Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

Whos the best PUA in the world?

no way, my gf doesnt like the girly type of guys, especially those emo-look-faggots who wear make up. my gf likes true to the game macks, king flex could steal it from me, but thats cuz i learned game from him and my gf is attracted to it. if i had mystery weak azz game and my gf fell for it...
  2. M

Whos the best PUA in the world?

Mystery is a fag because: he wears makeup he has long girly hair he has girly earrings he wears dresses
  3. M

the PUA community is full of nerds

yes, jsut be your confident self and stop acting like a nerd!
  4. M

What's Lil Wayne on? syrup?

lil wayne is wack. i hate that crunk dirty south shiet. what happened to the g funk era?
  5. M

Why do you see decent looking guys with fat women?

i also have noticed decent looking guys (no homo) with ugly girls. i think is because they have low self steem
  6. M

the PUA community is full of nerds

why did J-FLEX was banned??? i mean the dude had a point, just because some nerds in sosuave dont like the harsh truth he was speaking doesnt mean he had to be banned. The truth is that there are a lot of nerds in the seduction community because they lack those skills that are natural for the...
  7. M

If you ever meet an Arab chick's father don't say this:

lol yeah, i fokin hate terrorists. they should be killed
  8. M

If you could be trilingual....

i only know pin yin!!
  9. M

If you could be trilingual....

i know english, español and Wŏ huì shuō yī dian Hàn yŭ
  10. M

Be like Stone Cold Steve Austin

mike tyson would beat the **** out of him instantly
  11. M

Best cities in Canada?

i was in alberta for a year. calgary is fvckin beautiful for real.
  12. M

Opportunities you just had to let go

the first time i went to a mall sarging with my best friend, we pulled 2 girls that were also friends, they were ok, so they asked us to go to a club that was across the street, i declined because i already had plans with my gf (i didnt tell them though) i felt like a complete fool, but hey...
  13. M

Time To Break-Up???

damn man i have the same problem as you. listen what i did was to keep her, but im going to try to get to know other females, if a better female comes to my path then i´ll break up with this one
  14. M

Stripclubs

you have to beware of the mafia though, at least here in mexico they will be knocking at your door every month, if you dont pay it you are dead
  15. M

Plain Jane (or slightly lower) looks vs Personality - can there be happiness?

i'd say dump the newborn wolf. there are always hotter girls that are more compatible with you. you see you are not happy with her. and it doesnt matter if all the guys in the world wants what you have, you are not happy. you see to me i'd rather to die trying with at least knowing i...
  16. M

embarrassed to introduce gf?

i had exactly the same problem, i was embarrased as phuck to let anybody know that she was my gf (this was 3 years ago when i didnt have confidence). then the ***** dumped my afc ass. just imagine how the fvck i felt when an ugly ass hoe (she was a 3) dumped my ass. after that i started...
  17. M

mexican girls?!??

yes they are americanized, and yes monterrey is the most americanized city. but read carefully, im saying high quality and virgins. sure there are tonz of sluts, rich, poor etc. but is waay easier to get with lower class females than rich. they dont care about gettin burned. and there...
  18. M

mexican girls?!??

yeah, here you'll be considered rich. the city is ok, dont imagine something really cool. add me to the msn, i'll tell you which places to go. also i'll take you to the flea market, is awsome you can get stolen stuff very cheap lol.