Proof that ALOT of you guys are FRUITCAKES WHO HATE ON A REAL PLAYA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=107137&highlight=turned+double+date

thread i made back in the day, i had a 3some and was giving advice on how i was able to pull it off.........read through the thread to see the ****ing IDIOTS that wanted to doubt me, simply cuz of their own geekiness and that they cant tell a fellow guy "yo good job dude"

most of you fools are pathetic as ****ing HELL for not only hating on players, but for not willing to take advice to improve!!!

EDIT: all the hate starts with post #10

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop being such a dou.hebag and get over it.

We are not interested in your sex adventures, or insecure ego.

Grow up, and help people instead of cursing at them.

Edit: Picking up women ISN'T the meaning of life buddy. You are a big loser in many ways that matter much more than your puny playaah skills. Grow up! Sex doesn't make you a man. And if most of US fools are pathetic, why don't you get the fukk out of here and hang out with your playaaah buddies?

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you got a massive chip on your shoulder. Why do you even care what people think of you?

All your posts seem like you're trying to prove something to yourself and to everybody else who will listen.

I know your intentions are good and you do want to help other people. But your approach is all wrong.

Reaction score
Just calm down, mate.

Your problem is that you give too much of a fuk what strangers think of you.

Stop seeking validation and instead post only if you feel you are offering value to the forum.

Reaction score
krazyboy99 said:
as much as i respect u, how could u post something like this and expect NOT to get dissed

cuz im done trying to help these fools when all i get is hate when i DO help them

u got me on AIM so ur all set lol

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Positivity injection, I know your trying to help so dont think im trying to offend but i honestly think that inside every player or 'playa' is the corpse of a nice guy.

A nice guy that didnt know what to look for, couldnt see signs of intrest and got picked up by a rebounding girl, really hurt and decided the only way to reclaim the ego is by carrying out the same process on other girls.

Its been done to me but i wont be a negativity injection and do it to other girls, Im pretty clear about my intentions and i believe my current gf might be one so im dont intend to be faithful even though i have been so far.

Garand

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheHoff said:
why don't you positively inject yourself with HIV
I appreciate that this is completely tasteless but it still made me laugh like hell.

Reaction score
Nighthawk...........you are an old man on this forum why arent u happily married yet if you are a good don juan?

sebastion - good thought, really good thought, i appreciate the honesty in it......and ill be real with u, i WAS that AFC who was hurt over a girl and then started to play girls bigtime, that was about 2.5 years ago when i found this site..........these days, i play them not because i am hurt over some girl, but because i KNOW that any girl sharing her feelings with me is not 100% honest, and she will change her mind in 1 month, 1 year, 5 years, 1 week, 1 day..........even in all my experience, at the age of 23, i know 99% sure that i wont marry any of the girls i am seeing...........i see THROUGH society, which is why im happy with my dating situation

and god forbid i try to share my advice with people who need it.........GOD FORBID

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason you are hated on this forum is that your advice is for playas not DJs and when someone posts something which could upset you, you start a flame war and call as all "AFC virgins" or "chumps" just take it on the chin and be sensible with your advice
dont try to prove you are a player by posting sucess storys which will only work in given circumstances.
the posts you make about how you should talk to women make you sound like vince vaughan in the film be cool it wouldnt surprise me if you were like him
do you not take the hint at how many times you have been banned.
you are not suited to this forum
find a forum for your own kind (playas)
i know it is ironic with my username but i dont care LOL
please take the hint and leave this forum with some dignity or
chill out and take it on the chin when people slag you off
it takes a real man and a real DJ to do that!

thats all.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ PI not everyone looks at things the same way. A lot of us aren't looking "just" to have sex. People with different goals are going to naturally conflict when offering their perspectives. If you can respect that then your perspective will in turn be respected - and those who share yours will share their experiences and grow. Those people who are incapable of seeing outside of their own ego dismiss the experiences and perspectives of others. Don't take it personally - simply ignore them and continue with your message. With that said, don't close yourself off to other (more mature) points of view either. Don't stunt your own growth.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you care if people don't believe your story? I've seen and done sh!t like that myself. It's also alot easier when the girls are drunk...

You say your trying to help people. Why don't you give advice in peoples threads instead of creating all these threads.

slitherjef

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
positivity_injection said:
and god forbid i try to share my advice with people who need it.........GOD FORBID

Uh, what advice??? All I see are post calling people "fruitcakes" and "haters" and you talking down to people and ego-boosting, when you seem to be a nothing but a LOSER who has nothing better to do then to get booted off this board and come back and start the same old bull$hit over and over again ad nauseum. The only "help" you have given me was calling me fat and out of shape under one of your other names.

So you think you are better then me and everone else because all you do is spew bull$hit and call that helping? Here is what I think:

I think you are FAKE! Want to know why? Because if you really was hot $hit like you keep saying you are, you would have better things to do then post on this forum and keep coming back after they ban your insecure ass.

So, you want to help people out? Here is the best way to do so... LEAVE! And don't come back. Helps me out, thats for sure.

Guess Im a player hater now :rolleyes:

Reaction score
positivity let it go...

take it from me...

that took this advice from my friend who actually pimps 5 girls for alot of money everyday:

"I have no male friends only family and 1-2 guys I hang out with... unless you got a blood brother/cousin... you will be player hated"

dont try it mayne... people wont take advice from someone who is good at bagging hoes (ive got 28 and 2 very much in process) like us and believe it bc its just not ethical, we're the real mccoys... we shouldnt care "if a wise man rebukes a fool he will be hated"-Proverbs...

the world works in a way that people succeeding like us should do our thing and **** the weak.

cmon now, no use in being a hero for aggravated shemales... its a waste of time which =money=*****.

Jorge

Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
positivity let it go...

take it from me...

that took this advice from my friend who actually pimps 5 girls for alot of money everyday:

"I have no male friends only family and 1-2 guys I hang out with... unless you got a blood brother/cousin... you will be player hated"

dont try it mayne... people wont take advice from someone who is good at bagging hoes (ive got 28 and 2 very much in process) like us and believe it bc its just not ethical, we're the real mccoys... we shouldnt care "if a wise man rebukes a fool he will be hated"-Proverbs...

the world works in a way that people succeeding like us should do our thing and **** the weak.

cmon now, no use in being a hero for aggravated shemales... its a waste of time which =money=*****.

Jorge

but you were crying about losing a stripper 2 days ago...

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole bunch of ya are like a circle of old hens.

Put down the balls of yarn and let it the fvck go.

Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.