick up random girls.

Mister T

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
What? Are they really that old? That does put a bit of a different spin on things. I had assumed they were all around 22-24. As you say, they need to get their lives in order fairly quickly.

But I still think their lives resemble a lot of the advice given on this forum: Bulk up, have good self esteem, go to clubs, pick up random girls.

let's not forget the most important thing:

Laying the grounds for a solid career. Which is something none of them appear to be doing.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't watched this show (I'm too old to watch mtv) but if what you guys are saying here is true remember this...if any of these guys are players the average guy is gonna hate on them. And the average girl. In college I hung out with a few guys who were known players, everyone hated on them behind their back, men and women. Made jokes at their expense, women discussed how they weren't all that great in bed. But hanging out with I saw that they were having the time of their lives, and had slept with most of the girls that dissed them and continued to sleep with them. Nobody likes a player. Nobody admits to liking a player. And yet everyone knows their name and women sleep with them. Thus is the price of player fame. You do what others can't and people become jealous. Women can't tame you so they bad mouth you. Succumbing to that pressure in order to fit in makes you just like everyone else.

Now if these guys are over or nearing 30, I hope they have something else going for them besides reality tv.

Reaction score
First, I've never watched this show. I don't really watch TV at all. That being said...

I'm still confused what their age has to do with anything. I mean, if they are 30 or near it or over it is there a supposed 'place' they're supposed to be in? I don't get it. Help me to understand.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just read all 8 of them will get paid 10,000$ US DOLLARS (each)per episode for the second season. Not too shabby.

Reaction score
Mister T said:

One wants to be or is a DJ the other wants to be a Veterinary Tech, the other was a sociology major ---- in other words in 2-3 more years their stupidity is going to cost them for the rest of their lives ha ha.

I swear, you are a complete ignorant fool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_Shore_(TV_series)

6 out of 8 of the cast members are 21-23, while Situation and Pauly D are 27 and 28..........so where do you see a bunch of 30 year old guys?

ignorant playa hater

Mister T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
I swear, you are a complete ignorant fool.
And you're a loser with no life. Feel free to kiss my :moon: at any point!