Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be like Stone Cold Steve Austin

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He knows hes the BAMF. Never lets anyone bet badder than him. When Vince McMahon called Mike Tyson (in his prime) the “baddest man on the planet” austin took it personal and came out to challenge Tyson face to face telling Tyson “I DON’T KNOW IF UR HEARING IS BAD OR IF U UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING TO YOU BUT HERES SOME SIGN LANGUAGE JUST INCASE” *flips tyson off*

He is the apitimy of the “don’t walk on eggshells” mindset. Never afraid to speak his mind. He could not care less what anyone thinks. He talks **** because hes having fun. Everything he does is for his own enjoyment and fun and that is key to DJ’ing.

Does not conform to standards and unites his dreams to reality using imagination. He drove a friggin zamboni out to the ring. Who else could get away with that? He called his own boss a SON OF A ***** and ball-tapped him but he’s so good at his job that he would never get fired.

Walks and talks with the upmost confidence and demands respect. When Stone Cold talks everyone listens.

Has a mean streak but is also focused on winning and goes about it with intellegence. He outsmarts everyone if you don’t know then go rent any old wwf movie.

He’s not the best looking or flashiest or best built or funniest but beats everyone because of his inner game. He knows he’s the best and if anyone tries to out-do him they are crushed. Shawn Michaels spent years outperforming people in the main event at Wrestlemania to the point that his nickname was the Showstopper. This was all until he faced Austin.

Always goes for the world title. In “Austin 3:16 Uncensored” Austin says the following:
“Whether you’re working at McDonald’s or performing in front of millions of people, your goal should be to be the very best. I wasn’t coming in here trying to be the second or third match. I was going to be the main event.”

Never “quits” would rather pass out. When he was in an I Quit match with Bret Hart when he first entered the WWF, he withstood the Sharpshooter for 5 minutes before he finally passed out. The match was ended but Austin when Austin came to he was given a standing ovation for never quitting. The ref that tried to help him up got his ass whipped.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its too bad he's injured and can't wrestle anymore.

I'd love to see him beat the crap out of a heel John Cena.

Oh well awesomeness like the Attitude era will never return as long as there is no viable competitive alternative to WWE.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this post is a joke, but in case you didn't know, Wrestling is not real. It is scripted and as fake as any movie.

Steve Austin is on steroids. Pretty easy to talk BS when you are used to taking short-cuts and not working for it.

Yeah, he is a role model of sorts.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tmpgstx said:
Steve Austin is on steroids. Pretty easy to talk BS when you are used to taking short-cuts and not working for it.
Steroids are not magical and not nearly as effective as the media makes them out to be.

Years of hard, gut wrenching work is still needed to get that big whether you're using them or not.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if this post is a joke, but in case you didn't know, Wrestling is not real. It is scripted and as fake as any movie.

Yeah, he is a role model of sorts.
OO really we didnt know that thanx for the enlightemnet(sarcastic)

It doesnt matter whetehr its fake or real Stone Cold Steve Austin did what ever he wanted to fukin do He was himself and didnt care what anyone thought i think Stone Cold Steve Austin is a Don juan that personality is 100% don juan. Thats what it means to be yourself.

EternalStudent

Don Juan
Reaction score
As was mentioned previously, he is/was a wife-beater.

I'd rather not be like him.

Ryan69

Don Juan
Reaction score
He knows hes the BAMF. Never lets anyone bet badder than him. When Vince McMahon called Mike Tyson (in his prime) the “baddest man on the planet” austin took it personal and came out to challenge Tyson face to face telling Tyson “I DON’T KNOW IF UR HEARING IS BAD OR IF U UNDERSTAND WHAT IM SAYING TO YOU BUT HERES SOME SIGN LANGUAGE JUST INCASE” *flips tyson off*

Tyson would eat Stone Cold Austins lunch.

wrestling is F A K E.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesnt matter the fact that stone cold when up to him confidently is all the matters stone cold didnt win all of his matches just to proeve thats its not whether you win or lose its just how you feel about yourself that matters.

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a nutshell,

Be confident, charismatic, and stand up for yourself.

Minus the alcoholism, wife beating, stone cold stunning everyone for no reason and cartoon-like tendencies.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha, that Tyson stunt was so set-up.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
StoneColdFox said:
stone cold stunning everyone for no reason and cartoon-like tendencies.
Hmmm...i suppose this is why i dont get the hot chicky ladies.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol wats rong wit alcohol and stone cold stunning everyone for no reason i bet his wife would rather saty with him even if he beats her than be a punk like you. You have no right to say what things are right and what things are wrong thats for every individual to decide for his ****ing self everyone is different so you cant judge anyone.

StoneColdFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, every 15 year old must discover his body some day, and experiment a little.

I mean i'm not into the whole gerbil up my ass thing, but who am I to judge anyone?

lol

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steroids are not magical and not nearly as effective as the media makes them out to be.

Years of hard, gut wrenching work is still needed to get that big whether you're using them or not.
I'm starting to hear more of that lately. I'm wondering if more people aren't starting to use them as before.

There is no substitute for honest hard work, unfortuantely most people don't do this and Steve Austin is one of them.

He'll never top Nature boy Rick Flair lol.

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol he topped all of them and stone cold fox work on your comebacks man cause i dont even get what you just said