Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

LR: One Night Stand with Virgin; She Thanks Me Afterwards

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
“Dude, what the ****?”

We had just left the bar, myself and three of the most senior and experienced guys in the Boston Lair.

“What?” I say.

“You didn’t pull, what the ****?”

I had spent half the night talking to the same girl and these guys took turns rotating in for wingman duty with her dull friend. I knew in my mind that I should have been able to pull, but something just didn't feel right. She was definitely into me, but every time I tried to go sexual or seed the idea of going to my place, she seemed shy and timid. Was it her? Or was I just getting rusty? “I don’t know, I don’t think she was feeling it tonight. Maybe she’s a prude.”

They start laughing – busting my balls, no doubt.
“Aren’t you supposed to be a guru? I thought gurus ALWAYS pulled.”
“Seriously, is this what guys pay you to teach? Two hour conversations and a phone number?”
“Yeah, great pull there buddy, she was begging for it and you just walked away.”

More laughter. My indignation.

“Look guys, it wasn’t in the cards tonight,” I am defending myself.
“Haha! Bull****… you were hardly escalating!”
"Don't start making excuses now, Entropy!"
I snap: “**** you guys! I’m going to **** that girl’s brains out this week and then post an LR just to spite you all.”
They roar in laughter. “Good! Do it!”

The night, overall, was pleasant and uneventful. The four of us convened at a favorite venue and played the "give me a word" approaching game.

The game starts by the four of us standing around and taking turns opening sets. The other three guys choose a word to give whoever is opening -- ideally, the harder the word, the better. With word in hand, the PUA must then open a set using that word in the first sentence. Some of the better ones that night included: dingleberry, fulcrum, scabbard, and schmorgusbord. Despite our best efforts, most of our sets hooked (we're just that ****ing good).

The set in question was actually opened by my wing -- a two-set of HB8's. Mr. Awesome and I arrived later and somehow we segued into the set and ended up inadvertently taking it over. I pulled my wing aside and offered to give it back, but he said it wasn't hooking as well for him so they were all mine. I singled out my target and began gaming.

And by gaming, I mean not gaming.

Recently, I've removed ALL attraction game from my arsenal. No banter, teasing, takeaways, qualification, ****y-funny, DHV's, negs, compliance tests, **** tests, routines, gimmicks, fuzzy top hats or magic tricks. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Just me... nothing else. Just me.

And that's been the point of this experiment: it's just me. My complete and unabridged self. I've been focusing on getting as personal and deep as possible as soon as possible -- to build a deep emotional bond with a girl within a few hours.

Sounds crazy, right? Well, it sure as hell seemed crazy for awhile. Up until this night, most sets I did this with would give me weird looks, or I'd creep them out. Some would go well for awhile, but inevitably I'd weird them out by trying to get too deep and personal too quickly. When you ask a girl what she would do if she only had one day to live can be a little intense when she's drunk and has only known you for five minutes.

But I digress. Theoretically, in my mind, I knew this could be some powerful ****. I think the concept of attraction is so misunderstood in the community and literally half of the **** we do when we go out is quixotic and unnecessary. So in effort to prove my hypothesis, I was experimenting.

I hook the target into a conversation about downloading music or something else -- pretty bland. She doesn't seem too excited to talk to me, but I guess I'm more exciting than nothing, so she humors me with conversation. I'm slowly able to traverse the conversation from music to art to photography to what she does (graphic design), her passions, where she's from and her general life story. I don't grill her, but lead her by sharing these same things myself.

We venue change for good measure.

I sit her down with me and continue. We talked about our families, ex-boyfriends and girlfriends (a blacklisted topic in PUA theory) our failures and fears, hopes and dreams, blah, blah, blah.

All the meanwhile, the deeper we got, the more emotional we got, the more I kino escalated. By the end of the night, We were leaning into each other, hands on each other's legs smiling and staring into each other's eyes (no false takeaways, body rocking or darting eyes). My instincts told me to kiss her, but I didn't really want to. We actually had a significant conversation, being the "bar make-out guy" would seem to taint it. Later on, I'd tell myself I pussied out.

I planted seeds for a bounce and tried to set up sexual and adventurous frames to no avail. "What's the most adventureous thing you've done?" was met with "I'm not very adventureous." My innuendo and overt sexuality was met with timid and shy eyes. There'd be no SNL that night.

Chastisement from my wings aside, I did get her number... and valiantly vowed to **** her the coming week.

