Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. G

how to bring a girl home?

Make sure you have a reason for her coming over, even if it's just "Do you want a coffee?" - the girl needs an alibi.
  2. G

Tips On College Social Circle Game

I try and channel all my effort, not into impressing a girl, but to building and maintaining my social status. If you do this, you don't need to try to impress her; showing her you impress other people is far more powerful.
  3. G

Assume they like you

The first time I realized I was actually starting to see results with women was when I noticed myself doing this without even thinking about it. If you try and mentally train yourself to do anything differently in your game, this is definitely it.
  4. G

Substance? Red Bull etc?

Vodka red bulls. Can you do any better?
  5. G

New Scientist Article on 'Bad boys'

Confirms what we already know: http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg19826614.100?DCMP=NLC-nletter&nsref=mg19826614.100 NICE guys knew it, now two studies have confirmed it: bad boys get the most girls. The finding may help explain why a nasty suite of antisocial personality traits known...
  6. G

The Real War: Your masculinity vs her femininity

First - a more detailed explanation about sexual dimorphism for those who are interested: Sexual dimorphism means the difference between the genders within a species, i.e. the fact the females are physically different to males. Such difference isn't apparent in every primate as you may have...
  7. G

The Real War: Your masculinity vs her femininity

Men and women are different. Quite different. Hopefully this isn't news to you. The difference between the genders is known as sexual dimorphism to biologists. Why is this interesting? Because, as any biological anthropologist will tell you, sexual dimorphism in primates implies a non-monogamous...
  8. G

Time for us to become Alpha.

This is possibly one of the best posts on this site, focusing on yourself and your masculinity is where all your effort should be going into and not directly into women - they will come as a by-product of the correct alpha mindset.
  9. G

Article: Turning beta male birds into alphas

Someone didn't read the article. The same hormonal responses are detectable in humans. Humans and birds share a very similar physiological system; especially these birds because have evolved in a similar type of social order to that we now face - because of this natural selection suggests...
  10. G

The real secret of how to get good with women

If you want to get good at playing football, what do you do? You play football. If you want to learn to play an instrument, what do you do? You practice that instrument. If you want to get good at women, what do you do? ....read more? No! You have to get out there and practice! Don't...
  11. G

Text Game and other tips from a lady!

This rings true with something I remember some of my female friends were telling me. They said that if they turn down a guy and then later he asks them out again, they are more likely to accept the second or third time if done in a non-needy way. They said it was 'flattering' to be 'chased'...
  12. G

Would you honestly ever get married?

If you havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son. I got 99 problems but the b*tch ain't one.
  13. G

Going out with a bang...

You're making a lot of great improvement, you should definitely be proud of how far you've come in just 4 field reports. I'd say just keep pushing in every situation to try and improve your general ability to hold conversations with strangers even if it gets difficult. As for the dancing, so...
  14. G

LR: One Night Stand with Virgin; She Thanks Me Afterwards

It sounds very interesting. One thing I'd like to know though - you said you didn't think she was even attracted to you at first and all you did was talk about deep emotional stuff.. if I didn't know the outcome I'd be screaming "you're about to be LJBFed." How did you avoid that scenario...
  15. G

Proof that ALOT of you guys are FRUITCAKES WHO HATE ON A REAL PLAYA

I appreciate that this is completely tasteless but it still made me laugh like hell.
  16. G

Women respond well to my tease

Anyone field tested this? Sounds suspect.
  17. G

Fear? What fear? I don't see anyone called fear here - My story.

I've just read: http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=144294 and http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1407466 and both were very interesting to me. The actual change can feel really difficult to hold onto sometimes, it's so easy to slip back into old thoughts because of...
  18. G

If a girl touches you in this way, does it mean anything?

try watching how she interacts with other people. Is she a naturally flirty girl and does this with everyone? If so, it's probably not so important as if she's not.
  19. G

Looking into the eyes

Eye contact is very, very powerful. If you're talking to a person, it's not really 'creepy' to hold eye contact - it's only really creepy if it's someone who you're not actually talking to. Powerful eye contact is up there with kino in terms of building attraction.