Looking into the eyes

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A year ago a friend told me that looking into either the left or right eye exclusively will cause stronger signals than if you were looking than in the left or right eye. Okay, you might be confused from that sentence; that's because it was a long time ago and I forget which side of the eye he said causes stronger signals to be sent into a person's brain.

I experimented with this other day at a restaurant with the cashier. I looked directly into her right eye when I was ordering, and she kind of looks down in a submissive manner. Later she personally gives me my food to my table. The thing about this restaurant is that they never have their employees deliver the customer's tray unless it was for a friend, but I don't believe that even happens often because the restaurant, which is In n' Out, has their workers working constantly all the time. I don't even know this girl and she gave me my food? The only conclusion I came to was that looking directly into a woman's right eye will trigger some attraction.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was my theory originally, though I think this actually establishes a sense of dominance and power because it seems like everyone looks down when I do this.

Garand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact is very, very powerful. If you're talking to a person, it's not really 'creepy' to hold eye contact - it's only really creepy if it's someone who you're not actually talking to. Powerful eye contact is up there with kino in terms of building attraction.

Avn_0903

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's the right eye, because in "The game" Style was trained by experts to look in the right eye and breath at the same time as the prospect.

Uncle Matt

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the same with ears. if you talk dirty in the left ear (i think) it has more of an effect then the right. i tested it years ago with an ex and did notice a slight difference.
its all to do with what side of the brain its connected to.

(left ear is connected to right of brain so it may be right eye to as thats the "sexy time" bit of the brain iirc

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a girl I didn't even know bring me my food one time too and she was hot! Before you place your order they ask for your name. So, she comes up to me and says "here you go IAFYB." Because, they usually call your name and you got and get it.

Too bad my girlfriend was with me. Cause she was like wtf? :crackup:

Anyways... Besides our similar story.... I think I heard something about looking at either the left or right eye. I wasn't sure if it was just help people with eye contact or if there was something more to it.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard that it was either the right eye or right inbetween the left and right eye. I didn't like looking just inbetween the left and right eye, I felt really awkward doing it.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100% of all romantic vibes come from eye contact. If you don't understand how to give effective eye contact to women, you should watch Meet Joe Black and watch how Brad Pitt does it. You can ask dumb sh!t about jealous girlfriends and talk shows, but if you're not looking her in the eyes you can't spark anything. I usually stare in both eyes, five seconds in the left eye and five seconds in the right eye. Do it based on how you feel, though.

Enryu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would love to know more about that.
But is it the right eye from you or from the person ( my right eye is for her my left eye .... yknow)

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enryu said:
Would love to know more about that.
But is it the right eye from you or from the person ( my right eye is for her my left eye .... yknow)
This is what got me confused at first but in all of my tests I got stronger reactions from the right eye, which would be her left eye for you.

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
War Against Betaism said:
A year ago a friend told me that looking into either the left or right eye exclusively will cause stronger signals than if you were looking than in the left or right eye. Okay, you might be confused from that sentence; that's because it was a long time ago and I forget which side of the eye he said causes stronger signals to be sent into a person's brain.

I experimented with this other day at a restaurant with the cashier. I looked directly into her right eye when I was ordering, and she kind of looks down in a submissive manner. Later she personally gives me my food to my table. The thing about this restaurant is that they never have their employees deliver the customer's tray unless it was for a friend, but I don't believe that even happens often because the restaurant, which is In n' Out, has their workers working constantly all the time. I don't even know this girl and she gave me my food? The only conclusion I came to was that looking directly into a woman's right eye will trigger some attraction.
Yes your correct, in n out employees never ever deliver food personally, this is interesting I would like to hear more about it ( the eye contact thing)

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
I'll try this out, i've always just made eye contact random to random eye or in between, but the inbetween way feels lame.

someone try the left yet?
I've tried the left eye but I didn't get the same type of responses when I did the left. Let's just say that the cashier this time didn't give me my food lol.