We texted back and forth over the next few days. Again, nothing exciting. "What's up?" "How's your day?" Blah, blah, blah, etc.

It's another few nights before I'm able to meet up with her. She's at a bar nearby with some of her friends, so I head down there to see what happens. It's literally the only night I have free to hang out with her in the next week, and she's going back to LA for the summer, so it will probably be my only shot.

Despite having only one opportunity with her, I was still determined to stick to my gameplan. I show up and we make small talk about my shirt and hers, but it's quickly back into deep conversation. My job, my life goals, plans, desires and values followed in turn by hers. More kino. More emotional discussions. More kino. Still no makeout, not even a hint of pulling her home. Yet I could tell she was really into me.

Then it happened. Finally. The breakthrough I knew was possible but hadn't yet experienced.

We were leaning up against each other and still hadn't kissed, and there was a lull in the conversation. We just held eye contact and smiled for about five seconds. And then suddenly... I felt something really weird. It started in my stomach and then in my chest.... wait... I... I really... I really LIKE this girl. She's great. I really, really like her. Like... I feel an emotional connection. I genuinely care about her. Sex aside, I actually give a ****. I had hit a place WITHIN MYSELF within a few hours, something that I had only reached with girlfriends and girls I dated for months. I looked into her eyes and could tell she felt the same thing.

At that moment, I knew she was mine for the rest of the night. There wasn't a shred of doubt, there were no logistics to deal with (her friends simply left me alone with her with no questioning -- this whole "being genuine" thing has its benefits), no excuses, no insecurities, worries, fears. She trusted me and we would be together for the night. No question.

I was right. At about 1AM I told her I was tired and had work and wanted to leave. Every other time I've said this, it's been either as a false takeaway, or to take advantage of her "buying temperature" for the SNL. This time I was serious. She came outside with me, then walked home with me, then sat on my bed with me, where we continued to talk about deeper and more personal things.

What she shared was interesting. She hated bars. She only went because her friends did. Up until a year ago, she had been overweight (she lost 35 pounds in a little less than a year -- the hardest thing she's ever done or worked for). Guys would never talk to her until recently when she lost the weight. As a result, she finds herself completely mistrusting any guy's intentions whatsoever. She had never gone home with a guy from a bar before. When she did feel comfortable with a guy, her shyness prevented her from being too sexual or forward with him. She had a string of guys she dated by never a serious boyfriend. Only guys who were afraid to get close to her or she was afraid to get close to them.

But she said she felt like I knew her better than any of those other guys, even though we had only spent a few hours together. She trusted me. She said that she completely trusted me. I finally kissed her.

As the night went on, we retreated to the bed and began fooling around. This is when she dropped the bomb: she told me she was a virgin.

I've been with five virgins before (well, now six). Most were girlfriends, but in every case, the girl was conflicted, anxious and dead serious about not having sex. I tell guys that LMR with virgins is measured in months, not minutes. It's true. The last virgin I was with would make out with me at parties for months until finally one night she just told me to do it. I had tried to pull all the stops with her -- all of the LMR tactics, the comfort tactics, freeze-outs, etc. I told her that it was OK, I understand, secretly hoping she'd think I was so caring and sensitive and then **** me.

To put it bluntly, sarging a virgin is like playing tennis against a brick wall... you lose.

My reaction was different this time. As soon as she told me this, I immediately resigned myself to the thought of ****ing her. Without hesitation, and with complete sincerity I said, "That's OK, you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

There was a pause. Then she said it:

"I want to."

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't go into the details, but she was so nervous she was shaking. I had to spend at least 10 minutes just holding her naked until she calmed down enough to do it. I double-checked, triple-checked, quadruple-checked. She was adamant. This was it. It was time to do it. "It feels right," she said.

The sex was actually wonderful. It was the most comfortable, passionate and exciting one night stand I've ever had.

My goal had been to get a one night stand through nothing but emotional connection. Not only did I succeed, but I created an incredible, real and visceral experience between myself and another person. It's one of the most effortless sets I've had, and it reaped some of the most insane results I've ever had. I full closed A VIRGIN within four hours with NO LMR. I couldn't wrap my head around it. It goes against so much the community regards as textbook and sacrosanct. I couldn't sleep.

