Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aggresion from lifting

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToFatBirds
Out of interest, have you been using creatine?

Just wondered cos one of my mates said he tried it for a couple of weeks and became much more aggressive and moody as a result.
:p next thing u know hes gonna take a whey shake and kill someone in a fit of protein rage ;)

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToFatBirds
Out of interest, have you been using creatine?

Just wondered cos one of my mates said he tried it for a couple of weeks and became much more aggressive and moody as a result.
thats really funny that you should say that, because I had just started using creatine the past few weeks.

and now i am on a little break from the gym, due to tiredness and injury, and have stopped the creatine, i don't seem to have the aggression I had the few weeks before.

I notice a few people lauging about the idea, but we've all heard of roid rage, i don't know the science, but i'm sure increased testosterone plays a part in increased aggresion I experienced.....

total change of subject, last night I pull some 28 year old cute little blond teacher, and for the 1st time after a year plus going to the gym a girl actually comments on my muscles and how she was attracted to them.... anyhow my mate only gets in an argument with her mate, and ends up spitting in his face! (classy girl), haha, well that was the end of that.

:crackup: :down:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
27 posts per day.

Why would I want to envy that?
Haha! Maybe im weird. But this cracked me up! :crackup:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Aggresion from lifting

Originally posted by MindOverMatter
hence not having the balls to put up a pic. if he had actually worked out and gotten some serious results, he'd be proud to show them.

feel free to keep posting kid, no one's gonna take you or your advice seriously until you post some pics of yourself like everyone else here has, and almost everyone will call you out and harass you. you're better off posting in the general forum.
Um, i'd never post a picture regardless of how i looked.

Just like i'd never post a picture of myself or women i get in general discussion.

It has nothing to do with "balls."

Am i not allowed here either?

oh, i wish he'd stfu too.