Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aggresion from lifting

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Since i've started lifting, and bulked up a little, i have noticed myself being more aggresive.

I don't go looking to pick trouble/fights, but i don't think i would be that bothered if i got in one. I have barely had any fights in my life, even when people have hit me, i've just let it go in the past. But in my head i have this idea i can take on the world, I'm always wondering who I could beat in a fight when out and about.

I'm not the type to start on innocent people, but when i see scum bags out and about doing no good, i just want to fight them nowadays. Even if outnumbered, i still think I am gonna win, and I don't really care if people have weapons, i would still fight them! this is just stupid!

I think in a fight, i wouldnt give up, i would be proper dirty, kick people in the balls, bit them etc..

I think i need to get in a fight and get it out of my system, if i get badly beat up, then i might stop thinking this way.... I watched green street hooligans the other week, and i just wanted to be a football hooligan after that!

Obviously this is the road to nowhere, I am at the start of my professional career, and if i got a criminal record, this would ruin my future job prospects.

so does anyone else have this problem? how to you deal with it? Is this a result of increased testosterone and confidence from lifting? I'm not even that big! is it from trying to be alpha male?? having irish blood...lol

i hope now i've wrote this, I don't get in a fight tonight.

:down:

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Not Quite There

I think in a fight, i wouldnt give up, i would be proper dirty, kick people in the balls, bit them etc..

yea LOL nice one, doing all that training,, and when it comes to action ud kick them in the balls
go out and have a fight/use ur head join a boxing club do somthing,fight properly

Reaction score
Its the testosterone in your system. Have you been doing alot of heavy weights? Squats? By heavy I mean faliure at 5 or 6 reps.

Its perfectly normal to be agressive. Just dont go nuts though. If youve got all this energy use it for something good. Dont get into a fight and blow it all. Direct your power and you shall suceed.

Reaction score
I meant normal to be agressive from the testosterone boost. See the post "natural T game" or something similar.

snintel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
are you kidding me? testosterone is greate. would you rather be some feminine emo-loser? you still have a head on your shoulders, you're not going to snap and kill people.

change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, i had the same problem. Now Im playing rugby, and actually I think its making it worse. Like last night at a concert it took almost every amount of restraint I had not to get in a fight.

I did punch one guy in the kidney though, and got away quick. Haha, it was fun.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Aggresion from lifting

Originally posted by john_x

yea LOL nice one, doing all that training,, and when it comes to action ud kick them in the balls
go out and have a fight/use ur head join a boxing club do somthing,fight properly
ha

what i mean is, I imagine how i would fight bigger guys than me.

and i think i would just rip there balls of/bite there nose or ears or something.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brucevangeorge
Its the testosterone in your system. Have you been doing alot of heavy weights? Squats? By heavy I mean faliure at 5 or 6 reps.

Its perfectly normal to be agressive. Just dont go nuts though. If youve got all this energy use it for something good. Dont get into a fight and blow it all. Direct your power and you shall suceed.
yeah, i have bene doing squats, and fairly heavy for myself, I am not far off 100kg. Think I may have to knock them on the ehad a bit though, i think its giving me a hernia. :confused:

john_x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Aggresion from lifting

ha

what i mean is, I imagine how i would fight bigger guys than me.

and i think i would just rip there balls of/bite there nose or ears or something.
:crackup:

Reaction score
Use a weighlifting belt. It should help. As for the agression use it well. Focus your anger into power.

Is there something youve always wanted but never had a chance to achieve it? Something that once seemed like a dream if you owned?

Nows your chance.

Use the energy well. Dont waste it by getting into stupid fights and ****. Work towards your goal. The time is now.

Mojo604

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are one of those crazy soccer hooligans. :crackup:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since i've started lifting, and bulked up a little, i have noticed myself being more aggresive.

thats because you are a tool and think you ae better than others now cause u lift.

be careful out there big guy.:D

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by change
Haha, i had the same problem. Now Im playing rugby, and actually I think its making it worse. Like last night at a concert it took almost every amount of restraint I had not to get in a fight.

I did punch one guy in the kidney though, and got away quick. Haha, it was fun.
a concert is about fun and hitting people but not intentionatelly in the kidneys/face.

if i saw u intentionally do that to me id intentionally throw you across the crowd to where its thin so people dont catch you, you think your cool cause u hit someone in the kidneys? your punch was probably weak cause if it was serious the person would be able to get you, ive been in moshpits and its not as chaotic as you are led to believe.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by RaWBLooD
thats because you are a tool and think you ae better than others now cause u lift.

You have 427 posts in one month. Please go outside, get out of your mother's basement, and stop trolling SoSuave.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by MetalFortress
You have 427 posts in one month. Please go outside, get out of your mother's basement, and stop trolling SoSuave.
envy is a catabolic monster feeding on your soul.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
27 posts per day.

Why would I want to envy that?
being not away from the site since i registed a short day ago would make such a sum total, the simple posts you made today to hate on me would easily give you more than 2 a day, this is not about post count, make a thread in anything else i will not further discuss with you on matters that are off topic to health and fitness.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally posted by RaWBLooD

D1CKHEAD!!!
:down:

the fact that I posted this means I obviously don't want to go round starting fights, so don't get ****y with me.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

lol no sh!t. i wouldn't mind if he was posting in general discussion or some other forum, but health & fitness is the one place that's keyboard jockey free. my guess is, this guy is either a really fat or really skinny, hasn't worked out a day in his life, and is just repeating sh!t from bodybuilding.com or some other website, hence not having the balls to put up a pic. if he had actually worked out and gotten some serious results, he'd be proud to show them.

feel free to keep posting kid, no one's gonna take you or your advice seriously until you post some pics of yourself like everyone else here has, and almost everyone will call you out and harass you. you're better off posting in the general forum.

p.s. and don't bother pming me, i just delete them unread.