The next morning wasn't awkward, cold or harsh. It was emotional and pleasant. She's moving. We have no intention of ever seeing each other again. Amazingly, this was fine. She didn't suddenly want to be my girlfriend or date me or have a long distance relationship. She simply appreciated what I shared with her; for giving her such a pleasant experience. She thanked me for taking her virginity.

Wait a second...

She THANKED me for taking her virginity... Then without a "call me" or a "good bye" she kissed my cheek and left.

Gurus have been apt to say "the game is played in comfort" recently. What happened this night makes me think the game IS comfort. Attraction -- the loaded word that drags along notions of value, perception, social proof, qualification, hierarchy, etc. -- is a mirage. This experience, along with sarging with some naturals recently, has led me to question the premises that a majority of PUA theory is based upon.

These shifts in thinking will be what I focus on this summer -- from blog posts to lair talks to bootcamps, I hope to re-orient the way we're approaching "the game" and expose how we've over-complicated what is really THE most simple human interaction.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Good work. I also agree with you that basically you cannot create attraction with tactics and word choice. Attraction's there or it isn't, you can really only create "comfort". She's probbaly going to be having a lot more sex now. You know what they say once they pop they can't stop lol.

Guybrush

Don Juan
Reaction score
Entropy4 said:
I won't go into the details, but she was so nervous she was shaking. I had to spend at least 10 minutes just holding her naked until she calmed down enough to do it. I double-checked, triple-checked, quadruple-checked. She was adamant. This was it. It was time to do it. "It feels right," she said.

The sex was actually wonderful. It was the most comfortable, passionate and exciting one night stand I've ever had.

My goal had been to get a one night stand through nothing but emotional connection. Not only did I succeed, but I created an incredible, real and visceral experience between myself and another person. It's one of the most effortless sets I've had, and it reaped some of the most insane results I've ever had. I full closed A VIRGIN within four hours with NO LMR. I couldn't wrap my head around it. It goes against so much the community regards as textbook and sacrosanct. I couldn't sleep.

The next morning wasn't awkward, cold or harsh. It was emotional and pleasant. She's moving. We have no intention of ever seeing each other again. Amazingly, this was fine. She didn't suddenly want to be my girlfriend or date me or have a long distance relationship. She simply appreciated what I shared with her; for giving her such a pleasant experience. She thanked me for taking her virginity.

Wait a second...

She THANKED me for taking her virginity... Then without a "call me" or a "good bye" she kissed my cheek and left.

Gurus have been apt to say "the game is played in comfort" recently. What happened this night makes me think the game IS comfort. Attraction -- the loaded word that drags along notions of value, perception, social proof, qualification, hierarchy, etc. -- is a mirage. This experience, along with sarging with some naturals recently, has led me to question the premises that a majority of PUA theory is based upon.

These shifts in thinking will be what I focus on this summer -- from blog posts to lair talks to bootcamps, I hope to re-orient the way we're approaching "the game" and expose how we've over-complicated what is really THE most simple human interaction.

So apparently you are a GURU or a PUA COACH ( which I believe has nothing to do with DJ mentality, THANKS TO POOK), and here you are talking about genuine feelings, no games, no strings attached behavior and purism. The story you are telling is VERY UNREALISTIC, where a virgin gets laid, and requires no commitment at all, and at the end of the day you got what you wanted and she lost her virginity.

The misconception I think is that you really DON'T UNDERSTAND WOMEN and "naively" think that WHAT YOU FEEL IS THE SAME AS WHAT SHE PERCEIVES. She COULD have felt the same things with you being LESS OF AN AFC, and that would make NO DIFFERENCE for her. She would still yield to you by thinking she's sacrificing something grand ( I think you are somewhat sharing her emotions ) and she would THANK YOU ANYWAYS. She did NOT feel what you felt, and no matter how gay you become, she won't be able to share your INTERNAL emotions, simply because she's ANOTHER PERSON, and a WOMAN!

you used the word " hypothesis " in your description to support your whimsical theory ( which is apparently tested by only one outlandish example), and if you are familiar with the scientific method, you should start by falsifying your theory - that is - eliminating the faulty parts by modifying it. You can't prove something by showing it work in one particular example. But let's not get annoyingly philosophical..

I am now utterly convinced by Pook on his views on PUAs vs. DJism. No matter how advanced you are in your *techniques* to PICK UP women, you are still as bad as an AFC in UNDERSTANDING them.

