Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

conversation starters

Shes probaly hating ur guts for asking so many question obviously trying to get her to open up but, if u play it smooth then there shouldnt be a problem...be mature bout it. ask her if she got social phobia...if the answers is no then pack her on the back n tell her shes cool enough to be...
  2. M

Racial Prejudice C*ckblock!? WTF

Are you serious bro? before you give some advice like that go out and up to a total stranger and tell her your penis is super small see how she'll respond. For PeterNorthisawesome I know what your saying bro. Im like halve viet. I dig it. I like standing out. Let me tell you a secret. All...
  3. M

I hate Illegal immigration !

I cant believe I'm hearing this. You guys are pathetic! Haters....i love freaking immegrants without them the US wouldnt be filled with hot latinas and asian chicks. You guys are acting like pussies. you guys cant handle alittle competition and you want everything easy for you. Suck IT UP! STop...
  4. M

I'm pissed

NO! diffinately not make ur friend look bad infront of a girl. Talkin to him is the best way tell him the girl ur working on if he refuses to listen hes not worth ur breath nor friendship. Dont ever make him look bad though simply see what he is doing analize and customize, i mean he must be...
  5. M

how do i deal with this guy

I use to be in the same shoe as you are man. I got a freind who pissed me off so bad, well i dont even think we was freinds becuase of the way he disrespected me. So one day i walkd up to him and said "hey I'm tired of this crap, tired of you and your remarks, tire of your attitude." then i just...
  6. M

How big are you (=

Aww look at you your so insecure about your size. Mines a 7in. Girls love it, i love it. Ever heard of the phrase "its not about the size, its how you use it"?
  7. M

Hurricane Rita..

You guys in the southern states have my prayers hopfully it wont it ya. Without us DJs, the world would be unbalance with broads roaming wildly all over the place.
  8. M

blockers come in all differnt shapes and sizes

Lol That post crack me up and the flashback you just gave me. Listen I'm like 40% vietnamese and the other half is mixed with white and Irish. Thing is theres gonna be a lot of haters no matter the race, type or age. Black might hate on white, or white might hate on black or they both can turn...
  9. M

Is there something wrong with me!

Your mood can be effecting this. However if you listen real good I'm sure you can cough up a convo depend on what the other person is saying
  10. M

How do keep your confidence up???

Im too young to be sprung to blessed to be stressed my move too smooth on top of that i dress to impress-fabolous If you need extra boost of confident then work on your apparence so everytime you look in the mirror you will see a prize. Lift, dress, cologne, ect. You really shouldn't be...
  11. M

The Highschool Bible of Don Juan

I can't believe you didnt send me those contest mails, instead sent them to those other chumps. HOwever its all good i guess, it probaly wouldnt help me with anything. by the way what are you talking bout, Secret contest? fill us in dont leave us hanging like this bro.
  12. M

Stop waiting and start DJ'ing!!!

Couldnt said it better myself.
  13. M

Be You

You thought wrong. Remember when your with your friends, try to remember the last time you was with one of your best pal and was laughin so hard that you almost threw up, remember the last time you enjoy yourself so much your care-free. That is how you should be when your talkin to a girl, enjoy...
  14. M

The Highschool Bible of Don Juan

Smooths attempt on creatin a highschool bootcamp was terminated a while back incase you havent heard. However heard that d4rk is trying the same attempt, making a highschool djbc. CHeck if it out. (join)
  15. M

tough call

what are you so worry about?
  16. M

Keep it natural.

Nice putting it! hmm, a B for the effort, two thumbs up for motivating post. Nicely done.
  17. M

Stop waiting and start DJ'ing!!!

This post been copied so many times before its not even a bit funny. Four words"Get off your ass!"
  18. M

Be You

This post is awsome, really sum up what I think is important. Most guys fell to realize how important it is when it comes down to being yourself, of course theres many different ways to define how "to be yourself". However majority of you come up with a false image on how to "be yourself" If you...