Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the PUA community is full of nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, a lot of cats in here are so judgemental when it comes to other guys, women, etc. No wonder broads are able to smell that attitude of judgment and don't feel comfortable to get freaky with you, and act prudish; yes, the same broads who are willing to get wild with me, because they don't feel they are always being judged and don't feel the need to live up to the double standards.

The more judgmental you are, the less you'll get laid.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Hahaha, a lot of cats in here are so judgemental when it comes to other guys, women, etc. No wonder broads are able to smell that attitude of judgment and don't feel comfortable to get freaky with you, and act prudish; yes, the same broads who are willing to get wild with me, because they don't feel they are always being judged and don't feel the need to live up to the double standards.

The more judgmental you are, the less you'll get laid.
yeah also the more afc you are the more women you`ll get

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
Ganondorf said:
J-flex man why you hatin on the dude, he got game

He just might be your father

lol you call that game?

asking if you can be the friend of a total stranger is so AFC also asking for pictures too.leave that for the 3 year olds lol

that is not my father, that is my retarded broder lol

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
So he took some pics with hot women.

What´s the big deal here?
E-f*ckin-xactly. I highly doubt hes had sex with a girl of such caliber in the pictures.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, wat calibur are these girls? I see them being nothing special lookswise...course i'd fvck each one of them if given the chance ;-). Plus just cuz he's fat does not mean he won't eventually have game. Eventho i aint fond of the stuff he did in terms of opening, Least the fvcker went out there, talk to the girls and had a good time. That by itself overtime will result in game and will increase skill. Look at David X, prolly just as big and even uglier, but guess what? He's is in the top 5 for ways to please a woman during sex ;-). Most guys can't please a woman that he can yet are better looking.

Now J-Flex, those yu-gi-oh guys u mentioned...even they can have game. Wat u gonna hate more on? ;-)

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J-flex game me negative respect points for the reason of 'just cos ur a fag'.

Now he's banned is actually any people who are going to bag this guy?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you guys are a$$holes, those are pictures of me!

Nah, just kidding. Seriously though, what the hell is up with that child molester stash he is sporting?

Reaction score
why did J-FLEX was banned??? i mean the dude had a point, just because some nerds in sosuave dont like the harsh truth he was speaking doesnt mean he had to be banned.

The truth is that there are a lot of nerds in the seduction community because they lack those skills that are natural for the majority. and like they are nerds they apply the same mentality when it comes to women: study every detail and do several hipothesis and crazy theories.

The problem is that this nerds are giving away untested advice saying it is and it messes other DJ's game.

for example, A girl you know in your class was passing through the hallway and she didnt say hi to you. then those nerds would formulate all this crazy chit, saying that the girl is an AW and that she is trying to play games and all that shiet. when in reality the girl just didnt see you.

i mean come on people!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blyad'... Zhenya - is this you again?
Come on man!

Status
Not open for further replies.