I am also amazed to see the grand contradiction between being natural and genuine, and bragging by saying "I full closed A VIRGIN within four hours with NO LMR"... So was it a game or was it something "genuine", whatever that means...?

Good luck in your seductions

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work. I also agree with you that basically you cannot create attraction with tactics and word choice. Attraction's there or it isn't, you can really only create "comfort". She's probbaly going to be having a lot more sex now. You know what they say once they pop they can't stop lol.
I think you're reading your own beliefs into my LR. I don't believe this nor do I think she was attracted to me when I first began talking to her. She seemed quite bored and disinterested when I first met her.

To Guybrush:
1. It seems you are having a knee-jerk anti-PUA reaction that I don't really understand.
2. Your second paragraph is incomprehensible and poorly written. Please elaborate so I can understand your viewpoint. You seem to be implying that I somehow "AFC-ized" myself though, which I also don't understand. Are you implying that emotional connection = being AFC? Because I disagree with that whole-heartedly.
3. You weren't there, nor do you know the girl. So I don't know how you can make claims on her emotional state during the night.
4. The whole point of this was to hit on girls WITHOUT any techniques, yet you criticize me for using techniques. What?
5. The point of the post was to demonstrate that pure genuinity and reaching emotional depths in one night is not only possible but more efficient than any PUA technique or routine stack. How exactly are you disagreeing with me?
6. Finally, you seem to be stereotyping me and being contrarian when you don't know anything about me or who I am. This LR flies in the face a lot of PUA dogma -- many forums are bashing it and arguing against it. Judge it on its own merits before making some sort of widespread claims.

Garand

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds very interesting. One thing I'd like to know though - you said you didn't think she was even attracted to you at first and all you did was talk about deep emotional stuff.. if I didn't know the outcome I'd be screaming "you're about to be LJBFed." How did you avoid that scenario? Keeping it slightly sexual with kino? What do you think caused the attraction?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Entropy4 said:
I think you're reading your own beliefs into my LR. I don't believe this nor do I think she was attracted to me when I first began talking to her. She seemed quite bored and disinterested when I first met her.
I guess you never heard of playing hard to get :rolleyes:. Girls act like that lots of times even if they are attracted. Attraction doesn't mean interest necessarily. Besides, I'd be more weary of girls who act too friendly when I first meet them then the opposite. I was actually agreeing with what you said about PU philosophy and "attraction tactics" and now you want to contradict yourself just to disagree with me. You make me regret I even responded to your LR.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Garand said:
It sounds very interesting. One thing I'd like to know though - you said you didn't think she was even attracted to you at first and all you did was talk about deep emotional stuff.. if I didn't know the outcome I'd be screaming "you're about to be LJBFed." How did you avoid that scenario? Keeping it slightly sexual with kino? What do you think caused the attraction?
The girl was attracted. Why do you think entropy admitted that his new approach creeped some other girls out but not this one. Grant he was selling what she was buying, but that goes more to amplifying baseline attraction and comfort. But I'll leave it to him to explain it the way he chooses to believe it.

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what I've been thinking about so much. Here's the Cliff Note's of what I've come up with, work-in-progress.

Attraction = Social Value <--- Used to believe this.

Social Value = Good looks, social proof, status, wealth, leadership, dominance, etc.

PUA techniques = create illusion of higher value (i.e., a "neg" creates the frame that you are of higher status than a really hot girl even though you aren't. Teasing, banter, DHV's, etc. = same story)

Like I said -- for the anti-PUA contingency on this board -- I've run PUA game for the last 2-3 years with very good results. Guilty as charged. But I realized slowly, recently that I was gaining little attraction from techniques, but then gaining tons when I got deep and personal with a girl. For instance, I had girls who told me, "I thought you were obnoxious but sexy at first, so I just wanted to **** you. But then I realized how amazing of a person you are and I'm so attracted to you I can't help myself."

So I asked myself, "What if I went out with no goal other than to build an emotional connection."

I did it and I started building attraction. Again, I don't buy the idea that some guys here say, that they either think you're attractive or not. This is partially true, it has to be there, but it has to be sustained and escalated. Simply being good looking won't keep a girl attracted to you if you're a jackass. You have to learn how to keep her attracted and cultivate that attraction.

So anyway, I realized getting deep and emotional with these girls was creating some attraction. I got better at it and kept trying and as you can see above, it went through the ****ing roof.

So back to your question, why is this? Where's the attraction coming from?

