Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

mexican girls?!??

azzak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I've just graduated from uni and im moving to Mexico mext month and will be living there for at least two years doing internships and postgrad studies.

I'm from Australia and have never travelled to this part of the world before. I've noticed that most people on this forum are American so hopefully alot of you guys have lived or travelled south of your border and can give me some advice or tips.

Obviously I've done alot of research on practical things since I will be living there for such a long time. I was hoping you guys could fill me in on anything related to Mexican girls that I should know before leaving, for example, cultural differences that may benefit or hurt my chances. And what are they like in general? im hoping theres lots of hotties.

I broke up with my long term gf last week so ill really be looking to live it up when im over there and get lots of action.

Also, any random mexico travel tips in general will be appreciated. For reference ill be spending most of my time in the cities Monterrey , Guadalajara and Mexico City. But ill have lots of free time and will be travelling all over the place surfing, partying and hopefully getting lots of action.

Cheers guys!

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look at them wrong they get pregnant.

azzak

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha thanks mate

got anything more.. helpful?

Reaction score
in which part of mexico are you going to live?

i live in monterrey.

it all depends where you at, but mexican girls are very conservative. they dont **** the first guy they see in the bar, they dont **** when theyre drunk etc.

if you want some really hot quality girls you need to:

1.- be their boyfriends. since you are a foreigner it will be easier for you to pull them. just meet a girl, ask her out then in a month you have to ask her to be yo gf.
then in 1-4 months she will be giving you play, if she is a virgin give her more time. there are lots of virgins though.

2.- dont be too agresive, like telling them "lets **** or somethings like that", be more smooth.

you can also get some easy piece of ass but the sluts here are fukin ugly, and as a general rule they are hoodrats .

3.- dont worry about it much, you will have tonz of girls, because they love foreigners.

4.- clubs in monterrey are different. there are some where all the hot rich girls goes, other where the hoodrats go etc. if you want some action then go to the hoodrats club, you will get it.

5.- monterrey is the best city of mexico for real. i would stay away from mexico city is fukin dangerous.

6.- go to the beaches instead, you wont miss nothing in this cities.

7.- taste all the food even if it looks gross to you, it tastes awsome.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just heads up, some mexican women have hair problems. Hair problems meaning they have too much of it all over their body. Frieda Kahlo isnt the only mexican woman with a unibrow and mustache.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:

i live in monterrey.

it all depends where you at, but mexican girls are very conservative. they dont **** the first guy they see in the bar, they dont **** when theyre drunk etc.

1.- be their boyfriends. since you are a foreigner it will be easier for you to pull them. just meet a girl, ask her out then in a month you have to ask her to be yo gf.
then in 1-4 months she will be giving you play, if she is a virgin give her more time. there are lots of virgins though.

2.- dont be too agresive, like telling them "lets **** or somethings like that", be more smooth.

you can also get some easy piece of ass but the sluts here are fukin ugly, and as a general rule they are hoodrats .

3.- dont worry about it much, you will have tonz of girls, because they love foreigners.

4.- clubs in monterrey are different. there are some where all the hot rich girls goes, other where the hoodrats go etc. if you want some action then go to the hoodrats club, you will get it.

5.- monterrey is the best city of mexico for real. i would stay away from mexico city is fukin dangerous.

What the fvck are you talking about? Except points 4 through 7, estas medio uey. Claro que se cogen a cualquier cabron, hasta el primer dia que la conoces.

Don't worry, in the college setting you will be, women will be more than willing to give you a hand.

azzak

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers guys

mexicanplayer2 cheers for your advice, i will be spending the first 6 and a bit months in your city, monterrey, before moving on to either guadalajara or mexico city. mate if you could recommend any good places to me or give me some general advice about monterrey i would really appreciate it.

i have some mates from australia who are there right now at the same university i will be going to and they have told me its an awesome city, that the girls are hot and they also told some great places to go to, like barrio antigua.

so i have a fair idea about what to expect but i know locals are the best to get advice from. what clubs do you think i should go to and which ones should i avoid? you mentioned clubs with hoodrats where there will be some easy action. are these girls actually worth it though or will it cause problems? i dont wanna get myself in trouble by chasing easy ass. and with the rich chicks, are they worth going for or will i be wasting my time?

samependo and theunflushables thanks for the heads up.

cheers guys any more advice please pass it on

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember "rich" translates differently there. Hell, you might get there and find out you're "rich" by mexican standards. Also never go for the hoodrats just for easy action, you don't want to take "souveniers" back with you. Either that or you get shanked by said hoodrat's jealous boyfriend.

Reaction score
SamePendo said:
What the fvck are you talking about? Except points 4 through 7, estas medio uey. Claro que se cogen a cualquier cabron, hasta el primer dia que la conoces.

Don't worry, in the college setting you will be, women will be more than willing to give you a hand.
lol, i said quality woman, meaning high class girls and virgins.

else dont apply what i just said.

Reaction score
yeah, here you'll be considered rich.

the city is ok, dont imagine something really cool.

add me to the msn, i'll tell you which places to go.

also i'll take you to the flea market, is awsome you can get stolen stuff very cheap lol.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
lol, i said quality woman, meaning high class girls and virgins.

else dont apply what i just said.
"High class" are the sluttiest of them all. They are the most USized of them all! The poorer the people are, the more they keep the culture of their ancestors, the richer they are, the more USized they are! And, Monterrey? Come on! The most USized city of them all!!!

You'll have no problem azzak. You are in a college setting, you clearly like to party, and in the situation you are, you are in a better economic situation than most people around you. And that's one step in a woman's *****.

azzak

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheers guys, i get what you're saying

i'm not really rich here in australia. probably average, actually far below average now ive finished uni here and have a big debt lol. but im aware im much better off financially than the average mexican especially with the exchange rate of aussie dollars to pesos.

and also just to clarify im not worried about being able to pick up there, i know im gonna have an awesome set up in the college and during the internships.

it was more i just wanted an insight into what the girls are like, the culture etc. just so im a bit more prepared when i get there. i dont wanna disrespect the culture or get myself into trouble doing stuff that i could get away with at home lol.

thanks for the tips guys. mexicanplayer2 ill add ya to msn.

Reaction score
SamePendo said:
"High class" are the sluttiest of them all. They are the most USized of them all! The poorer the people are, the more they keep the culture of their ancestors, the richer they are, the more USized they are! And, Monterrey? Come on! The most USized city of them all!!!

You'll have no problem azzak. You are in a college setting, you clearly like to party, and in the situation you are, you are in a better economic situation than most people around you. And that's one step in a woman's *****.

yes they are americanized, and yes monterrey is the most americanized city.

but read carefully, im saying high quality and virgins.

sure there are tonz of sluts, rich, poor etc. but is waay easier to get with lower class females than rich. they dont care about gettin burned.
and there are also good females, virgins at our age, you cant deny that. unlike the US where there doesnt exist virgins anymore.
heck my gf was a virgin so are her friends.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:

i live in monterrey.

I agree, except maybe for the Monterrey being the best city part.