Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aggresion from lifting

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not everybody will harass him, i have him on the ingnore list - it gives me thrills to expand my big list.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Aggresion from lifting

Originally posted by Not Quite There
D1CKHEAD!!!
:down:

the fact that I posted this means I obviously don't want to go round starting fights, so don't get ****y with me.
you certainly sound like you might lose your temper there big guy.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Aggresion from lifting

Originally posted by MindOverMatter
lol no sh!t. i wouldn't mind if he was posting in general discussion or some other forum, but health & fitness is the one place that's keyboard jockey free. my guess is, this guy is either a really fat or really skinny, hasn't worked out a day in his life, and is just repeating sh!t from bodybuilding.com or some other website, hence not having the balls to put up a pic. if he had actually worked out and gotten some serious results, he'd be proud to show them.

feel free to keep posting kid, no one's gonna take you or your advice seriously until you post some pics of yourself like everyone else here has, and almost everyone will call you out and harass you. you're better off posting in the general forum.

p.s. and don't bother pming me, i just delete them unread.
well i guess you wont see my pic then, cause i only let them be seen through msn or yahoo and i dont send them to people.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, you're a fake all right.
fake at what, i didnt claim i was anything.
I dont really care much of what u think, id be glad to show u a pic or 2 thru msn to shut u up tho, but doesnt make a matter to me.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want your MSN. If you got proof that what you advise other people has worked for you (i.e. progress photos) and that you actually have bodybuilding experiance, post it here.

you can upload photos on http://www.photobucket.com/

Until you do this, no one here is gonna take you seriously.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Aggresion from lifting

Originally posted by RaWBLooD
you certainly sound like you might lose your temper there big guy.
who ever said i was a big guy?

not me

I called you a D1CKHEAD because you are acting like one, not because i'm getting aggresive...

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want your MSN. If you got proof that what you advise other people has worked for you (i.e. progress photos) and that you actually have bodybuilding experiance, post it here.

you can upload photos on http://www.photobucket.com/

Until you do this, no one here is gonna take you seriously.
no i dont want you taking my pics.
i wont keep u on my msn after u see my pics, trust me:up:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Aggresion from lifting

Originally posted by Not Quite There
who ever said i was a big guy?

not me

I called you a D1CKHEAD because you are acting like one, not because i'm getting aggresive...
i am acting like my head is a penis?
does that make you a vagina ???:confused:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
RawBloOd......Ban Yourself.
after you.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I wanted to take your pic, I could just as easily take one from your MSN window with something like this http://www.mychoice4you.com/msnexclusive/download/Msn Image Thief Pro.zip?Xtoolz=16 . It's obvious you DON'T have any, or more precisely don't have any that are worth showing in public which leads me to believe that you're just an e-bodybuilder. You spend all day posting on forums, copying and pasting sh!t off bodybuilding.com, and giving people in advice, but in reality you haven't achieved nothing for yourself.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I wanted to take your pic, I could just as easily take one from your MSN window with something like this http://www.mychoice4you.com/msnexclusive/download/Msn Image Thief Pro.zip?Xtoolz=16 . It's obvious you DON'T have any, or more precisely don't have any that are worth showing in public which leads me to believe that you're just an e-bodybuilder. You spend all day posting on forums, copying and pasting sh!t off bodybuilding.com, and giving people in advice, but in reality you haven't achieved nothing for yourself.
heh i knew somethin like that existed, ya well my pics are branded, you can come see them still i dont worry about programs like that :)

change

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
a concert is about fun and hitting people but not intentionatelly in the kidneys/face.

if i saw u intentionally do that to me id intentionally throw you across the crowd to where its thin so people dont catch you, you think your cool cause u hit someone in the kidneys? your punch was probably weak cause if it was serious the person would be able to get you, ive been in moshpits and its not as chaotic as you are led to believe.
Wow youre a tough guy. I punched him in the kidney cause my neck was being pushed his elbow, choking me. He wouldnt move so I pucnhed him. I wasnt trying to hospitalize him, I was trying to breathe. Ive been in lot of moshpits too, but this was diffferent. this was a nin concert 4 people away from the front, there was barely enough room to cross your arms, let alone mosh.

But yeah I should have explained it a little better, I usually take your attitude at shows, but there were so many *******s at this concert.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by change
I punched him in the kidney cause my neck was being pushed his elbow, choking me. He wouldnt move so I pucnhed him. I wasnt trying to hospitalize him, I was trying to breathe. Ive been in lot of moshpits too, but this was diffferent. this was a nin concert 4 people away from the front, there was barely enough room to cross your arms, let alone mosh.

But yeah I should have explained it a little better, I usually take your attitude at shows, but there were so many *******s at this concert.
oh alright that makes sense,
thought u just went and punched some random guy in the kidneys :confused:

good stuff:cool:

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i need to get in a fight and get it out of my system, if i get badly beat up, then i might stop thinking this way.... I watched green street hooligans the other week, and i just wanted to be a football hooligan after that!
Lol, WTF, i go away for 3 weeks, come back, log into sosuave for the first time and find out you've turned into a nutter!! :D

Reading this made me think of when i played Grand Theft Auto for the first time when i was about 16, and got a huge thrill out of running round tw@tting a load of old grannies in the street, then getting a truck and reversing over their head.

Great Stuff!!

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToFatBirds
Lol, WTF, i go away for 3 weeks, come back, log into sosuave for the first time and find out you've turned into a nutter!! :D

Reading this made me think of when i played Grand Theft Auto for the first time when i was about 16, and got a huge thrill out of running round tw@tting a load of old grannies in the street, then getting a truck and reversing over their head.

Great Stuff!!
haha, I think the past few weeks i must of been in a bad mood or soemthing, i've calmed down since..... maybe its because i'm resting from the gym.

Watched 'scum' last night, and that kinda gives you a good idea why its good to behave and stay out of trouble!

still though, watch green street, it does make you want to become a football hooligan! :rolleyes:

GodsGiftToFatBirds

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of interest, have you been using creatine?

Just wondered cos one of my mates said he tried it for a couple of weeks and became much more aggressive and moody as a result.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have too much testosterone hormone in the blood thus cause aggressive behaviors in males.