The answer is, a girl can go to a bar or club every week for years and not meet an interesting or cool guy. Then one night, she meets a guy, gets into a beautiful and passionate discussion about life, goals, dreams and passions, and holy **** -- this is RARE. This is Value.

Attraction = Value

Emotional Connection = the highest value to women

Now this raises a different question: what's the difference between going out and creating an emotional connection and being an AFC?

This caused me to pause for awhile, what was the difference between what I was doing and what I used to do three years ago when I was a complete loser?

Well, A LOT has changed.

And AFC usually latches onto a girl emotionally to receive validation from her, to fix his issues, to quell his neediness. It's unhealthy and it permeates everything in the interaction.

What I am doing is being fully stable and actualized in myself and INVITING her into my world.

AFC's try to connect with a girl by supplicating to her, agreeing with her about everything and constantly putting her interests first.

I was connecting by leading her into deeper and deeper emotional strata, by inviting her along with me, by being her emotional guide -- leading her deeper and deeper through sharing my experiences, vulnerabilities and humanity with her, making her comfortable sharing it herself.

Can this work with every girl? I don't know. I still get blown out hard with some girls. I'm working on it though. I really think this is something that could be taken very far. What I DO know is that the potential for this type of gaming and benefits are enormous. It's GENUINE. It's genuine AND effective. I'm going to keep working on it.

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go try sell your books and crap elsewhere.

Entropy4

Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
I guess you never heard of playing hard to get :rolleyes:. Girls act like that lots of times even if they are attracted. Attraction doesn't mean interest necessarily. Besides, I'd be more weary of girls who act too friendly when I first meet them then the opposite. I was actually agreeing with what you said about PU philosophy and "attraction tactics" and now you want to contradict yourself just to disagree with me. You make me regret I even responded to your LR.
We've been through this on another thread in the past. We're dealing with semantics here and not really saying very different things. If you want my definitions of attraction, read my larger post above as a baseline reference.

But to sum up:
- Your point is she was already attracted to me (be it physically or whatever). I AGREE. You have to at least not be ugly or hideous to get your foot in the door.
- My point is, I'm not one of the 1% of guys who can get laid strictly off of looks, and that attraction needs to be continued and escalated beyond the first impression.

She wasn't playing hard to get -- that definitely was not her personality. My assessment would be, I was just another "guy" who started talking to her and she didn't think anything special of me. She didn't think I was ugly or repulsive but didn't think I was "super hot" either as she made very little effort in the first 10-15 minutes.

As far as me getting blown out of other sets for trying this stuff, I'm pretty sure it's due to not being calibrated asking such deep questions, not having to do with them not being attracted to me. In fact, many of those sets, if I had run my classic PUA-style game, I probably could have closed a couple of them, but instead I creeped them out asking what their childhood fantasies were and stuff.

Keto, I don't discount your ideas, but you gotta work with me, not against me.

JaguarWong

Reaction score
Entropy4 said:
- My point is, I'm not one of the 1% of guys who can get laid strictly off of looks, and that attraction needs to be continued and escalated beyond the first impression.
I've seen you, and you're both tall and what girls would consider pretty good looking. Not everybody has the same All American, Abercrombie and Fitch model look that you do.

Unless you can repeat this often, without getting blown out as much as you already admitted you did, it was a matter of you throwing enough **** at the wall until something stuck. That does not make for the discovery of the century.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I full closed A VIRGIN within four hours with NO LMR."

I dont understand this comment, you said you closed her in 4 hours.....yet didnt you say you got her number and were talking to her a day before? So that would mean you had 24 hours PLUS however much time you had with her in the club.....so saying you closed her in 4 hours isnt correct, just thought I would chime in on your discrepancies.

But I dont know.....I dont know if your a dj-guru or coach and dont really care for that at all, but seeing your FR gives me some ideas so at least I got something out of it....but I agree it seems a little bit more fantasized then real life.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how did you keep a boner hard if all you did was just hold her for 10 minutes

i know i can't do that, and i doubt many can

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold on, where does Pook talk about PUA?

Miguel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, it's cool for maybe showing some ideas for building comfort. I mean talking about future goals and stuff is something I remember mystery mentioning in a video to kill LMR. But other then the scary werid bonding crap... you sound sorta... boring. If I had to watch that set I probably would of passed out. I'm nto a chick, so I don't know for certian, but isn't it supposed to be FUN and exciting not pansyfull and homo?